RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Criminal that Jez only has 2, well I guess 3, scenes left for act 1. I know the staff put her on the backburner but damn. Hoping I just missed a few scenes in the changelogs since I havent played in like 6 months

• Sad
Reactions: Crusado and aykarin
Sep 9, 2020
Has there ever been a rename mod for this game? Ive seen it done for other renpy games so I assume it would be possible for this? Would looove to be able to rename some of the main cast.

Deleted member 6962260

Superhuman
Donor
Jan 23, 2024
I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Hel's nightmares stories.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New "Helayna's Knightmare" scenes leaked on .

Excited to see how Rowan and Helayna's story unfolds. Sommelier's art is just the icing on the cake.

Last edited:

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
You know, is it just me or is there a lack of repeatable material with some partners though?
That has been the case for a while now and i don't think it'll change since we have a proper gallary mod now so they probably won't implement repeatable scenes while you play. Funnily enough you can't even repeat any of your scenes with your wife but you can with the goblin and a few of your secratary.

Reactions: ashkatchemall25
Oct 18, 2020
That has been the case for a while now and i don't think it'll change since we have a proper gallary mod now so they probably won't implement repeatable scenes while you play. Funnily enough you can't even repeat any of your scenes with your wife but you can with the goblin and a few of your secratary.
Yea, that's why I mentioned it. I noticed with the goblins, your secretary, Heleyna, and a few between Rowan and the succubus whose names is tough to spell. Between Rowan and his wife, or wife and the Minotaur, wife and the succubus, Rowan and either of the twins, are missing.

Reactions: DR YOS

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
Yea, that's why I mentioned it. I noticed with the goblins, your secretary, Heleyna, and a few between Rowan and the succubus whose names is tough to spell. Between Rowan and his wife, or wife and the Minotaur, wife and the succubus, Rowan and either of the twins, are missing.
I wouldn't have cared if there were no repeatable scenes at all but there are. Weird that only a hand full of scenes are repeatable, no idea if this will be the case when this game is finished( if they even manage to do it that is, I've waited 4 years for that to happen, i dropped out of their patreon 2 years ago).

EricKeldrev

Aug 25, 2018
I can't wait for Alexia to learn magic so she can finally cast "Testicular Torsion" on Andras. :KEK:

Andras and Orcs are doomed if Alexia figures out how to make this an AOE spell.
Honestly I kind of wish there was an option to screw over Andras and make Alexia the undisputed Queen over everything.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
damn! this game getting a lot more better than the last year i played it, and one question, what did you do after conquering rastendel? and how do you can get the previous locked sex scene? because up until now i got some scene locked and i don't have the previous save... well my most oldest save was when im about to attack reeve keep and i don't want to be bothered with all of those quest again.

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes