preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is NTR avoidable? Listen I already know that there is an option to turn off NTR or avoid seeing the scenes. What I mean is, If I turn off NTR, does that mean the NTR scene doesn't happen or it happens either way but we just don't watch it? If it's the second that means forced NTR since whatever you do, you don't have a choice and NTR happens whether you watch it or not. So I would avoid this game if that's the situation

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Is NTR avoidable? Listen I already know that there is an option to turn off NTR or avoid seeing the scenes. What I mean is, If I turn off NTR, does that mean the NTR scene doesn't happen or it happens either way but we just don't watch it? If it's the second that means forced NTR since whatever you do, you don't have a choice and NTR happens whether you watch it or not. So I would avoid this game if that's the situation
If you turn off NTR, then the NTR simply doesn't happen.

If you turn NTR on, NTR still doesn't happen unless you specificly pick NTR dialogue options.

Reactions: gerarod25

justGab

Aug 5, 2017
For anyone who wants to use the console,

"castle.treasury += 999999" will fill the castle's treasury
"avatar.gold += 999999" will give your character gold
"avatar.exp" += 999999" will give you exp to level up with

that's all you'll really need.
Uhm, I might sound stupid but, how do I open the game console?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Looking forward to trying out what's new, but the lack of added NTR content is disappointing. Alexia is able to get pretty highly corrupted but she still isn't with Andras all that often haven't found many scenes of them having sex outside of a blowjob repeatable and that first time near the beginning of the game. Rowan and Alexia pretty much split up when he brings Helyana back and there's not much interaction after that. There's plenty of opportunity to add more NTR

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Does it matter what skills you decide to pick for the main character? I just got my first level up and I'm like .. welp .. I've no idea what any of this does .. looks like it's ripped from DnD where you have a whole damn party to cover your bases. What's important and what's .. not?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Does it matter what skills you decide to pick for the main character? I just got my first level up and I'm like .. welp .. I've no idea what any of this does .. looks like it's ripped from DnD where you have a whole damn party to cover your bases. What's important and what's .. not?
It's a mess, I'm done with Rastedel, so I'm back to cleaning this stuff up.

Will take a while to code all the skill events for the new system though.

Reactions: Back

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Looking forward to trying out what's new, but the lack of added NTR content is disappointing. Alexia is able to get pretty highly corrupted but she still isn't with Andras all that often haven't found many scenes of them having sex outside of a blowjob repeatable and that first time near the beginning of the game. Rowan and Alexia pretty much split up when he brings Helyana back and there's not much interaction after that. There's plenty of opportunity to add more NTR
Worry not, True Believer! With Rastedel done, we're planning on major Alexia x Andas AND Alexia x Jezera scenes for July to celebrate.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone have the full console commands for Alexia?
Use unren.bat and problem solved. Search the forum there is a thread specific for it (on tool and tutorials area if am not mistaken). ;)
It's a mess, I'm done with Rastedel, so I'm back to cleaning this stuff up.

Will take a while to code all the skill events for the new system though.
:)Nice. Those type of gameplay mechanics are important too and right now the system is confusing.

Aug 26, 2016
Worry not, True Believer! With Rastedel done, we're planning on major Alexia x Andas AND Alexia x Jezera scenes for July to celebrate.
Personally, I'd like it if you guys also had plans and scenes in mind for Rowan x Alexia x Helayna, you know Alexia coming to terms with Rowan fucking other women if she's either corrupt enough or for some other reason.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lordfridge9

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Personally, I'd like it if you guys also had plans and scenes in mind for Rowan x Alexia x Helayna, you know Alexia coming to terms with Rowan fucking other women if she's either corrupt enough or for some other reason.
Some exciting developments have happened on the back end for Helayna. She's basically entirely ready for a new content blitz in the back half of the year.

All of the castle is getting new stuff. I know Diebesgrab will be happy to know X'z will be part of that.

Last edited:

Forehand47

Apr 27, 2018
Very Rare I ever post.

I like Seeds of Chaos, gaming and exotic aspects.

I would more than HAPPILY pay for it. To get a great full and updating version and also to support the creators.

I cannot, and will not purchase this through the steam platform.

bottom Line I use steam.

I have many friends and Family on steam.

I value my privacy.

is this available as complete download? or through GOG or something more private?

Thanks

Reactions: Skyler

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Some exciting developments have happened on the back end for Helayna. She's basically entirely ready for a new content blitz in the back half of the year.
Excuse me, I need to go get some heart medication so my happiness doesn't end me before then.

Also, the succubus/incubus Rowan P.I. scene is just downright wonderful, and I don't even like X'zaratl or M/M content.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes