Bortmac

Oct 7, 2017
there is a way to cheat ? some sort of developer mode ?i tried with the file at page 129 but it doesn't work at all( or i don't know how to activate it )
You just drop it into the folder named "game" wherever you extracted SoC. You don't have to activate it, it just adds a debug menu in the left corner.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
pls add infoi what is your current goal/mission which must be finished to survive...and location on map where to find it. it will make life a lot easier.

and yeah, add some ways to increase your income.

Reactions: Rain01

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Tavern is really about all you need income-wise as far as I've played...okay, sure, you got to find some villages as well and maybe sell some slaves, but it's not like this is some huge-ass problem that comes out of nowhere.

I do agree that making a quest journal could probably help a lot though.

Aug 3, 2018
Full traceback:
File "game/st/script_training.rpyc", line 51, in script call
File "game/st/rowans_chambers_st.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "game/locations/guest_wing.rpyc", line 3, in script
�#�d��qHI�j�Hu��S���Ì!�Z�)x!^�w@�8N�
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens/room_screen.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/screens/room_screen.rpy", line 151, in execute
File "game/screens/room_screen.rpy", line 155, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_status.rpy", line 35, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_status.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_status.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\text\text.py", line 1423, in __init__
self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\text\text.py", line 1542, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "F:\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
AttributeError: 'CastleSt' object has no attribute 'treasury'

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens/room_screen.rpy", line 151, in execute
File "game/screens/room_screen.rpy", line 155, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_status.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_status.rpy", line 41, in execute
AttributeError: 'CastleSt' object has no attribute 'treasury'
I've been running into this error when trying to run the training under the bonus section for the last few months. I can get to the castle map, but if i click anything but the bedroom, I get this error. I've deleted all my old saves to see if that would help, but it didn't change anything.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
I've been running into this error when trying to run the training under the bonus section for the last few months. I can get to the castle map, but if i click anything but the bedroom, I get this error. I've deleted all my old saves to see if that would help, but it didn't change anything.
Training mode is not actually there. It was planned, maybe still is, but so far there is nothing.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
If you're running in a different locale, try using Locale Emulator or switching to a normal English locale.

It might also be foldered in too deep, try putting it in your Games or Adult folder and see if it works from there.

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
is there some kind of map for the explore mode ? I forgot how to reach delane in some orc camp

Booster88

Apr 8, 2018
Hi I have a question about the DEV mode I dowlnoaded the file that someone postet a few pages back and put it in my game folder but I still can´t access the DEV mode in the game

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Hi I have a question about the DEV mode I dowlnoaded the file that someone postet a few pages back and put it in my game folder but I still can´t access the DEV mode in the game
Did you put the file in the folder named "game"? Did it overwrite another options file? If it didn't then delete the old one.

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
I see the scene guide, but is there anywhere I can find general tips for the game? I'm not really sure what I should invest in and how much I should explore the map

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes