Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Do you have to choose between Helayna and Alexia or can you make it work with both? And if so how?
If you claim Helayna, Alexia will always move out of your room with a hit to her affection, the exact amount depending on your response in the conversation where she moves out.

But this doesn't end your relationship in any way. It alters some lines/scenes, but I don't think it even locks any scenes off. So yes, you absolutely can make it work with both thus far, though not with any real resolution of Alexia making peace with the situation or anything. That said, given Alexia has a threesome scene with Liurial and an entire series of scenes for Helayna involves her getting off on seeing you with others, one assumes at some point there will be a resolution there involving Alexia and Helayna...making up, and I may die in happiness if it comes.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
The last time I played this, there weren't that many fun sex scenes with the mc. The dom stuff was ntr. Is that still the case?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
The last time I played this, there weren't that many fun sex scenes with the mc. The dom stuff was ntr. Is that still the case?
There's two characters where being submissive to Rowan is a substantial portion of their content. Alexia also has at least one scene (May require her to be somewhat corrupt, though I can't remember for sure) in that vein. Then there's various other characters that have some measure of content in that direction. None of those scenes explicitly require NTR, though I'm not sure how hard corrupting Alexia without NTR is given I generally just console command stuff like that nowadays.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
How far along is this game from completion would you guess? I'm not in a rush i'm just wondering if the plot is headed towards an end-game yet or if it still seems like there's a lot more the main characters have left to do.

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
On the scale of 1-10 how bad/ consistent is the cg of this game has become now? Haven't follow this project since a year ago.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
After every update the next Scenario/Dialogue I had led immediatly to a Game Over and I had to restart basically from scrap (everytime) so I'll probably wait until the game is finished if I feel to try again :(

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Reeeeeeeeeally want a gallery save.
Download something called "Unren" you can find it here on F95, unzip the file into the main directory of Seed of Chaos, a cmd window will pop up, if you choose the top option, it will start to unpack every picture in the game, when it's done go to the folder called "game" and then "images" and you'll have every CG in the game to look at.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
There's two characters where being submissive to Rowan is a substantial portion of their content. Alexia also has at least one scene (May require her to be somewhat corrupt, though I can't remember for sure) in that vein. Then there's various other characters that have some measure of content in that direction. None of those scenes explicitly require NTR, though I'm not sure how hard corrupting Alexia without NTR is given I generally just console command stuff like that nowadays.
I don't enjoy ntr at all. If I'm given the choice to be "evil", then it would make sense that I'd be able to be dominant. Even though I made evil choices the last time that I played the game, Rowan's scenes didn't really reflect that and where kind of disappointing.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Hey, i am stuck at the part where i should take down Rastedel in the name of the twins, i go to Rastedel but nothing happenes there

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Can't download walkthrough for some reason. It was downloadable in the past. It's not updated though. Same one I downloaded 1 month ago.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes