akuma88

Aug 18, 2018
pls help! I lose after 3 week, what should i do in start game? someone make detail introduction pls (sorry for bad english)

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Couple questions...first, how do we increase Alexia's corruption?

Also, when I offer Greyhide to visit Alexia, the scene abruptly ends. Has this happened to anyone?

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Couple questions...first, how do we increase Alexia's corruption?

Also, when I offer Greyhide to visit Alexia, the scene abruptly ends. Has this happened to anyone?
That's the way the scene is supposed to work. It will lead to another scene later.
You increase corruption by mostly looking at ntr content or putting in cheat codes.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
That's the way the scene is supposed to work. It will lead to another scene later.
You increase corruption by mostly looking at ntr content or putting in cheat codes.
Later as in a later update, or later in the game? Sorry, a bit new to the game. Are all the scenes without artwork going to be updated later?

Ph4raoh

May 8, 2017
To avoid death at Week 61, you need to have:
A. Secured an Alliance (currently only with Orcs)
B. Conferred with the Ally in Rastedel
C. Gain the requisite Gold and Army
I love this game but i'm stuck, i'm getting killed by the twins, how do i confer with the ally in rastedel ?, gain the requisite Gold and Army ?

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I love this game but i'm stuck, i'm getting killed by the twins, how do i confer with the ally in rastedel ?, gain the requisite Gold and Army ?
About the conference in Rastedel:
You have to conquer Raeve keep first, then follow the road from there to the next intersection and go north until the next bridge, then always use the road to north-west, you will find Rastedel there. You would need a lot of time, because this scenes are really long. Talk with all the characters, at the end, the Ally will reveal themself.

About the gold:
1st Conquer the village nearest to the portal.
2nd When given the option, always conquer or start a trade deal with all the human villages you find.
3rd When they ask you about the first building at the castle, always start with the Tavern, the second should be the Forge. Every upgrade to this 2 buildings increase your income.
4th If you are near the 26th week and you are still short on money, you can donate from your own money to the treasury.
5th If you get any prisoners, is better if you Ransom them, as soon as you can.
Remember the minimal amount is 500 gold

About the Army:
When Cliohna provide you with research options, request Military Tactics, Military Logistics, Smelting & The Riddle of Steel. Also Monster Taming, Dark subterfuge & Fiendish Diplomacy, if you have the time. You can upgrade the Barracks & Dark Sanctum, but if you spend too much money is dangerous.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Later as in a later update, or later in the game? Sorry, a bit new to the game. Are all the scenes without artwork going to be updated later?
Later in the game. After the drinking buddies event there are about four more events with greyhide.
And yes, the cgs are being filled, usually in the order the patrons ask for.

Reactions: Haise01

Ph4raoh

May 8, 2017
About the conference in Rastedel:
You have to conquer Raeve keep first, then follow the road from there to the next intersection and go north until the next bridge, then always use the road to north-west, you will find Rastedel there. You would need a lot of time, because this scenes are really long. Talk with all the characters, at the end, the Ally will reveal themself.

About the gold:
1st Conquer the village nearest to the portal.
2nd When given the option, always conquer or start a trade deal with all the human villages you find.
3rd When they ask you about the first building at the castle, always start with the Tavern, the second should be the Forge. Every upgrade to this 2 buildings increase your income.
4th If you are near the 26th week and you are still short on money, you can donate from your own money to the treasury.
5th If you get any prisoners, is better if you Ransom them, as soon as you can.
Remember the minimal amount is 500 gold

About the Army:
When Cliohna provide you with research options, request Military Tactics, Military Logistics, Smelting & The Riddle of Steel. Also Monster Taming, Dark subterfuge & Fiendish Diplomacy, if you have the time. You can upgrade the Barracks & Dark Sanctum, but if you spend too much money is dangerous.
Thank you so much :D

Reactions: Adamex

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Is there a way to delete saves? My game was messed up on last download even though I tried to start over repeatedly

Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
I'm a little confused,i corrupted the princess and they said she's ready for Batari,but when ever i go to talk to him he just says the same repeatable dialogue.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I'm a little confused,i corrupted the princess and they said she's ready for Batari,but when ever i go to talk to him he just says the same repeatable dialogue.
To complete Batri´s mission you need to explore the camp until they give you the opportunity to go in a raid. You need to complete several of those missions, you can get folowers for Batri using this option. And this is completly different from the missions to get gifts for Delane.
Also, you can visit the Forge and get some weapons as a gift for Batri.

Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
To complete Batri´s mission you need to explore the camp until they give you the opportunity to go in a raid. You need to complete several of those missions, you can get folowers for Batri using this option. And this is completly different from the missions to get gifts for Delane.
Also, you can visit the Forge and get some weapons as a gift for Batri.
Thankyou sir

Reactions: Adamex
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes