3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Yet in exchange we get far better graphics and the animations are sweet. Also helps that voice acting is spot on. Nobody seems to mention just how well voice cast this game is, like really, i just love hearing their voices. Btw somebody should really make a video with the heroines death animations. Having to let them die to get it is a rather long process. And now that zombies seem to target the MC more, it makes things harder.
I agree with you about the voice acting but did they change Aya's dialogue when she is having sex with the MC or zombies? The voice sounds different and I can't figure out if they did change the voice actress or if it's just the lines

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Yet in exchange we get far better graphics and the animations are sweet. Also helps that voice acting is spot on. Nobody seems to mention just how well voice cast this game is, like really, i just love hearing their voices. Btw somebody should really make a video with the heroines death animations. Having to let them die to get it is a rather long process. And now that zombies seem to target the MC more, it makes things harder.
It's likely that in the final version of the game, there will be a facility you unlock that will act as a gallery mode.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I agree with you about the voice acting but did they change Aya's dialogue when she is having sex with the MC or zombies? The voice sounds different and I can't figure out if they did change the voice actress or if it's just the lines
Yeah I think they changes the actress entirely? She sounded slightly different.
Also I'm done with the demo. I've seen enough and now I want to play the full release. I cannot wait!

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
its just the lines, Aya have the same voice actress from rape of the dead, maybe the developers asked her to make the voice more mature than it was in the first game.

Reactions: HentaiHoarder

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
or they got a new mic, SoD did sell quite well so its no surprise they got new equipment. Mostly thanks to Gmanlives, i didnt even know this game existed before he made a review for it. Cant wait for him to review SoD2 and start questioning his life choices.

Apr 16, 2018
I wish they buff the Katana, It's just weak in normal mode, should have been a one slash kill if you hit their heads considering
it's limited and can't be replenished.
even in easy mode you need 2 slashes to kill a zombie without the sex buff.
and I never saw the EXgun from the first game , I guess they replaced it with the grenade launcher which is fine,Once you pick
it up at Act 2 it will be an easy win no matter how hard the difficulty is, Just push the girls carrying the boxes by shooting them with the grenade launcher.

yeettosee

Apr 27, 2021
I just finished the first game a while ago.After searching,i find out that the 2nd game has something like the base system, is that some "the division" stuff?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
The game difficulty affects the special monsters. Like how much damage they can give and take, zombies are unaffected.
With is a real bitch, because that means they are always extremely tough to kill.
Has for the homebase you get new mini games, scenes, a practice range. And i suspected it even offer a means to re-view scenes and monster animations. Pretty much you upgrade the homebase to unlock every feature in the game. You can ignore it and just complete the story, but then whats the point in playing a smut game.

Reactions: yeettosee

yeettosee

Apr 27, 2021
The game difficulty affects the special monsters. Like how much damage they can give and take, zombies are unaffected.
With is a real bitch, because that means they are always extremely tough to kill.
Has for the homebase you get new mini games, scenes, a practice range. And i suspected it even offer a means to re-view scenes and monster animations. Pretty much you upgrade the homebase to unlock every feature in the game. You can ignore it and just complete the story, but then whats the point in playing a smut game.
They really did improve the game alot since the first one.But is there any english patch or english version of this? I downloaded the game but there's barely any english exepct the menu.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
They really did improve the game alot since the first one.But is there any english patch or english version of this? I downloaded the game but there's barely any english exepct the menu.
Its just a demo. Final release is apparently end of June or July.

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
ACT 2, AT THE MAGAZIBE AFTER SUPERMARKET, WHERE HAVE I TO GO??????
It's been mentioned a few times in this thread before, but after the market there is a large warehouse. Along the wall with the weapons is a button near a shutter door, I believe it's the second door. When you press that it activates a loading event where regular zombies will spawn endlessly to harass the two of your girls carrying boxes. If you can protect them long enough to load up 12 boxes the mission ends.

Also fair warning one of the stair wells has an open spot at the back, if you fall down that hole you are perma stuck with no way out. DO NOT FALL THERE!!! Otherwise the only way to complete the level is to restart the entire mission.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
It's been mentioned a few times in this thread before, but after the market there is a large warehouse. Along the wall with the weapons is a button near a shutter door, I believe it's the second door. When you press that it activates a loading event where regular zombies will spawn endlessly to harass the two of your girls carrying boxes. If you can protect them long enough to load up 12 boxes the mission ends.

Also fair warning one of the stair wells has an open spot at the back, if you fall down that hole you are perma stuck with no way out. DO NOT FALL THERE!!! Otherwise the only way to complete the level is to restart the entire mission.
Yeah I discovered that "spot" on the stair...

Reactions: WolfWind

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
i hope for footjob scenes as in the first game...
1)someone know when they will add young pink girl?
2) Is there gallery in this moment? how can i see again night event?
TANKS FOR ANSWERS YOU WILL GIVE

Last edited:

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
"Thank"
The pink girl is already in the game.
Gallery I remember someone talking about, maybe you need to upgrade your base to level 1 and complete the acts

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
"Thank"
The pink girl is already in the game.
Gallery I remember someone talking about, maybe you need to upgrade your base to level 1 and complete the acts
the young pink girl... TEAM KRAMA said that if the game reach a numer of supporter (and they did) they should introduce a younger pink girl
someone have a SAVE WITH ACT DONE?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Kirara has one (or maybe a couple) scenes involving feet since she's the dommy character
Young pink girl makes me think ichika but there is potential for a surprise 5th girl add on if the game sells well (her name is Einomaru)
No gallery, maybe in the final version.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Kirara has one (or maybe a couple) scenes involving feet since she's the dommy character
Young pink girl makes me think ichika but there is potential for a surprise 5th girl add on if the game sells well (her name is Einomaru)
No gallery, maybe in the final version.
2 things
1) young pink girl, i mean the pink that is already in game, they sayed : We will do a Young version"
2)Kirara has feet scenes in this demo? WHERE???? WITCH LEVEL OF RELATION???

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
calm yo tits down, the fifth character is still not truly announced, devs had posted some long ass time ago, that if the game sold well they might create a new character. Regardless, game not out yet so dont get your hopes raised, mostly because im just happy with what we are getting.
Also Kihara has yet to have a feet scene in the demo. so dont bother looking for them. Monkey is just stating that since she is a dom, one of her scenes will likely be a footjob.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes