baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Any idea how close to being finished the game is?
It's one of the games that don't suit playing a monthly patch very well.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Did you see the post-orciad debrief scene? There's a scene in castle Bloodmeen with Rowan, Andras and Jezera, talking about the events in Orciad and explaining why the Orcs still join even in the escape route. Did it not trigger by any chance?
No no. I get what he's saying. He's pointing out that he was not sure if that scene was meant as a placeholder for Rastadel or not. The answer I gave is that the original formulation of the scene was a placeholder, but we kind of ended up making it a permanent solution. There will be still be negative consequences of Delane's rescue, make no mistake.

Reactions: TheSexinati
Aug 26, 2016
This is kinda old news now, but apparently you guys are planning on putting this game on steam?

"Yeah, we are going to put it on steam."

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
most likely you failed to complete your quest of obtaining Gold, Orc Soldiers and takeing hold of the keep in the SE

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Seems like the devs might be deleting comments on their Patreon, odd.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
MDN posted another one. Wonder if it's a separate commission, next update or work towards that rival character that already has a bunch of cgs.
I'm pretty sure this is the nemesis character that's already been teased, MDN has more images of her on his Patreon iirc. Kinda silly that this character who isn't in the game yet has more CGs to her name than some characters who are already in the game!

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone how to stop the twins from killing me after I reach Rastadel? I talked with everyone and met with the person at the end.

Aug 26, 2016

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know, everything is going well with the backer release, and it will be out this weekend as planned. In additional good news, I assumed this one would be smaller due to the three week release cycle, but it ended up being 25-30k words of content as usual, so hurrah.
In other news, the CG poll has now finished. In what will probably surprise no one, the winner by quite a few votes was the Greyhide x Alexia scene, and we'll also be adding the new Alexia futa solo scene, the Rowan x Alexia scene from the rude workers event, and the Jezera shibari femdom scene with the half minotaur girl to the CG commission list for next month.

Poll results update.

DonInfinite

Dec 15, 2018
I'm not able to get, 1. (Hero + Alexia + Bull) threesome, 2. also during Orciad I don't get Female orc taking poison from me or options for taking Human Noble girl to see her, 3. and no CGI if I convince her to stay with the old orc chief. 4. I'm missing almost 7-9 CGI and sometimes it's Exceptional Success/ Success / Fail for no certain necessary logical reason. Please help.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Sorry for bothering but i put the file on game folder and "game" folder. How can i activate it? Can I open all scene replays or something like that?
In Rowan's room, lower left corner of the screen. Event debug lets you run every event in the game.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
So, from what I see, new scenes are:
Alexia bathing Andras
Alexia 30 corruptin (freaky tree dream masturbation)
Rowan x Goblin boy

New CGs are:
Jezera x Doran
Rowan x Alexia picnic scene
Breeding pits harrasment scene
Tavern harrasment scene
Rowan x Scordred
Rowan cucking Helayna with a maid

Based on what I got from this:
Win / Linux:
Mac:

Jul 27, 2017
It's a small update this time. There's no real plot advancement and only three scenes. I'm a fan of AxA but I've had enough of these teasing scenes. Oh well.

Reactions: troula
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes