Aug 26, 2016

Hello everyone,
Well, last month was on the way to being a really good month for us before the Patreon fuck up, it still ended up being okay though, and hopefully the rest will filter through over the month. It has been a pretty slow one so far, but there's still time for it to pick up. The good news is we finished over 6k though, so there will be six CGs in the next release.

Speaking of the release, it is currently planned for the last weekend of the month as usual, which in this case falls on 25-26th. The focus of this release will be round out everything left in the Orciad (including the path of freeing lady Delane), with some miscellaneous events in the castle, and the continuation of the fae storyline (including Heartsong, as illustrated by Keidi's WIP above). Discussions are ongoing about the Rastedel plot, which we will begin adding alongside other content in next month's release. I'll also be doing the CG poll this week, as it got pushed back a bit due to Rein's content one.

Everything is well underway for the next release, our new writer, Phoenix has already finished 3 fae events that will be included, and Rein and Winter are both well underway with their Orciad content. Sommy is working on two CGs, one he finished earlier (backers have seen the WIP). MDN is working on the other four, and has sent roughs for each, which will be shared with backers over the next few days.

Finally, just a quick word about my side project, . We've recently finished work on the final prototype, that adds the town. If you want to check it out, you can watch the production video , or download the prototype .

That's all for today. We have some big news about the future of SoC coming in a few weeks, look out for it after the monthly update. :)

New monthly update, looks like some interesting material is coming up, I hope that freeing Lady Delane also means that Rowan has the opportunity to get a new concubine. Also, the fae stuff is interesting.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
when i read "i will play a villian" i imgained i will be some badass, killing random people, building a harem without caring for anyone. instead half the game is you being a bitch, and some demon dude, plus few other characters fucking your wife (i know you can avoid it and i did, but when i explored other paths i understood it, reading some posts and polls is quite definitive aswell)
dont know how it got to this point, but most patreons for this dev are cucks, thus you can expect such content. its not like there isnt some action for MC but yeah, A LOT of ntr. problem with games which try to cater to everyones fetishes is that there are constant fights and debates and the bigger one development is slow as shit, since you want to avoid half of it. gonna wait A LOOONG time until i try this one again.
i liked the art, sounded good on paper, writing is good, but i hate products that try to satisfy everyone including people whos preferences are incompatible with one another.
btw the magician librarian (clionha ?) and jezera are my fav. pretty much no content with them tho. yeah... its gonna be a while....

May 7, 2017
Hey @Rein for the content you are writing, Andras specifically, when you say: "If Alexia still has feelings for Rowan, Andras will not hesitate to show his aggressive side and use that against her", will we still be able to opt out or counter his actions?

Reactions: RanchFTW

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
How can I get alexia locked in the doungen or is the scean just in event debuh ?
You need the redhair girl (dont remember her name Heylain? Heysomething) and when she escape, accuse Alexia, she will finish in the dungeon for that. Let them punish her, and enjoy the scenes.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hey @Rein for the content you are writing, Andras specifically, when you say: "If Alexia still has feelings for Rowan, Andras will not hesitate to show his aggressive side and use that against her", will we still be able to opt out or counter his actions?
All content is ALWAYS avoidable, no matter how little sense it makes.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
How can I get the event with Greyhide and Alexia and Rowan all together ?
Doesn't look like anyone has answered this for you yet.

It's an event that occurs after Rowan and Greyhide are hanging out together being drinking buddies. Rowan learns a little about Greyhide's past and learns that he is lonely. He offers to introduce the minotaur to Alexia. That then happens a few weeks later.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
There is a three-way with Greyhide? I missed that entirely. Only had Alexia&Greyhide.

Does anyone know what parameters I need to have fulfilled to get the scene?
How can I get the event with Greyhide and Alexia and Rowan all together ?
You have to have done the dinner with Greyhide (either the Alexia or the Rowan route) AND both Rowan and Alexia corruption have to be less than 20 for the Greyhide threesome scene to have a chance of coming up.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You have to have done the dinner with Greyhide (either the Alexia or the Rowan route) AND both Rowan and Alexia corruption have to be less than 20 for the Greyhide threesome scene to have a chance of coming up.
oooh, i was not even aware of the max corruption aspect. It is satisfying to learn that doing my best to keep my corruption in single-digit has some in-game benefits, since I know i'm missing a lot of the fun trysts.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes