John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
With the ability to choose to re-train Helayna as a knight or to train her submissive tendencies, a question for the people that work on the game that visit this thread.

Will her submissiveness still be followed up on in knight route, either as something Rowan engages in with her just to a much more limited degree than bed slave route or as her just being somewhat submissive to Rowan even on knight route? ...Because I'll admit a submissive redhead that'd smite my enemies for me is basically about as life goals as it gets.
What could be better than that?

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
I believe the female protagonist tag is there because Alexia is one part of the "good guys" and you occasionally are in her perspective and making decisions for her. It's a bit of a stretch, but I think that is the reasoning for the tag.
i don't if you can't play the game as her there is no reason to have female protagonist tag

Reactions: Agent Abide

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Last time i played this was more than a year ago and the reason i stopped was that previous saves were giving me errors with never versions. Is this still the case or the devs solved this? I would start from the begging of course but only if saves are compatible with each new update.
You must start a new game on every new update. Or, get a load of bugs.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Saves? you can ask but none will give. Why? bugs and stare at grey screen full of line codes. So, write down you choice on a notepad and when the new update comes out, skip the message and you will be at the new content in 2 mins. i'll guarantee it.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
The game started VERY promising, but today I can only recommend "stay clear from this" unless you are sold on its more eccentric fetishes.

Im sure its been answered but i just cant go thru 120 pages to find it. Does anyone know if the ntr scenes are avoidable?
Generally yes, but you still have to accept e.g. a threesome with your wife and a "futa" dude. Maybe that is technically not NTR by definition, but still humiliating and disgusting for straight players.

Also if you follow the game development for a while, the changelog is always something like this

six new scenes:
- 2x NTR
- 2x Gay
- 1x Futa
- plus maybe one straight scene, or something where you can let the minotaur fuck your wife because hey, why not

So if you don't want to see anything except dominant hetero male MC, the game has only very very little content.

Also the actual RPG / Strategy game has not really made any progress. The existing content besides the 100% linear VN elements is something that a team of professional game devs would have made in 1-2 days. Most buttons in the interface don't even do anything except showing a placeholder text.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
With the ability to choose to re-train Helayna as a knight or to train her submissive tendencies, a question for the people that work on the game that visit this thread.

Will her submissiveness still be followed up on in knight route, either as something Rowan engages in with her just to a much more limited degree than bed slave route or as her just being somewhat submissive to Rowan even on knight route? ...Because I'll admit a submissive redhead that'd smite my enemies for me is basically about as life goals as it gets.
To an extent the bedslave route will feature some of Hel being a badass, and the Knight route will include some sexual subservience to Rowan. The primary question is what is being pronounced.

The game started VERY promising, but today I can only recommend "stay clear from this" unless you are sold on its more eccentric fetishes.

Generally yes, but you still have to accept e.g. a threesome with your wife and a "futa" dude. Maybe that is technically not NTR by definition, but still humiliating and disgusting for straight players.

Also if you follow the game development for a while, the changelog is always something like this

six new scenes:
- 2x NTR
- 2x Gay
- 1x Futa
- plus maybe one straight scene, or something where you can let the minotaur fuck your wife because hey, why not

So if you don't want to see anything except dominant hetero male MC, the game has only very very little content.

Also the actual RPG / Strategy game has not really made any progress. The existing content besides the 100% linear VN elements is something that a team of professional game devs would have made in 1-2 days. Most buttons in the interface don't even do anything except showing a placeholder text.
I think that you are missing a few key points about this game. We have insisted the entire time that the game will feature fetishes not everyone is a fan of, and to adjust for this we allow every scenes some kind of way to escape it. If you do not like a kink, you do not have to play that kink. No one is putting a gun to your head and telling you to select the gay option.

If you're complaining about the content in the game. Let's do some math here.

There is at present a whopping 85 scenes listed in the Scene List. Of those:

10 are M/F or Tentacle/F NTR.
4 are F/F NTR.
11 are M/M
2 are Futa
This makes a total of 27.

17 are voyeuristic scenes depicting two non-associated characters having sex. Almost all of these are M/F.

Moving on to Rowan:

Rowan takes part in 41 scenes that do not feature MM or Futa.
Of them, 1 is an MFM threesome.
I cannot rate them exactly in terms of dominance, but this is my eyeball read.
In a whopping 32 of those scenes, Rowan is either an equal partner or dominant.
In 8 of those scenes, Rowan is a submisive partner to a woman.

What this shows is a pretty well spread out amount of content, that offers a variety of options for most people who play the game. Especially if more then one of the categories is of interest to them.

Our previous release was especially Rowan centric. 4 different scenes of Rowan engaging in M/f, some with clear Maledom elements. 1 M/M vouyeur scene. 1 Female masturbation scene. And 1 F/F NTR scene.

Our upcoming release will lean a bit more heavily on NTR. It is planned but not certain to feature 1 F/F scene, 3 M/F NTR Scenes, 1 Futa scene of some variety, and 3 M/F scenes featuring Rowan.

In conclusion on that front. The statements made by detractors of the game that it does not feature content for straight players, or even for Rowan Dominant straight players is false. We purposefully balance the content we produce and the numbers bear this out. Paired with the power to avoid content and the higher script writing quality and detail, this game contains far more straight and male dom content then even most of our competitors.

Regarding the mechanics of the game. We are aware that they need work, and improving them is a major source of discussion for the staff. A major overhaul of the game systems are planned, but do not expect their implementation for some time.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm looking to give the new update a go. I just wanted to make sure... Towards the end of my play last time Hylena escaped from Rowans room. The new stuff that im reading about with retraining hylena comes after that? Or do i have to load a previous save and somehow prevent her from escaping?

Kane558

Jul 29, 2017
Saves? you can ask but none will give. Why? bugs and stare at grey screen full of line codes. So, write down you choice on a notepad and when the new update comes out, skip the message and you will be at the new content in 2 mins. i'll guarantee it.
Bro i didnt get it.you mean i can edit it with notepad??

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Normally, I wouldn't touch a game with NTR... but the artwork is amazing and the story is really nice. Just wish there was a greater expanse of fetishes and less a huge focus on the NTR aspect... or expand the fetishes through both NTR and common routes.

Reactions: monk_56

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Normally, I wouldn't touch a game with NTR... but the artwork is amazing and the story is really nice. Just wish there was a greater expanse of fetishes and less a huge focus on the NTR aspect... or expand the fetishes through both NTR and common routes.
1. Nice pic. I just finished P5.
2. Look at the Talley I made a few posts up. Less then 20% of the game is NTR and less then 15% if you don't count tentacles as being NTR.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes