• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Is v 0.4.01 was your latest version right? not included 2 version after that?
Thats's right version 0.4.01 is the last (.apk version) I played.

So here are some exemples of what I said before recorded from v0.4.01, on them you can see me sometimes with a locked choise and after going backward and save/reload I can pick a new one (or the same if I want), there's some skill ckecks too that I was able to retry using the same method.

, , , .

And these are some other exemples but this time recorded on v0.4.03 for windows played on a android device using the JoiPlay app, just learned that you can also use the PageUp/PageDown to move forward/backward in alternative to the mouse wheel, also that Tab let you skip all text instantly, Ctrl let you skip manually and thank god Esc let you open a main menu that let you save anytime even when exploring, I remember that I could do that on a v0.3.XX I played for android once with a quick slice upwards on the touchscreen but that don't works anymore on v0.4.01 unless you need to do something else instead but now I think I will start playing the game in JoyPlay from now on, this stuff will certainly make my life much easier.

, , , .

Had to upload them to Dailymotion because they are too big to be uploaded here, they are marked as +18 so you need to login with a Google account or something to prove you are an adult.

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Derpsel and DR YOS

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I'll try to get one next release.
Are we going to get a rework for the orc camp and the trish scene in the new artwork? I know its not at the top of the list and i wanted to ask when are we going to get more of our lovely goblin min content

Reactions: monk_56

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
No more content for Cla-Min or Greyhide this act, unless for some reason we get a surge of inspiration to include them as we write some of the Astarte or Rastedel content.
Yes lemme inspire you.
What if we start seeing Greyhide sleep in same bed with Alexia or they move in somewhere else, perhaps this Rastadel city or smth
MC would be forced to borrow his wife

I want you to knock up Alexia with minotaur baby and not kids with tentacles for eyes, would be cool but with another creature

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Yes lemme inspire you.
What if we start seeing Greyhide sleep in same bed with Alexia or they move in somewhere else, perhaps this Rastadel city or smth
MC would be forced to borrow his wife

I want you to knock up Alexia with minotaur baby and not kids with tentacles for eyes, would be cool but with another creature
Bro i want more green skin content not ntr

Kerre_22

Nov 21, 2023
No more content for Cla-Min or Greyhide this act, unless for some reason we get a surge of inspiration to include them as we write some of the Astarte or Rastedel content.
Oh, are you the developer of this game? Great!
I have a rather strange question - are there any plans to add new rimming scenes for Rowan? Meaning in his direction.
I would like to see Alexia eating his ass or fucking him with her dick.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes