T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I'm pretty sure DM is the main writer of X'zaratl. While what you're asking for is possible, I know DM doesn't normally prefer writing Mdom scenes. Plus, he's been ill off and on of late. It will likely depend on Rein's interest level.

Reactions: TheSexinati

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Personally i'm interested in h-scenes with the recently added furry characters.
Also more monster sex. Wasn't the Wulump thing really popular? :p
I don't know what's going on with the furry charachter. Not my department. I think Yron is writing it? It's meant for the Fae Court plotline, while I'm more focused on Hel, Liurial, and Rastedel. Also the Slave Trainer spin off, but the fact that our normal programmer is on a break has limited our ability to work on that.

I will note that we're totally down for Monster Sex. If there is any indication of our intentions, we even just had a huge "Post weird dark fantasy monsters" contest on our discord to get a look at some potential options.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We already have a gay top Rowan scene and the plan calls for more. Him and Draith. Future Draith content is intended for M/M top Rowan. That said, at the moment we don't have a writer who has a plan for him. We'll give him more content eventually, but I don't know if there is any in the works this very second.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
But, if Draith and M/M top Rowan is your thing, make some noise about it. If lots of word filters back that Draith/Rowan is what people are eager to see more of, it will likely bump it on the priority list.

Jul 27, 2017
On the topic of dark fantasy monsters, how Driders ended up disappoints me. They're rather vanilla. Just a bunch of sex crazed beasts that happen to be part spider. It would be more interesting if they did something freakier. Like if the pregnant females used an ovipositor to lay their eggs in women, so that the women's stomachs inflated. Then maybe the males could fertilize the eggs.

This sounded far less disturbing while I was thinking it up...

Ano85

May 21, 2018
I don't like Draith, he's like, one of the lowest on my list because I don't find twinks attractive. I just wanted to know if there's any chance for dom gay scenes planned for future because so far, Rowan bottoms in the overwhelming majority of them, even though he doesn't have to.

Jul 27, 2017
I don't like Draith, he's like, one of the lowest on my list because I don't find twinks attractive. I just wanted to know if there's any chance for dom gay scenes planned for future because so far, Rowan bottoms in the overwhelming majority of them, even though he doesn't have to.
He's the same way with women. I guess it's for story reasons, so that he could grow more dominate over time.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
@T51bwinterized Do you intend to have other charakters, like Jak, male drider (alexia's own curiosity), jezearas agent missions or Skordred or some orcs from the army or even dazzanath, cuck or fuck alexia, besides andras, behind rowans back ?

PS. would be cool if any of these thy to seduce alexia so that it feels better than just playn dumb rape like in the grooming a drider scene or the visit with skordred where he is nice and later intends to seduce her and use her naive charakter.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Full answer to AD later. That design for Alexia was an old one from pre-production. I believe (and when I say believe, I mean this is not an official answer) that there is a plan for a design change for Alexia post NTR, but I do not believe that original design will be used. If we'd do anything, it would probably just let Keidi come up with something, since she's fucking awesome.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes