Aug 26, 2016

Morning everyone,

Sommy just got finished with the map representation of Rastedel (which takes up a whopping seven tiles), so I wanted to share it with you all. I'm having some trouble getting it to display properly in game, but hopefully I can sort that before release.

I also wanted to give you guys the poll results. It was very close this month, so we have five winners. Here they are (in descending order):
- Sexy illustrations from "The Prince of Tomes" Library Job Event (Femdom, Corruption))
- Rowan x Helayna Bedslave Route (BDSM)
- Jezera x Alexia (Lesbian, Femdom)
- Andras x Draith (Gay, BDSM, maledom)
- Delane's Bad End (Mindbreak)

I'll be commissioning these ones at the start of next month as usual.

Update time again, gentlemen. With poll results this time, feel free to discuss at your leisure.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
It's an orc camp in the top left of the map. In the latest update it's in a couple steps from the portal. You need to go there several times to complete the event. Also, to even get close to completing it you need some sneak skills.
how do you get sneak skills?

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
What events with Greyhide is in the game? I know of 3? The one with Rowan and then another with Alexa and a Threesome with all three.

but is that it?

Jul 27, 2017
What events with Greyhide is in the game? I know of 3? The one with Rowan and then another with Alexa and a Threesome with all three.

but is that it?
Yes. Judging by what they said about their plot priorities, I don't think there is more coming soon either. They are focusing more on the first city, Alexia's job events, and some new characters.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Well I can't say that there isn't going to be more Greyhide. There isn't any on the docket this month, but we do know he's been popular. More to the point, the game's writing is highly segmented. It all depends on what Arioch is in the mood to do. I *believe* that he was the one who wrote the Greyhide scenes to date.

Reactions: TheSexinati
Jul 27, 2017
It seems like Greyhide scenes are somewhat hard to write and plan. The threesome scene struck a lot of people as odd because they wanted straight NTR. Now the relationship is very complicated and I'm not sure where it is going. Also, the size of his manhood is a bit of a... complication. :p

A360

Jun 29, 2018
THNX! Don't think ill like this game then.

Very good points!
But here's my problem with that. U have a lot of sub tags that appeal to a very niche audience, such as NTR.
U need to understand that many ppl will avoid a game just if they see the ntr tag. It is a very (as i said before) niche category so generally most niche games are popular because the attract a certain audiance that strongly stands behind the game.
If you have to many niche tags that attracts many ppl who are only playing for that one aspect then ur bound to get a toxic comment base filled with ppl who disagree on how they want the game to progress and trying to please them all could prove self destructive. I don't know tho that's just my thoughts.
While its not for me, I wish u the best of luck on this game!

I don't think it been "niche" is the problem, at least that's the impression I get.

There seems to be little problem with kinks niche or not from mild and common stuff like feet up to things such as urination or rape, none seem to attract the comments ntr does. Open relationships, cuckolding and threesomes are all a lot more common than people banging their siblings or children in real life yet the latter is a lot more prevalent and accepted on this site. In real life which would provoke the most shock and disgust people finding out you played a game where your wife blew another man while you fuck her or one where you bang your mum, sister or daughter?

This site and it's users seem to have little problem with kinks they don't have or with niche kinks in fact even fetishes they outright dislike seem to just be ignored. What does seem to be a problem is anything ntr (cuckolding/open relationships seemingly coming under ntr). Which ok if you're not into it don't play it or skip them parts like any other fetish. That's not what happens though, every game that has it has the people not into it wanting it reduced or removed. Which basically comes across as devs can make a game about any sexual kink but that.

Which considering the amount of kinks in the games on this site has always struck me as strange.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
It seems like Greyhide scenes are somewhat hard to write and plan. The threesome scene struck a lot of people as odd because they wanted straight NTR. Now the relationship is very complicated and I'm not sure where it is going. Also, the size of his manhood is a bit of a... complication. :p
Complication? I think not!

Tis merely a quandary of the right application of theoretical physics, sorcery... and the right amount of lubrication. That is all.

This is totally not the reason why anybody would buy a 55 gallon drum of passion lube. Not at all. ;)

Reactions: rKnight

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
Anyone know of a CG dump anywhere? I can't for the life of me get the threesome scene with greyhide and a few other random event scenes.

Jul 28, 2018
I don't think it's even possible to get her to 60 without hitting absolutely every scene or using cheats.
To unlock dev mode just download a previous dev mode version from this thread, take the option.rpyc file from it and put it in the new version. Or you can just unpack the file and change the dev mode setting from false to true.

Can you give a link to a dev mode please? I cant seem to find any. This thread is 124 pages, so ts really hard to find

Pistol

Jan 22, 2018
I'm a bit at loss.. I looked at new lib job 3 event and it has these lines:

Code:
label magic_bookshelf:

$ change_relation('alexia', -60)
$ all_actors['alexia'].flags['andras_influence'] += 6
are they really supposed to be there?
I mean,if I understood this correctly, you receive -60 to relationship with your wife and +6 to "closeness" with Andras right off the bat at the event start for no apparent reason.. This looks a bit weird.

Pistol

Jan 22, 2018
Latter on you have a normal choice of either Jezera or Andras influence +3, with Jezera check coming first. But the one i quoted is in the very beginning of the event before anything even happening.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
In the debug mode, the only message I get at the start of the event is Relationship -60. Afterwards, reading the book gives me +3 Jezera influence, and ignoring the book gives me nothing.

Pistol

Jan 22, 2018
It's these -60 what worries me, I had around 40 before, it's 0 now and from what I have seen so far it will probalby change alot of Alexa's responses in events to come. And I don't understand why such a massive drop in relationship.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes