3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
If my memory of the first game isn't failing me, the people that are naturally immune to the Z infection have an altered libido which is also related to that ability to boost the healing factor. It's why the girls end up enjoying the zombie rape when it happens even if, on an intellectual level, they're well aware that they shouldn't. It's not that they're weak willed, it's that they literally can't help it.

It's like doing drugs. It doesn't matter how strong your will is, the chemical reaction WILL fuck your brain and fuck your body. This is something similar.

That not so little detail makes both the whole thing with the new protagonist, and the NTR thing, very different than what it'd be if we were talking about average humans. In both cases, the altered libido that comes with their immunity likely plays a part. In the case of the new protagonist, it might even be a necessity. I don't think the vaccine also gives the benefits of natural immunity, so it's entirely possible that the new protagonist is the only one who can work with the girls because of natural immunity and thus, because he has the ability to perform battle healing.

As for why the sudden need for some health-pack things. Possibly a mutation. Mayhaps the new protagonist has different abilities, but needs some sort of booster for the healing.

Or, of course, we're all just overthinking a silly game about zombies that like to murder-fuck people before eating them.
For the mc, my guess is that he got a lesser version of the antibody.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
For the mc, my guess is that he got a lesser version of the antibody.
Or he is just inferior compared to chad thundercock, i mean chad has endless stamina, our mc however needs either the adrenaline from getting hit or drinking boosters to get it up.
I would have assumed that the antibodies the girls and old mc have are stronger since they are naturally producing them, and the ones that the new mc and peeps in the base have are weaker as they are synthesized from the stronger ones in the lab at the end of the first game.

Reactions: Unseenatlas

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Well unless sc4tman says what the story is at the beginning, we cant really make heads or tails regarding the situation on the game. We know that there is a human resistance and that the female characters are now leading it. The original male character is missing and that more than a year has passed since the original game, has the characters have a more mature look.

The one thing i cant really make sense is why did they choose the new mc to fight alongside them, either he also has the natural antibodies and therefore can heal in battle while the rest of the men cant, or the artificial antibodies can also heal but they choose him due to him looking like Chad.

Apr 16, 2018
Would have been all fine if they just didn't have the idea of replacing the male MC. I can't imagine this being a good thing
for the game honestly.

Apr 16, 2018
i take your word on it, bit i do wanna still know how to reset my game, and i dont know how to delete my save
Disk C or whatever disk your OS is in, C/User/user/AppData/Local/SoD2 , just delete the folder SoD2, atleat that's how I do it.. but if yo udo that then you need
to reconfigure your settings after you launch the game. , graphics settings and everything.
If you can't locate Appdata then you need to show hidden files and folders, just google how to do it.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Can I get an Image of the Fruit Item of what the Icon looks like and where the Fruit Item is located according to Patreon
It's in Act 2

Last edited:

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
The item only spawn once and i aint redoing it again. Anyway the item is at the supermarket. In order for it to spawn you have to face tinhead in the parking lot. Just finish act two and replay at the checkpoint area until you get him, afterward just get in and loot all the items and quit before the storeroom fight. Also the item is a Fruit Sundae.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
The item only spawn once and i aint redoing it again. Anyway the item is at the supermarket. In order for it to spawn you have to face tinhead in the parking lot. Just finish act two and replay at the checkpoint area until you get him, afterward just get in and loot all the items and quit before the storeroom fight. Also the item is a Fruit Sundae.
The "Tinhead" is it the one that acts like the Hulk? Or is it something different?
Lastly does the item has the English spelling? (I can't read Japanese)

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Yeah sure its the fake zombie hulk, just get kihara affection rating to max and you will get the ntr quest, choose the left option and do the mission, also this is the Japanese version, so no english.

hitarmada

Jan 31, 2018
there is a new demo released for platinum members on their patreon

thelonew0lf

Mar 16, 2018
Ok, so can someone help me out here? I'm trying to see what the NTR stuff is all about. I think I've got the girls up to lv 3 from missions and giving them items at the end of each round. At least I think I've leveled them up thrice and the next level up takes like 9999 affection points. I cleared act 3, but besides like consensual stuff I haven't seen even a bit of anything NTR related. What have I missed, or can someone lay out a step by step guide for that I have to do?

Apr 16, 2018
Ok, so can someone help me out here? I'm trying to see what the NTR stuff is all about. I think I've got the girls up to lv 3 from missions and giving them items at the end of each round. At least I think I've leveled them up thrice and the next level up takes like 9999 affection points. I cleared act 3, but besides like consensual stuff I haven't seen even a bit of anything NTR related. What have I missed, or can someone lay out a step by step guide for that I have to do?
no NTR animation for others yet. only the twin tail girl have some incomplete NTR scene.
you access the incomplete NTR scene for the twin tail girl by getting the ice cream sunday at Act 2.. some say the Tintan
monster(The penis head buff monster) needs to spawn at the super market for the sunday to appear.
after that you find the exclamation point near that girl's room and choose the left most option , basically a Yes,Cancel and I think the right one is a No so if you click that you might lock yourself out of the NTR. not sure though, but I clicked the left most one.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes