LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
oooh, i was not even aware of the max corruption aspect. It is satisfying to learn that doing my best to keep my corruption in single-digit has some in-game benefits, since I know i'm missing a lot of the fun trysts.
Yeah I stumbled across the corruption requirement when playing around with the debug stuff trying to figure out how to get the scene. Though at this time I think it's the only scene, or at least the only one that comes to mind, that is limited to a max corruption (I suppose there might be one with just Rowan and Alex). Of course that might change in the future.

Jul 27, 2017
The max corruption requirement is a bit odd on the Greyhide scene. I wonder if there will be a variation for more corrupt paths. Also, I'd like to second the idea of a human form Jezera scene. :)

Reactions: Master Mirror

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
Doesn't look like anyone has answered this for you yet.

It's an event that occurs after Rowan and Greyhide are hanging out together being drinking buddies. Rowan learns a little about Greyhide's past and learns that he is lonely. He offers to introduce the minotaur to Alexia. That then happens a few weeks later.
I know I had two (sex)scean after that one with Greyhide and Alexia and another with Greyhide and Rowen but I belive their is a third with Grayhide and Rowan and Alexia all together ?

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
I'll add my vote to wanting more threesomes especially involving Rowan & Alexia
I was kind of disappointed when I got the victory dinner scene & it was just Andras & Helayna having sex, I was hoping for a foursome

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
The main thing I want is more scenes as hot as the first Andras x Alexia one. Most of the new scenes haven't been nearly as intense. The details don't matter much, but I'd rather they develop existing characters rather than keep bringing in new ones.
For me the best scene was the first Alexia and Rowan before Jezera showed up. That was truly well done.

However the most intensely arousing scene (for me) was the Rowan being ambused in the woods by the nocturnal elves and was paralyzed to resist. There was something about that scene that was truly mind-fking.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
I'll add my vote to wanting more threesomes especially involving Rowan & Alexia
I was kind of disappointed when I got the victory dinner scene & it was just Andras & Helayna having sex, I was hoping for a foursome
You should have claimed her for yourself.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I know I had two (sex)scean after that one with Greyhide and Alexia and another with Greyhide and Rowen but I belive their is a third with Grayhide and Rowan and Alexia all together ?
See my reply to you a couple posts up, it tells how to get the scene with all three of them together.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
You have to have done the dinner with Greyhide (either the Alexia or the Rowan route) AND both Rowan and Alexia corruption have to be less than 20 for the Greyhide threesome scene to have a chance of coming up.
Can it come up if both of their corruption is higher than 20? Because, in mine both is higher than 20 and I don't wanna have to reload from an old save

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes