T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
There is going to be lots more "Heroic" content this release. After all, we're doing the Delane escape. I think it will scratch that itch if so desired.

Reactions: monk_56

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
& the second time we see the blonde elf girl, (Larry or whatever her name is... ~goes to look it up~... Liuaria... fuck it, close enough), where she does all Rowan's paperwork then makes him tea. Both those events crash the game out. Has anyone else ran into this issue? & if so, is there any way to work around or fix it?
I have not experienced the first one you mention. But this one that I left in your quote box - happens when I get that event. I just click IGNORE and it seems to just skip the issue and move on. Hopefully it will be fixed at some point.

Omdol

Aug 25, 2018
Something that confuses me is that you guys dont use the art for multiple scenes, since you can probably write scenes faster than make the art for them.

For example:
Scene 1: Its still early in the game, Rowan and Alexia are having some fun in their bedroom. Such a scene exists in the game, the art is already there.
Scene 2: Rowan and Alexia have had their threesome with the futa succubus (I forgot her name), now the 2 of them could have some fun again with the same art but with different dialogue. While having sex, they could talk about the threesome. Something like Alexia mentioning how much she enjoyed being fucked by 2 cocks at once or Rowan talking about taking that cock in his ass while fucking his wife. Whatever.
Scene 3: Rowan and Alexia had some fun with the minotaur before (Why do I keep forgetting everyones name, at least I remember Larry), and again, the 2 of them could now have some fun in their bedroom again, same art as before, but with new dialogue about their adventures with a super sized minotaur dick.
If they are on good terms, they could discuss about doing it again or Alexia could secretly dream about getting fucked by the minotaur instead of her husband if shes corrupted enough.

Another way of using art for multiple scenes would be to add an additional phase to an encounter every time it happens.

Example:
Andras starts seducing Alexia. The first time he just fingers her pussy. Some art of him fingering her, dialogue about it and her cumming. Done.
The next time he fingers her again, same art, different dialogue because it happens for the second time. Now he seduces her further and she gives him a handjob. Some art of her jerking him off, maybe another picture of him cumming on her tits.
The third time starts the same. He fingers her, then she gives him a handjob. This time he convinces her to take it further and suck him off. Another new picture of her sucking his cock, then he can cum on her tits again with the same art as before.
And so on !

Spicing the sex scenes up with changes in dialogue depending on what happened so far would probably not be TOO much work, but add a lot of flavour and variety. :happyblush

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I have not experienced the first one you mention. But this one that I left in your quote box - happens when I get that event. I just click IGNORE and it seems to just skip the issue and move on. Hopefully it will be fixed at some point.
That point is "already". It has been fixed a bit ago.

Something that confuses me is that you guys dont use the art for multiple scenes, since you can probably write scenes faster than make the art for them.

Spicing the sex scenes up with changes in dialogue depending on what happened so far would probably not be TOO much work, but add a lot of flavour and variety. :happyblush
Could work for some of the repeatable events, but for the most part we like alternate content based on different sex acts. We will probably consider generic type images for the Slave Trainer.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016

The main focus this month was focused on adding the final path to the Orciad narrative, rescuing the captive Lady Eleanor Delane. In order to achieve this, the player must put work into planning the escape, and if things go wrong, it can lead to a tragic ending.
In addition to the Orciad content, we also continued working on our Fey narrative, which sees Rowan having two choose between two opposing factions; the shadowy Midnight Court, and the bestial Red Sun Alliance. We have added three more events that introduce characters you’ll be seeing more of in future.

ART

Since we hit the pledge goal for six CGs, this month we have four new CGs by momdadno, and two by Sommelier, covering a variety of different fetishes..

Included are:

- Andras x Alexia (NTR)
- Rowan x Liural (Rough)
- Jezera x Alexia (Femdom)
- Jezera x Rowan (Femdom)
- Dazzanath x Agatha (Nun)
- Andras x Rowan (Gay)

NEW EVENTS

Once again, as the focus has been on the Orciad, most of the events this month are related to content that was needed to finish the last narrative path. These include, events where Rowan goes on raids to find gifts for Lady Delane, events where Rowan plans for the escape, and the escape proper.

In addition to Orciad content, we also have three new Fey narrative events, as well as two new Ruler events, three new Room events, and a new maid Job event for Alexia.

This month we have four new sex scenes:

- Rowan x Emma
- Rowan x Delane
- Rowan x Alexia x Liurial
- Shaya’s solo performance

That’s it for today’s update! Version 0.2.36 of Seeds of Chaos is downloadable for Patrons pledging $5 and up.

Not interested in any of the new scenes, guess I'll skip this update as well.

Jul 27, 2017
Not interested in any of the new scenes, guess I'll skip this update as well.
Ya, another lackluster update for me as well. The main quest didn't advance. It feels like all these side events and characters are slowing things down and aren't that interesting. First, we had the Orciad, which was finally just wrapped up after forever. Now, we're starting on the fey events, and the we'll have the goblins and the main city. That's a lot of side characters for just the first stage. I just want the plot to advance and for Rowan and Alexia to fuck the residents of the keep.

Reactions: Ghost Rida

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I mean, define the main plot? The game's central narrative will advance considerably in Rastedel. I've already started event writing for that, and in the next few days I expect art to start revving up.

As for Alexia corruption stuff, I will simply note that the Alexia/Liurial/Rowan scene will tick it along slightly, and has the potential to effect Alexia's overall placement.

Finally, I will also add that I really really like this month's content. Rein worked his ass off on the escape events, and it really shows.

Jul 27, 2017
I mean, define the main plot? The game's central narrative will advance considerably in Rastedel. I've already started event writing for that, and in the next few days I expect art to start revving up.
I look forward to the next update then.

Finally, I will also add that I really really like this month's content. Rein worked his ass off on the escape events, and it really shows.
I couldn't get it to work. I tried several variations on gaining Delane's trust, planning her escape, and searching for gifts, but I never got the option to do the escape and the Ulcro ending triggered automatically.

Jul 27, 2017
I will report that back to the big man.
All the options for the Orciad camp get rather confusing. It would probably be much simpler for players if they choose which path to take after the introduction. That choice could disable all the irrelevant buttons, so you don't have ten confusing options every time you visit the camp.

Reactions: Mister_M

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I
I couldn't get it to work. I tried several variations on gaining Delane's trust, planning her escape, and searching for gifts, but I never got the option to do the escape and the Ulcro ending triggered automatically.
The event should be possible if:
- You gained her trust (did all the dialogue options, gifts do not account into it, as it's Ulcro who gives them, not you)
- You obtained the distraction (Either see Ulgan even or Recruit Batri Orcs. Batri orcs show up upon completing Batri Raid events)
- You got a way past the perimeter (Easiest to do via observing the camp)

Did you skip a step, by any chance?

Aug 26, 2016
The update looks kind of interesting, does this Rowan x Alexia x Liurial scene only trigger if Alexia is sharing a room with Rowan? Does claiming Helayna disable it? Inquiring minds wish to know. As do erect penises, but that should go without saying really.

Jul 27, 2017
The event should be possible if:
- You gained her trust (did all the dialogue options, gifts do not account into it, as it's Ulcro who gives them, not you)
- You obtained the distraction (Either see Ulgan even or Recruit Batri Orcs. Batri orcs show up upon completing Batri Raid events)
- You got a way past the perimeter (Easiest to do via observing the camp)

Did you skip a step, by any chance?
Ya, I apparently didn't raid enough to get the distraction. I got it now. Thanks.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Between those two comments there is too much to respond in detail. So here is a brief reply.

1. We're looking at all the sequences like that in the past and considering our options. Of late there has been a desire for more responsive events in the future. This update's Liurial scene is meant partially to test that. So we will *Possibly* consider adding more variations to the event within reason...but we like the overall charachter of the event.
2. The writing team for this game includes more degrees in ethics then you would assume by a lot. When Rowan claims he has no choice in diffrent situations, that is not really true. It's why that choice in the beginning where you can just die in a cell is so important. Rowan doesn't *have* to fuck Helayna to save her. He doesn't have to fuck anyone. He doesn't have to kill anyone. Rowan is making choices. Not easy choices. Not happy choices. But, everything he does in this game is a choice. That's why player selected choices are so important to this game.
I somewhat agree, somewhat disagree. & I say that because I do agree, ethics is the heart of the matter. I'm not sure if you skimmed over my post as it was rather lengthy, or read it through in full. If you skimmed, I do ask that if you have the time, please read through it in full as I think there is a lot to unpack from it. The main 2 points I was trying to emphasize is as follows though. 1, the nature of the bond between Rowan & Helyana specifically & 2, the cost of the choice. Now with the 1st, & this is why I was so verbose in fleshing out the specifics on this, there are a lot of components as to why that bond is important. In modern times. If you were to take say a Marine from say... Fargo North Dakota, & a Green Beret from Mobile Alabama Whom have never even met before, put them into a room together, they would have instant kinship over that shared bond of being military service men right? Now these are 2 otherwise complete strangers. Keep that in mind.
Now let's expand on that. Let's take an Army Ranger, let's say of Sargent rank, whom is reunited with their drill Sargent from when he went through basic training & AIT. & let's say that Sargent mentored the Ranger through his earlier days in the service. Anyone whom has served in the military will attest that bond between the 2 is very deep & akin to that of a father and son.
Now add to that the strong role that honor, duty, discipline & integrity play in their lives. How pride & dignity in their role as a soldier is a core facet of their very being.
Now add to that how in the era of history that this story is set in, how these elements were still not only there but arguably much stronger. This is why I emphasize how meaningful the pre-existing bond between Rowan & Helyana is. & I should have emphasized this before but it was late & I was very tired, but that bond is & should be a platonic bond, not a romantic one, much like the earlier mentioned Army Ranger & his former Drill Sargent. One more of kinship, family & brotherhood. This is important because it also would be further reason why Rowan would NOT want to fuck Helyana as that further feeds into stripping her of her dignity & integrity as a solder.
& that is why this one specific point in the game is the one where I personally think the narrative could use some fine tuning. I mean these are all things that Alexia would logically take into consideration as she is fully aware of them, & especially if, depending on how the game is played, if she already had to commit other acts of her own breaking their marital vows in the pursuit of doing what she thought she needed to, (i.e. to protect Rowan, to get Andreas to translate that one book, etc...).
So with this context in mind, we need to consider why Rowan really had no choice even though he "technically did have a choice". Again, I think we can all agree, leaving Helyana to the orc pile would have been a fate worse than death, as was her servitude under the twins. This is why, if you look at it from Rowan's perspective, There really is no choice. HE had already wounded her deeply through his act of betrayal in siding with the twins in the attack on the keep under her care so he is already carrying massive guilt & shame from not just turning against everything he fought for just years prior, but also how deeply his betrayal devastated someone whom was akin to a daughter to him. Add to that the fact that after all but destroying her emotionally & psychologically through his betrayal, because of the ring that Jezera or whatever her name was put on her finger, Rowan now is forced to choose between either taking her into his care & having to do some things that he finds distasteful due to the state Jezera put her in, or abandon her & leave her to a fate that, as I've already said, would be worse than death. Given the nature of whom Helyana is to him, if you were in his shoes, would leaving her be an option to you? OF course it wouldn't. So yes, there truly is no other option in this case. & it's clear throughout the scenes with Helyana that Rowan is not liking what he has to do. So I think these massive contextual areas that currently are just swept under the rug need to be better fleshed out. There needs to be an option to factor those in. Additionally, there needs to be an option for Alexia to react appropriately to Andreas as well. I'm sorry but her lack of outrage is a massive plot hole.

To put it simply, I'm not asking for options to be taken away from the NTR fanboys or anything like that, just options added in that account for these massive context holes for those of us whom care more about character & plot integrity than about fap material. Now maybe my perspective is different because I have multiple partners of my own so I don't really use these games as a sexual outlet. So the erotic content is more or less irellevant to me. However I do know there are others that care a lot about story & character integrity. So I think it's warranted to ask that these matters be reviewed and perhaps fine tuned if that is doable. Thanks.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes