Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
I asked Lord Arioch and he says it is a bug, he added the variables to test a dialogue branch when coding it and forgot to remove it. Will be fixed in the next release.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
it will probalby change alot of Alexa's responses in events to come
So far the relationship status hasn't changed any of the dialogues I believe, it just locks some events. Dialogue changes are usually dependant on corruption.

Pistol

Jan 22, 2018
ok, good to hear.

I guess as I'm still here I should point out what in ruler_events_23 on 1989 checks raeve_keep_rowan_claimed_helayna
Code:
 if raeve_keep_rowan_claimed_helayna and alexiaThreesomeStormout:
        "Once she’s done with him, there’s no way he’ll have any strength left for either of the two floozies that kept trying to seduce him away from her."
    elif alexiaThreesomeStormout:
        "Once she’s done with him, there’s no way he’ll even want to look at that skinny elf floozy of his."
    elif raeve_keep_rowan_claimed_helayna:
        "Once she’s done with him, there’s no way he’ll have any strength left for Helayna. Guess she’ll have to find another way to satiate her lusts."
        "Poor her."
    else:
        pass
which is rather confusing couse Helayna is long gone at this point..
I am only mentioning it here because I originally started digging in scripts because I was afraid what my Alexia is bugged and thinks Hel is still living with me..

MightyTugs

Oct 17, 2018
how do we open the console?

in 00console.rpy, i get error when opening the game after changing the config.console = False to config.console = True

MightyTugs

Oct 17, 2018
i would highly appreciate it if someone could give me a map and some map tile moves. i really can't pass the twin letting me manage the castle. or some more detailed walk through. thanks.

James Madison

Jul 25, 2018
Looking forward to trying this again soon.

Does anyone else wish the NTR content was a bit faster early on? I feel like it starts strong but then tappers off. It seems odd how Alexia is potentially engaging in that at the start and by then there is this long lull. Maybe I have just been playing it too slow to advance that storyline but it does seem strange how it can go from hot to cold so fast.

Reactions: broyo and troula

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You have to remember that NTR is not canon and that most of the events related to it are "random". If/when this game is finished, you might be able to have a very NTR-heavy Alexia before you even capture Raeve Keep or something.

Reactions: broyo

James Madison

Jul 25, 2018
You have to remember that NTR is not canon and that most of the events related to it are "random". If/when this game is finished, you might be able to have a very NTR-heavy Alexia before you even capture Raeve Keep or something.
That makes sense! I guess I would just like to see that ‘path’ happen in a smoother fashion, instead of having weeks between possible events. At the very least, perhaps some narrative explaining the gaps, even things as simple as Alexia just reflecting on what has happened more often during weeks when no new events occur.

Thanks for the thoughts on the subject!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think the creators have mentioned previously that they are looking into ways on how to be able to trigger certain scenes/events more easily so you can more easily get a Rowan/Alexia... the way you want them to be.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Personally I hope this guy makes another appearance. Having Alexia take the dominant role was fun since she's usually on the receiving end of these things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 26, 2016

First up, we have another new character to introduce for the upcoming Rastedel arc. Here's Winter to talk a little about him:

This less then jovial gentlemen is the latest key player that we're introducing you to Rastedel. May I introduce you all to Duke Antoine Villele of Werden.
A key ally or your greatest foe, Duke Antoine sees himself as the one man who can hold back the coming storm. He is determined, intelligent, and contemptuous of the softness he sees in his fellow nobles. What's more, he and Rowan share a history together. A history greatly responsible for who Rowan is today.

Friend or foe. Find out more when Rowan comes to Rastedel.

Lastly, just a quick note to say that I'm currently finishing up the coding, and collecting the outstanding art, meaning we are on track to release on time this weekend as usual.

New update, next release this weekend apparently.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
The important question is...

Will Duke Antoine help Rowan raise an army with which to Capture Andras?

Because god-damnit, I need to fuck that Red demon-dude.

I can see a bright future ahead, Rowan and Greyhide double-teaming Andras's rear, whilst Batri can take Andras's mouth... and that new Wolf guy that is supposed to be put in the game in the near future... he can be put in the reserve alongside the Incubi and orcish horde. When one man finishes and leaves, one man replaces him.

Suffice to say, Andras is 'fucked'

Oh, and Andras will be in a maid outfit. Because fuck you, revenge motherfucker.

You know what, Andras would probably look pretty hot in a maid outfit, now that I think about it.

Reactions: rKnight

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
The important question is...

Will Duke Antoine help Rowan raise an army with which to Capture Andras?

Because god-damnit, I need to fuck that Red demon-dude.

I can see a bright future ahead, Rowan and Greyhide double-teaming Andras's rear, whilst Batri can take Andras's mouth... and that new Wolf guy that is supposed to be put in the game in the near future... he can be put in the reserve alongside the Incubi and orcish horde. When one man finishes and leaves, one man replaces him.

Suffice to say, Andras is 'fucked'

Oh, and Andras will be in a maid outfit. Because fuck you, revenge motherfucker.

You know what, Andras would probably look pretty hot in a maid outfit, now that I think about it.
I really prefer Duke Antoine having a beautiful wife and daughter and Rowan is given the mission to train them. Rowan being an old camarade will make the NTR much more spicy.

But meanwhile, it is funny to see so many people who say that NTR&cucks are bad are into the gay content.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
But meanwhile, it is funny to see so many people who say that NTR&cucks are bad are into the gay content.
I'm not sure I have said anywhere in my post that I was against 'NTR' content. If you were inferring that I was 'anti-NTR' or that my post is in anyway reflective of some form of 'Anti-NTR' sentiment, then unfortunately you are adding your own words/opinions down my throat where they do not exist.

Not to mention that NTR is a blanket word that disguises a very large, broad subject with a lot of sub-genres, some of these being things with an overlap, and some things that don't combine with other parts/segments of which NTR covers.

For the record, I am not against all 'NTR' content, sometimes there is the odd moment when 'NTR' content does excite me, there are other facets which falls under the 'NTR' category that I don't really like, which some of the 'NTR' people overly fetishize, which does nothing for me. For example, I don't really like the distinctly Japanese style of 'NTR' which often features a random fat guy (Often coincidentally looking like a toad with big lips and disgusting hair) with bad body odour who somehow ends up stealing some school-kid's girlfriend. That is one part characterized as being 'NTR' which I am not into.

Cuck, however, is a very easy term to understand. Cuckoldry infers that the cuckold, for example, knows about the infidelity. NTR could infer pretty much anything, with the victim of said 'NTR'ness not knowing that his wife/girlfriend is cheating, simply because of how 'diverse' a term it is. NTR could also mean that there could theoretically be a loving relationship between the cuckold and the bull, but is labelled NTR simply because said bull also occasionally fucks the missus on the side, hence NTR.

I am not against cuckoldry, though it certainly is not my thing. I am however against real-world cuckoldry, for obvious reasons. I am also against real-world 'NTR' for much the same reason... unless there is a healthy relationship which is mutually accepted from all sides, then It is a big Nope from me.

In fact, If it were possible, I would not be dis-inclined towards a scene which involves Andras x Rowan x Alexia in a relationship.

My unlike of Andras stems from his general attitude and character, not necessarily because he might be fucking Alexia on the side. I might not be disinclined from being in the sheets with said Andras, sometimes a man with a cocky attitude who wields a lot of actual power does get me 'hot' from time-to-time, but at the same time I wouldn't mind shoving my cock up his asshole either. Oh, and by being 'gay' for Andras, is this not an NTR relationship? Because if Alexia is in a loving relationship with Rowan and does not know that Rowan has been getting fucked by Andras, is this not NTR? (Or perhaps it is Reverse NTR)

To which, you will note that there is not presently an Andras x Alexia x Rowan scene at present, which I think is a shame. That is the NTR content that I am actually after.

This is also why, If you were ever to look back at my previous posts in this thread, you would also note that I repeatedly mention my like for the Greyhide x Rowan x Alexia route. Depending on how one views it, this is 'NTR', and so If I ever was to adopt some form of Anti-NTR'ness, I would be a hypocrite to do so.

I also don't mind the scene with Rowan x Liuriel x Alexia, that is NTR too, is it not?

If this post entices a laugh from you, because I am an 'Anti-NTR' thing (For after-all, I could not be a person entitled to my own opinion, No, I must be a thing after all) who coincidentally likes the dick, then please, let me be funny.

At least by being funny, I can make someone happier. As Francois Rabelais says.

For my book: all you'll find is laughter:
That's all the glory my heart is after,
Seeing how sorrow eats you, defeats you.
I'd rather write about laughing than crying,
For laughter makes men human, and courageous.
BE HAPPY!

Sincerely, this possibly confused Bisexual but just as possibly Pansexual person with his own viewpoints and opinions which might be contrary to your own. Obviously, I hate pussy-whipped Cucks and I Like the big-red Dick, because that's who I am, obviously enough, because I am not a person that is capable of forming my own opinions. Good day, says I, the 'Anti-NTR' monster that resides under the beds of cuckolds and cuckqueens, spreading fear and terror amongst the NTR community.

Meanwhile, you get so-called 'homophobic' people who are seemingly okay with FxF content, but the moment someone drops the MxM content, straight males (Likely because females would probably be in the minority) comment in such myriad ways as 'Too many gay scenes' or 'Faggots are ruining muh game!' or 'I'm not gonna play this faggoty game anymore!'. To this, my reaction is always the same.

To me, this is where I derive my humour.

This is just as funny, in my opinion, than what you have stated in your post, and is just as much a problem, if not more so, than people who don't like 'NTR' content, but presumably like the dick. Understandably, I think we are both against double standards here.

But, being that this is the internet, I'll probably always manage to piss somebody off.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
My unlike of Andras stems from his general attitude and character
Made me think fot a bit. Andras is a weird one in terms of characterisation. He is essentially just a dumb buff red bully character who chooses might over everything. Time and time again he does dumb shit because he's edgy or was in a bad mood. On the other hand, as the game progresses I remember at least one scene where Rowan mentioned Andras learning about the tactical side of things and changing. I do think that it contradicts his initial character a bit and was likely put in to make him even scarier of an opponent.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I have to say I'm quite excited for the next release. Not only because there will apparently be plenty of NTR events, but because of the ???x??? preview pic on Patreon.

I can't see it of course, but judging by the name...I've so long longed for a game that will cater to my concepts fetish, AND IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED! PRAISE TO SEEDS OF CHAOS!

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes