Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
have you visited that Orccamp in a previous version?
each location can only auto trigger one Event...so if you had visited I gues you can only try to get it unlocked with the Eventlist

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
pretty much an ingame cheat tool for Patreons... if you downloaded from this site take a look at the GUI dureing exploration and you can find a button "Events" (or soemthing)...find the one you search and try it... not sure how well that works...never tried it with Events
EDIT:
you might also be able to change the status of that tile from visited to not useing the map GUI...but you need to know the location of the village for that...and it might take you awhile to figure that out

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
pretty much an ingame cheat tool for Patreons... if you downloaded from this site take a look at the GUI dureing exploration and you can find a button "Events" (or soemthing)...find the one you search and try it... not sure how well that works...never tried it with Events
Can't find it where is it?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
take a lookwill only work in the Patreon Version...
2nd picture is the Resource Tag...
View attachment 142203 View attachment 142204
So its impossible does this mean I have to start from the start.

I actually have a different save with the Orc camp trigger but it keeps hanging and crashing when I explore the camp, thats why I played again but this time its not triggering.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 37, in script call
    ��π��w�ir���;M�<Gw/�+YJ��b��w{36+Ĥ��{���@o�߾��G�{��>M��; 7b.g��b���ƥ��5��j�qb�oHv?��]�4e�����x�~��!��m�ob�C�i�S�|�>�R�i�
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\seeds-of-chaos-0236-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.36-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\seeds-of-chaos-0236-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.36-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\seeds-of-chaos-0236-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.36-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\seeds-of-chaos-0236-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.36-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
    context.run()
    ��π��w�ir���;M�<Gw/�+YJ��b��w{36+Ĥ��{���@o�߾��G�{��>M��; 7b.g��b���ƥ��5��j�qb�oHv?��]�4e�����x�~��!��m�ob�C�i�S�|�>�R�i� ��`��0�����'�Z�#��w�Q<y,�3o!����p����m
  File "game/locations/portal_room.rpyc", line 3, in script call
    {:�E��\�H�]��ps3�Ъ#-��x����"I߀~d��>K�1$�%�=��$�!tƻN�"���߹�vKˤ+�k�#��Gr�Rq@/}��ɕ�������W�A��01���:�����9��諯ۧ0W���
  File "game/mapExploration.rpyc", line 128, in script call
  File "game/mapEventController.rpyc", line 54, in script call
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpyc", line 309, in script call
  File "game/events/orciad/orciad_explore.rpyc", line 290, in script
    ����b] ������H���|ǃȊ�_�����=~? �>|)�y��H��D���KA�!���J�X�j<�T�OC���տ    ������ռ���������j_����G��J���X}����~_�_�����/��cP�~
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\seeds-of-chaos-0236-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.36-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Seeds of Chaos 0.2.36
Mon Aug 27 14:04:49 2018 [code]

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well they offer the Patreon version in this thread...so DL it and try to figure it out yourself...the save should be compatible

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
well they offer the Patreon version in this thread...so DL it and try to figure it out yourself...the save should be compatible
I actually have a different save with the Orc camp trigger but it keeps hanging and crashing when I explore the camp, thats why I played again but this time its not triggering.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    ��π��w�ir���;M�<Gw/�+YJ��b��w{36+Ĥ��{���@o�߾��G�{��>M��; 7b.g��b���ƥ��5��j�qb�oHv?��]�4e�����x�~��!��m�ob�C�i�S�|�>�R�i�
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\seeds-of-chaos-0236-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.36-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\seeds-of-chaos-0236-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.36-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\seeds-of-chaos-0236-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.36-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\seeds-of-chaos-0236-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.36-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
    context.run()
    ��π��w�ir���;M�<Gw/�+YJ��b��w{36+Ĥ��{���@o�߾��G�{��>M��; 7b.g��b���ƥ��5��j�qb�oHv?��]�4e�����x�~��!��m�ob�C�i�S�|�>�R�i� ��`��0�����'�Z�#��w�Q<y,�3o!����p����m
  File "game/locations/portal_room.rpyc", line 3, in script call
    {:�E��\�H�]��ps3�Ъ#-��x����"I߀~d��>K�1$�%�=��$�!tƻN�"���߹�vKˤ+�k�#��Gr�Rq@/}��ɕ�������W�A��01���:�����9��諯ۧ0W���
  File "game/mapExploration.rpyc", line 128, in script call
  File "game/mapEventController.rpyc", line 54, in script call
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpyc", line 309, in script call
  File "game/events/orciad/orciad_explore.rpyc", line 290, in script
    ����b] ������H���|ǃȊ�_�����=~? �>|)�y��H��D���KA�!���J�X�j<�T�OC���տ    ������ռ���������j_����G��J���X}����~_�_�����/��cP�~
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\seeds-of-chaos-0236-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.36-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Seeds of Chaos 0.2.36
Mon Aug 27 14:04:49 2018 [code]

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that's one heck of a directory path... but aside from that that looks more like a corrupted DL... atleast that script name/gibberish is definately not common

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Traceback being sent along. Tracebacks are always helpful feedback unless we specifically state a problem is solved. Just FYI.

D

Deleted member 705263

I cannot infiltrate the keep. There isnt an option for that. Hwo do i get the cg of knights and Helayna
Research and build the brothel to recruit spies as soon as possible. Use the spies to infiltrate the keep.
That guide apparently hasn't been updated since version 2.15.
It has, but it hasn't been for 2.36, I don't think. It's probably good for everything up to 2.35.

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
@7767 apk for 2.36. Dev mode enabled. If you were to update the OP that would be splendid :)

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes