TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
*Sound of whooshing battle-axe being embedded into bench table*

Woohooooo, conquest is at hand!

As they say... nothing pillaged, nothing gained.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
New update, Rastedel is coming up next. For the record, I''m kinda curious how noble ranks work in this setting exactly. Is Baron De Rosa just the guy's name or is it his title? I would assume that a kingdom would be led by a king.
Kingdoms are indeed usually lead by kings... although there are occasions where a Queen may lead, but often only as a regent until her offspring comes of age.

A baron having control of the Kingdom of Rastedel... preposterous I say, preposterous!

Although, there could be some lore-reason for this. Maybe the king of Rastedel is 'afraid of mirrors' so to say, and thus Baron De Rosa took 'charge'... because you don't want no cray-cray king being in control of no country. Especially not ones with iron rods sewn into their clothing.

Reactions: Tentacle

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Hello, I'm really keen on the workaround for this error, I can't progress without solving it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 37, in script call
��π��w�ir���;M�<Gw/�+YJ��b��w{36+Ĥ��{���@o�߾��G�{��>M��; 7b.g��b���ƥ��5��j�qb�oHv?��]�4e�����x�~��!��m�ob�C�i�S�|�>�R�i���`��0�����'�Z�#��w�Q<y,�3o!����p����m
File "game/locations/rowans_chambers.rpyc", line 2, in script
���#��o�c�+i��q���/}�����=˜���%�bZ;�y(ߣ���}���6�;���=�o��ꏧi���t�LF���F�e�Q[�A�����5��cmNZ}O___�/0O�M��
File "/private/var/folders/lq/d_gl52kn3sb7kk8v2mbb_94c0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/5B0A1489-75BA-40EA-9A10-12A38396C5D9/d/seeds-of-chaos.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Dec 3, 2017
Hey, dev team, you guys are great :) As someone who isn't into M/M, I am perfectly fine with its inclusion in the game and in no way get upset when I see new scenes added. I'm glad you include the M/M scenes for those who want them, and I trust the development of the game is not hindered by content I don't interact with. Keep doing your thing, because you're creating one of the best erotic games out there. P.S. Jezera is incredible.

Reactions: T51bwinterized

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
when is 2.37 coming out?
As soon as the Devs *cough* Andras writes a letter promising to release the latest update. Whereupon said letter is properly signed, it shall be sent to the desk-clerk at 4:00 A.M, who shall send said document to the 'Demonic Houses of Parliament' under form 75-dash-616, which is then sent to the ministery of laws and regulations, where the letter must be formally opened with a magical golden letter opener. Said unveiled document will then be read aloud. After manyfold numerous hours of arbitrarily pointless debate, the document will then be voted upon, ratified and then vetted by the Council of Demonic overlords.

Understandably, this may take some time. As they say, there is nothing more inefficient than beurocracy, especially Demonic Beurocracy. Demons may be evil... but they are 'Lawful' evil! ;)

So, please be patient for the update. I know I am.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Slave training is just a test thing, it's not actually part of the game (yet), just ignore it.

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
It won't ever be, he's said on multiple occasions now that the trainer will be a separate game when it eventually gets done.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes