Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Every single time
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\transform.py", line 882, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, cx, cy, st)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Seeds of Chaos 0.2.39
Tue Nov 27 14:43:20 2018

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone has an idea how to save delane my I keep failing damn it I had to restart due to error.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Given the way patrons are aiming, I completely doubt this, but it'd be nice if we did have an ending where we could kill both siblings and have them suffer for it.

Both siblings' reasoning for why they should rule is completely stupid and I'm pretty sure that if it weren't for the rather extreme circumstances Rowan finds himself in and if he were more learned, that he would pretty quickly realize that the logic falls through.

They do have power though. I'd be interested if there were a way to continuously siphon power from the siblings as they rot in the dungeon (perhaps next to anonymous voice man?). Just need to make sure the prison is actually secure, wouldn't want them escaping now, would we? That would be irresponsible.
I kinda like Heylena fantasy turn Jezera into his slave.

Last edited:

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Me: "More Greyhide content?! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

*Drops down dead from excitement*

Edit: And just for some personal input, I liked the new scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
well, that's disappointing =/
Think about this from my point of view...

The Seeds of Chaos team are 'graciously' giving us more time to buy the lubrication that we sorely need In order to slot gigantic Minotaur phalluses within certain orifaces... ;)

This is when buying a literal drum-barrel full of Passion lube off of amazon will actually be a necessary purchase.

Errr... that's my excuse anyway.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018

The Seeds of Chaos team are 'graciously' giving us more time to buy the lubrication that we sorely need In order to slot gigantic Minotaur phalluses within certain orifaces... ;)

This is when buying a literal drum-barrel full of Passion lube off of amazon will actually be a necessary purchase.

lmao, well...good excuse :LOL:
i hope it's gonna be worth it

Reactions: TheSexinati

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
just started to play again after a long time not playing
graphic look greats, love it

always complain about cg its not done,

always rollback to get the scene i want it :D
always editing rpy files so i can rollback and choose what ever i want
always love pure ntr, but turn out into a sissy

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017

Oh I very much agree. I still want more frotting scenes however. Can you imagine a scene where Rowan, Alexia, X'Zaratl, Greyhide and Andras (only if he has been good) frot dicks together. It would be amazing. Maybe whoever cums first has to start sucking? Damn my cursed imagination now I won't be able to sleep.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Oh I very much agree. I still want more frotting scenes however. Can you imagine a scene where Rowan, Alexia, X'Zaratl, Greyhide and Andras (only if he has been good) frot dicks together. It would be amazing. Maybe whoever cums first has to start sucking? Damn my cursed imagination now I won't be able to sleep.
God damnit, stop giving me new ideas!

And there better not be a biscuit in that scene...

Reactions: spitfire335
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes