3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
There's also an item in the store, that looks like a bottle if i remember right (it also shows in the different filter than other items). If you give it to the girl as a gift she'll immediately head to the toilet.

P.S: Also had a bug regarding it. Girl moved there because of the item, but another one entered it just a few moments earlier. As a result after some models clipping at the start - the minigame was with the one who entered first, and second one entirely disappeared from the town (apparently was flushed in the toilet and never came back).

Mar 22, 2019
does anyone know how to enable the cheat like in the 0.34 version ? with the P key killing all the zombies and stuff ? I'm too lazy to get through this with cheat engine.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Has anyone figured out the requirements to access the ToiletMiniGame? I've already updated my "town" but it seems no one goes there, not even the girls I've achieved the third rank of Affinity with.
as far as i know its totally random, when i was waiting, kirara and hikari entered at the same time xD

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
The moment you update the town its available, you just gotta wait and get lucky.
as far as i know its totally random, when i was waiting, kirara and hikari entered at the same time xD
For people interested, I've actually figured it out after posting my message. You need to :
- update the town to level 1
- reach and complete Act 3 (might not be true and requires more testing, but it did unlock the ToiletMiniGame on my third playthrough faster)
- get an Affinity of 3 with the Sniper Girl (since she is the one with two love scenes, one of them involving the toilet booth)

New question though : has anyone noticed bugs and glitches with the special enemies? Someone said he couldn't get the GameOver Scenes to play with the Worms for example, because they would take the girls away but not deal a single damage to them. Same deal occurred to me with the jumping and spitting monster : it would pounce on the girls, start raping them, but deal zero damage whatsoever. The only cutscene I've been able to obtain is one related to the default Zombie, and it's quite annoying to see all these cutscenes previously available just... you know, gone all of sudden?

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
New question though : has anyone noticed bugs and glitches with the special enemies? Someone said he couldn't get the GameOver Scenes to play with the Worms for example, because they would take the girls away but not deal a single damage to them. Same deal occurred to me with the jumping and spitting monster : it would pounce on the girls, start raping them, but deal zero damage whatsoever. The only cutscene I've been able to obtain is one related to the default Zombie, and it's quite annoying to see all these cutscenes previously available just... you know, gone all of sudden?
i triggered the creeper death scene on the act 2 with kirara, but with me all animations of kirara have physical-bugs (specially on the toilet mini-game).
And the death scene of the worm, i cant unlocked yet because the oter girls prevent the capture.

the smoker, titan and gula dont have one yet.

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
i triggered the creeper death scene on the act 2 with kirara, but with me all animations of kirara have physical-bugs (specially on the toilet mini-game).
And the death scene of the worm, i cant unlocked yet because the oter girls prevent the capture.

the smoker, titan and gula dont have one yet.
Wait a minute, there's a new version already ? I only have the old version of Seed of the Dead 2 and it's got no death scenes in it.

Reactions: UnknownBava

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, decided to give this one a try since it does scratch the occasional rare itch that other H games don't... even if it is an FPS, at which I majorly suck balls. Luckily, the easy difficulty really is easy, and the fact that you have an experience system and Abilities to make your character stronger and customize your play-style helps a lot as well.

Though it's help more if I knew what some of those abilities actually did... and I'm genuinely curious about the top tier ones.

It's also nice that the girls seem a lot more effective than in the first game... though that's countered by the fact that you can't empower them as often as you could in that one, which is in turn countered by the fact that they now get special skills when empowered.

That said, the ones for Kirara and the new sniper girl don't seem particularly impressive. The other two though are pretty useful. Even if Aya's is annoying as fuck with how it can fill the screen with the electricity effect.

I honestly hope that they'll keep the defeat scenes tied to the Act, rather than the monster, because it's much easier to just go again to an Act and be defeated there, than trying to hunt that ONE specific asshole monster....

Not a fan of the worms and their kidnap and run-away thing though... It basically turns them into the highest priority enemy at any given time, because all the others can be countered more easily.

As for NTR thing. I think I locked myself out of the scenes without trying. Since the game is not translated yet, I either skipped or spam-clicked through dialog. When I ran into an NPC with an exclamation mark, I did the same, and I barely glimpsed something with three buttons before my spam-clicking hit the 3rd one. I'm personally so-so about NTR, but I was curious what the scenes look like at least... but I have no interest in re-running the game from zero just for that particular content.

The game still has plenty of issues though, which there's no point in re-stating here, as the Devs won't see it anyway.

On a different note... does anyone know what the point of Check Points even is if you can't spawn with any equipment whatsoever? I mean sure, on Easy and even Normal, you can make do until you find some stuff, but I can't imagine that going over well for the higher difficulties. Wouldn't know myself, I suck too hard to have a high performance or try any of those.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
The check point allows you to restart there anytime you want. Rather than complete the whole level you can simply start from there. Saves some time since for example one of the ntr items is just a short way from a checkpoint.

Edit: The game really has alot of new bugs, like when you upgrade the town you cant leave its menu until the cinematic cutscene less you lose the ability to upgrade the town. Or the whole sniper girl ntr being bugged, still dont know how to unlock it.

On another note, AK47 and Spas shotgun are kings in this game. So long you get them, you will win any fight.

Last edited:

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
This game archive needs to go into the level and then actively jump out to save it. It is a bit troublesome. However, if you want to record certain points, you can save the file and copy the file out of other folders. It is equivalent to having multiple save files.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Small news but it seems teamkrama is asking for debuggers, either the game has so many bugs that it needs fixing now or it is nearly ready and they just need to iron the kinks out. Hoping its the latter.

kangsgem

Jan 20, 2018
I completed the game until act 3. To trigger the NTR event (for blonde twin tail girl) you will need to..
Complete act 2 (do not need to complete act 3)
Find the NPC standing in front of her room. The game will warned you this will be a NTR event.
Basically the NPC will ask you to find a fruit sundae which located in the act 2 super market level (you will need to replay the level again, from the check point). The fruit sundae then is located on the shelf, to make it simple just grab every pink item in the supermarket. Then kill yourself. Don't worry, you will keep your item even if you died.
Return to the NPC then the NTR even will trigger.
As far as I know there is only 1 NTR event which is the blonde twin tail girl. If anyone find more feel free to share it !

Reactions: tmatzxzone

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
all animations of kirara have physical-bugs (specially on the toilet mini-game).
Yeah that happens to me too. Sometimes her ponytails start to behave like an helicopter's rotor and spin all over the place, or her butt seems to become a singularity on its own.

The game really has alot of new bugs, like when you upgrade the town you cant leave its menu until the cinematic cutscene less you lose the ability to upgrade the town.
To leave the menu of the NPC who upgrades your town, you need to Alt-Tab out of the game and move your cursor over the window in the middle of the screen to click it. This will reset your in-game cursor's position and allow you to click the button to close that annoying window.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Uhh, the game over scenes seem tied to the ACT now instead of the monsters. I haven't tested every game over scene so I could be wrong, but it seems each girl shares the same game over scene just with the different girl. The Zombie in ACT 1, the Creeper in ACT 2, the Worm in ACT 3. Also, the monsters in-game don't have any progressive sexual actions unlike the zombies, that could change with like the penis head monster since he had progression in the first game I suppose.

Last edited:

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Latest news I found the third exclamation point NTR
The location is in the sundries area facing the gun shop
The item is medicine or powder
ee.jpg

The fourth NTR character is the man sitting outside the red-haired girl’s room
He seems to be eavesdropping. There is no direct conversation between the two. The item needed is a smartphone.

Apr 13, 2018
Latest news I found the third exclamation point NTR
The location is in the sundries area facing the gun shop
The item is medicine or powder
View attachment 1196332

The fourth NTR character is the man sitting outside the red-haired girl’s room
He seems to be eavesdropping. There is no direct conversation between the two. The item needed is a smartphone.
YES I KNEW IT!!
My girl Aya had to have an NTR scene. Thanks.

tmatzxzone

Jun 24, 2020
where to find the bunny suit?? i have it in the last save (v0.34) but it bugged the whole game so i need to clean all the save data..

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
where to find the bunny suit?? i have it in the last save (v0.34) but it bugged the whole game so i need to clean all the save data..
It seems to be a random drop now, with a rare chance of acquisition. I've seen it ONCE at the trader NPC but its price was prohibitive.

Uhh, the game over scenes seem tied to the ACT now instead of the monsters. I haven't tested every game over scene so I could be wrong, but it seems each girl shares the same game over scene just with the different girl. The Zombie in ACT 1, the Creeper in ACT 2, the Worm in ACT 3. Also, the monsters in-game don't have any progressive sexual actions unlike the zombies, that could change with like the penis head monster since he had progression in the first game I suppose.
Did you have to use a specific girl in order to obtain the GameOver scenes to trigger? Because I can't seem to get the Worm scene during Act 3 no matter how hard I try.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
hmm I think the flagging to start the NTR shenanigans is definitely jank. I only ever got Kirara's to flag. none of the other girls

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
hmm I think the flagging to start the NTR shenanigans is definitely jank. I only ever got Kirara's to flag. none of the other girls
Same, unless you need a specific item to even begin it. But that would make kihara the only exception to this rule but i doubt it. I played several times and brought atleast 2 of every available item. Never got anything else.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes