T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Bisexual and Gay fans, as well as other people who enjoy M/M are all members of our audience and we will continue to make content for them at the same time that we make content for straight fans. There is no purpose at all to saying "Well I just wish all the content was aimed at my particular tastes" when a game has a purposefully broad fanbase.

If you do not feel you are being served by current content and want more of it, then that is a legitimate topic of discussion and one we want to address. But, merely being mad that we make content for other demographics at all is looked on poorly by the staff.

We will continue to produce high quality content for our entire fanbase. Gay, Straight, Vanilla, Kinky, Mdom, Fdom, NTR, Non-NTR.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
A lot of content caters to ntr, sadly. I will never not be mad that we won't get vanilla stuff between that dark elf and Rowan or keeping Delane in Rowan's harem. :teary:

Reactions: monk_56

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
NTR fans are allowed to have their content as well.

I will repeat myself. Asking for more of something you like is fine and even admirable. "I want more straight content" is a perfectly reasonable and helpful piece of feedback.

But, asking for other people to not have as much of content they like is disrespectful. Everyone is allowed to have content they enjoy and it doesn't always have to conform to what you enjoy. I don't like femdomme at all, for example. But, if someone else enjoys it more power to them. And if someone said there was too much Femdomme in the game I would go out on the ramparts and defend that content as if it were my favorite Maledom. The same is true with M/M and NTR content.

We have a sizeable and appreciative set of fans of that content. Thus it is unconditionally the case that we do not have "too much of it".

I'd much rather hear people talk about what they do want to see. Not what they don't want other to get. So I will adress your more legitimate requests now.

First, we probably will get more Rowan and Dark Elf straight sex. We are not at the segment of content with the Dark Elves yet, so it will likely wait until then. We have it on the docket after Rastedel, so the wait won't be too bad.

As for Delane? Well the rationale there is simple. We have further plans for Delane. She is an important piece of upcoming plots. One that cannot fulfill that function as a collectible item in Bloodmeen. If what you want is for more Delane content, then I assure you that you will get more Delane content. But, it will not be as a harem girl because that isn't really how this game is properly structured.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
I wish it was though. It's always sad to see sexy girls sidelined, but I understand that plot demands it for Rowan to move on. Are there nay plans to at least give repeatable scene with her? And yes, vanilla stuff with dark elves would be great.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I mean it's not moving on per say either. All I will say is that you will get more Rowan/Delane content and you will not need to wait that long.

I say this as the one who has wrote almost every scene with her, and the one who is putting the final touches on her scene with Rowan right now. I like Delane. I don't plan to stop writing her.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
That is not correct. We were initially unsure about her role going forward, but we purposefully always left the door open for her to appear in some capacity in future content provided Rowan helped her escape. Doing so will have negative consequences, as you cannot recruit the full orc army. However, the current plan is to feature her as a continued presence in future content in certain situations.

Rein in particular pitched a continued storyline with her, and it was a fabulous idea that we all loved.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Well instead of orcs she could bring contingent of her countrymen for help or use her connections as a noblewoman. Well, hoping we will get more of her and Rowan, but that's up to you.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
As of now X'Zaratl has been pretty dominant in her interactions with Rowan. I for one would like to see him switch up roles and fuck her for once. Besides I quite like the new content you guys are putting in to reflect the fact that Rowan can start to resist the twin's influence. I hope this will lead to him building his own influence and having the castle npcs on his side as he slowly starts to turn the castle against them.

Reactions: Heliophorus
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes