TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Full answer to AD later. That design for Alexia was an old one from pre-production. I believe (and when I say believe, I mean this is not an official answer) that there is a plan for a design change for Alexia post NTR, but I do not believe that original design will be used. If we'd do anything, it would probably just let Keidi come up with something, since she's fucking awesome.
Oh yeah, I imagined the design was old, I was just wondering about the idea behind it. Thanks for the answer!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
NTR fans are allowed to have their content as well.

I will repeat myself. Asking for more of something you like is fine and even admirable. "I want more straight content" is a perfectly reasonable and helpful piece of feedback.

But, asking for other people to not have as much of content they like is disrespectful.
Everyone is allowed to have content they enjoy and it doesn't always have to conform to what you enjoy. I don't like femdomme at all, for example. But, if someone else enjoys it more power to them. And if someone said there was too much Femdomme in the game I would go out on the ramparts and defend that content as if it were my favorite Maledom. The same is true with M/M and NTR content.

We have a sizeable and appreciative set of fans of that content. Thus it is unconditionally the case that we do not have "too much of it".

I'd much rather hear people talk about what they do want to see. Not what they don't want other to get. So I will adress your more legitimate requests now.

[...]
It's never bad to repeat it for some people.

Anyway, i am very happy with the content so far and i quite like most of the genres (fem/maledom, futa, corruption, MM, FF, monster sex and etecetera) in this game so i guess i can only hope for more of the same. :closedeyesmile:

D

Deleted member 705263

The new update, slated for this weekend, I think, is looking to be quite Alexia-heavy. Momdadno just uploaded this on tumblr, and Patreon patrons got some Andras x Alexia yesterday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dunno who Roisin actually is, though.

D

Deleted member 705263

Those scenes are future content. None of it is planned for this release. This update will be focused on the Delaney Escape, the Liurial Threesome, Fae Court Content, and some general castle npc content.
Ah, okay. It's good to have the art sorted out this early in development, then. The blank, black screen scenes do get tiresome.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Correction. The scenes we already showed on Patreon are for this release. But the set you just posted are not.

Jul 27, 2017
The new update, slated for this weekend, I think, is looking to be quite Alexia-heavy. Momdadno just uploaded this on tumblr, and Patreon patrons got some Andras x Alexia yesterday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dunno who Roisin actually is, though.
The first nemesis that will be added to the game. She was described in an old Patreon post. It's interesting that she is already getting art, even though the nemesis system hasn't been added yet. They must have a lot of writing done for her already.

Reactions: T800
Jul 27, 2017
From official :

Say hello to Roisin, one of the game's first planned nemesis'. She is another underling of the twins who aims to usurp Rowan's position; an assassin-mage with a little something extra down below.

We are still working on the nemesis system, and it is still a ways off and subject to change, but I can reveal a few things:

First, each run will contain two nemesis' (although they'll probably be staggered). We'll probably give you the option to either choose which ones you want, or for the game to decide at random (although some might be conditional, haven't decided yet). One of the nemesis' will be chosen from a pool of "desirable" characters, and if the right conditions are met, they can be defeated and brought under Rowan's control. The other will come from a second pool of characters who aren't particularly attractive, but offer other bonuses for defeat.Each nemesis will attack Rowan in a specific way. Roisin's method, which will probably be popular with a few of you, is through Alexia. Lastly, each nemesis will have a special "bad end", should you game over when they are active...
She obviously looks a little different because it's a different artist.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Never heard of this Roisin character before. The character looks fun so I'm looking forward to "her"(is Roisin a futa or a tranny or is that just a magic dick?) part in the story whenever it gets included into he story.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Hopefully Roisin if handled correctly can end up as Rowan's tool to further try to usurp the twins. She has a pussy that can be fucked too!

Jul 27, 2017
Never heard of this Roisin character before. The character looks fun so I'm looking forward to "her"(is Roisin a futa or a tranny or is that just a magic dick?) part in the story whenever it gets included into he story.
She looks like a futa, although it could be magic. I hope magic is involved because I've no interest in futa on male after defeating her.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes