RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
You need to have fucked Luirial and have corruption over 60 I believe, which is a lot. You also need to choose the right dialogue, the "use her too" line will only lead to a threesome if corruption is around 100.

It might be an issue with the cheat, just rerun the mr garforth scene a couple times to get corruption.
Thanks for quick answer. Do you know hotkey to back the scene since there is no option in the game?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I just manually select the scene from the scene list. You do need dev mode for that though.
Thing is cheat doesn't work at all, i get this when i type cheat: File ''<string>'', line 1: expected statement.
all_actors[''alexia''].corruption = 100
I think i typed cheat correctly, tried even previous save when i'm on the map, and it doesn't work.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Thing is cheat doesn't work at all, i get this when i type cheat: File ''<string>'', line 1: expected statement.
all_actors[''alexia''].corruption = 100
I think i typed cheat correctly, tried even previous save when i'm on the map, and it doesn't work.
If you are running dev mode, try checking actors debug from the menu. It will show Alexia's stats.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
If you are running dev mode, try checking actors debug from the menu. It will show Alexia's stats.
I don't think i'm on dev mode, i downloaded new version here. I don't know why cheat is not working, and it's annoying that i did everything in every possible scene to make her as corrupt as possible, and it's still not enough to trigger threesome.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
I don't think i'm on dev mode, i downloaded new version here. I don't know why cheat is not working, and it's annoying that i did everything in every possible scene to make her as corrupt as possible, and it's still not enough to trigger threesome.
I don't think it's even possible to get her to 60 without hitting absolutely every scene or using cheats.
To unlock dev mode just download a previous dev mode version from this thread, take the option.rpyc file from it and put it in the new version. Or you can just unpack the file and change the dev mode setting from false to true.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
How do I bet Andres? (The red guy) It says I need a combat check of 30 but I've only been able to get a 25 which made me barely able to hold my own

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
soooo.for some strange reason,i can run the 0.26 version on linux,but 0.27 simply does not work,no matter what i try....

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me where this image is from? I've seen it online over a year ago, but it definitely isn't in the game.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
How do i get to this latest gay threesome scene? I used UnRen tho, but can't find it.
All of these scenes (Ulcro x Delane, Batri x Delane, Rowan x Tarish, Krug/Snug x Delane, Andras/Ulcro x Rowan, possibly Rowan x Delane) are the "orciad showdown" event, which changes depending on your choises. You have to actually play through orciad to see these scenes.

Reactions: T800 and SmolFrog3D

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
All of these scenes (Ulcro x Delane, Batri x Delane, Rowan x Tarish, Krug/Snug x Delane, Andras/Ulcro x Rowan, possibly Rowan x Delane) are the "orciad showdown" event, which changes depending on your choises. You have to actually play through orciad to see these scenes.
what's the orciad event and how do you get to it?

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
what's the orciad event and how do you get to it?
It's an orc camp in the top left of the map. In the latest update it's in a couple steps from the portal. You need to go there several times to complete the event. Also, to even get close to completing it you need some sneak skills.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes