Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can few a zoomed version of items you can afford by right clicking on them.
red circeled items aren't visible that way... can't afford them anyway

Reactions: Neo001

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
guys in caravan the goblin shop the items seems like some kind of pages... are they kind of blueprint? either way they are too small to read..... and same stuff is in forge too .... do you know about it?
The card get readble, when you right click them. So you actually know what you buy and some stuff has better art in the description too.

Hm someone was faster - props

Reactions: Neo001

lordukk

May 21, 2017
Could someone please tell me how not to lose at this game ?
Played it when it first came out and again a few versions ago but I keep losing.
are there any cheats ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...the only way to actually loose seem to be to fail the quota...
it should be easy enough if you concentrate on conquering the villages and mines after you get control over the army
the wineyards, orccamps, monastery, as well as the mines I suggest you save before and after entering the tile...the events there can drastically reduce game dificulty in the long run.
reload if the Event only give bad results or you hope for better once... also sometimes a roll fail so just reload and get a new one...or use rollback if you have the patreon version

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think that only works in the patreon Version and only if you already stand on that same tile... the locations I mentioned auto trigger an event on entering the tile, so I am not sure that would work

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Orc camp is the camp in the upper left corner of the map. (I also think you need Raeve keep completed?)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
You and Liurial need have slept together. After that it will randomly trigger after a certain week.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I have no idea why i keep getting game over at week 22, lots of cash, army is big, no idea where that keep they mentioned is tho, where is the tracker type thing to keep track of quest stuff? only thing i can find is for a quest that isn't even in the game...

Reactions: lordukk

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You and Liurial need have slept together. After that it will randomly trigger after a certain week.
How do I trigger that scene Liurial just walk in on us doing the business and Alexa confronted the MC about Liurial the first option just makes them friends and the second option will make Alexa angry.

Jul 27, 2017
How do I trigger that scene Liurial just walk in on us doing the business and Alexa confronted the MC about Liurial the first option just makes them friends and the second option will make Alexa angry.
There is a scene list on the first post. It explains how to get every scene.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Can someone tell me the week limit before game over?
I've been manipulating the game using the week command via console and I fear I might have broken my save :closedtongue:

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes