infogon

Dec 28, 2018
where do you find the save folder ? :)
game/saves

or

## Save directory ##############################################################
##
## Controls the platform-specific place Ren'Py will place the save files for
## this game. The save files will be placed in:
##
## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
##
## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
##
## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>

Vibeon1

Jun 19, 2017
game/saves

or

## Save directory ##############################################################
##
## Controls the platform-specific place Ren'Py will place the save files for
## this game. The save files will be placed in:
##
## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
##
## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
##
## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>
thank you

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
i would suggest you start a new game then
I honestly dont plan on having to start over again as I shouldn't have to start over again just for a single scene that never pops up. I've already played the game 2-3 times and don't really want to go through the whole slog again. Especially the orc leader bit.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Replaying it I just don't think I'm a fan of the Alexia NTR event in general. I think the way she interacts with the orcs is completely out of character. We haven't really seen this aggressive, almost racist side of her before, so to see it pop up now is kinda odd. And if it's the corruption talking, I also don't really feel like the kind of corruption that has influenced Alexia would push her to act that way. I mean, I can understand her being ticked off at the way the orcs treated her, but she comes off as petulant, which to me she hasn't been at all up to this point.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I honestly dont plan on having to start over again as I shouldn't have to start over again just for a single scene that never pops up. I've already played the game 2-3 times and don't really want to go through the whole slog again. Especially the orc leader bit.
just speed through the content and you can get the scene in like 10-15min it all happens way before the orc content, just take reave keep and feed Alexia all scenes you can to bump her corruption until you get the tree scene, i tried "speed running" to the corruption events and all three corruption event happend in a row again

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Is there a way to avoid the M/F NTR scenes and still get the F/F and tentacle NTR scenes?
Just choose to skip all scenes with the males when the option happens, the onlyone i think is sort of hidden is the last tentacle week where Andras bangs Alexia

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
just speed through the content and you can get the scene in like 10-15min it all happens way before the orc content, just take reave keep and feed Alexia all scenes you can to bump her corruption until you get the tree scene, i tried "speed running" to the corruption events and all three corruption event happend in a row again
Tried it and found a save buried deep in my saves from week 15 just before first meeting them and finally got the powerless event.

Reactions: ozzo

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Just choose to skip all scenes with the males when the option happens, the onlyone i think is sort of hidden is the last tentacle week where Andras bangs Alexia
So I cant avoid Andras having sex with Alexia if I turn NTR on? I want to see the Girl x Girl NTR and Tentacle scenes, but I want to keep Andras away from Alexia. I guess if I have to I will play with all NTR off.

Last edited:

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
So I cant avoid Andras having sex with Alexia if I turn NTR on? I want to see the Girl x Girl NTR and Tentacle scenes, but I don't want to keep Andras away from Alexia. I guess if I have to I will play with all NTR off.
You dont want Andras to bang Alexia but you dont want to keep him from her?
And i tried to say last time that almost all Alexia x male is skippable if you just select not to perform them.
Even the job ones now that i think about it just make sure you select Jezera when an option between them happens like who should Alexia go to for the translation and so on.

Reactions: tonicase24

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
You dont want Andras to bang Alexia but you dont want to keep him from her?
And i tried to say last time that almost all Alexia x male is skippable if you just select not to perform them.
Even the job ones now that i think about it just make sure you select Jezera when an option between them happens like who should Alexia go to for the translation and so on.
Typo, sorry, I DO want to keep Andras away from her, but still be able to get the F/F and Tentacle scenes. What is worrying me in the scene guide is this one:

Andras x Alexia 5 (Mind control, Oral, Squirting, NTR) [1 of 1 CGs]
Triggers automatically the week after the third dungeon event.

It sounds like if NTR is on, that one is unavoidable, or can I avoid it if I have avoided all the other Andras events as well?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Typo, sorry, I DO want to keep Andras away from her, but still be able to get the F/F and Tentacle scenes. What is worrying me in the scene guide is this one:

It sounds like if NTR is on, that one is unavoidable, or can I avoid it if I have avoided all the other Andras events as well?
Well its the last week of the tentacle event and that event is manually triggered now as in you dont have to activate the last part.
Although i guess the game wont progress if you dont use it, cant say as i havent tried that.
Otherwise just close your eyes and skip past it if you want the other content and not that one?
I mean its a real shame to let one sceen make you miss the awsome Jezera corruption event

Jul 27, 2017

You can avoid all NTR scenes, even if NTR is on, so you can do just F/F NTR if you want. However, you can't get the tentacle NTR scene without also getting Alexia banged by Andras. He always bangs her after the tentacles are done with her.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
You can avoid all NTR scenes, even if NTR is on, so you can do just F/F NTR if you want. However, you can't get the tentacle NTR scene without also getting Alexia banged by Andras. He always bangs her after the tentacles are done with her.
The scene guide lists 3 tentacle scenes, do I have to avoid all or only the last one?

bob white

Dec 1, 2017
is there anyway to see the new pictures? can i find the pictures in the game file?

I get tired of having to load and reload the game trying to see new content.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes