Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
Arioch previously said it'd just be one of the endings (or very, very late in the game) if he did decide to do it (Andras change), due to the amount of work it would create.

Reactions: TheSexinati

fudes

Jan 19, 2018
What is the last week is written by dev?
and there are 2 scenes in capital (1st time where we fuck tiny lady + when we come back and see daughter of duke) ?
after that there are no story, am I right?

any way to get back hilleniya (slave-girl knight)?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
One of the things I have been curious about with regards to Alexia and her corruption, is the after effects of her wulump fun. It made a comment, something like even after the super horny effect wore off, she would still have lower inhibitions and such.

Now, obviously, she would have a higher corruption stat, but that stat could be raised by other, shall we say, more mundane events than several weeks of being a pleasure slave (and enjoying it)

Furthermore, going that route comes at the expense of losing all content related to our lovely knight lady.

So, question is, are there any plans to make a post-wulump alexia more apt to give in to debauchery than a non-wulump route?

For example, take a random scene with Andras.
Non-corrupted, non-wulumped Alexia would probably rebuke, or at least resist, Andras.
A corrupted, non-wulumped Alexia, or a non-corrupted, wukumped is more likely to give in to Andras, but could resist if player chose.
A corrupted/wulumped Alexia cant help herself, gives in no matter what.

Alternately, bonus scenes that only trigger is she has been wulumped, for example Andras dupes her into breathing in some wulump pheramones before taking advantage of her lust ridden mind once more.

Or are future events simply based off the corruption score, regardless of how that score was obtained?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So long as we can fuck Andras up the ass at some point in the game, I will be happy. ;)

Also, what's this about gender-switching Andras?
That's not my department, exactly, but I'd be surprised if we never got to see that.

While we're on the topic of suggestions, I had an idea for a Dominant Rowan scene the other day. It would be after starting slave-training with Helayna - bring Helayna and Liurial into the throne room, tell them to strip down, and then make them pose on display all day while Rowan has various meetings with members of the castle. It can devolve into more sexy times from there :)
On one hand hand, we're not *quite* there in Hel's arc. On the other hand, I do have a kink for forced posing as a kink. So I'm not going to commit to something like this, but I will say you'll like what we'll come up with.

I'm pretty happy with the game so far, and whether Andras's body can be transformed at some point in the game or not, I will still play and support. I was one of those that didn't like the game at first but now that more and more dominant Rowan scenes are being added, I am having quite a lot of fun. What's even more fun is corrupt Rowan and his interactions not only with his wife and Heleyna but also the twins.
Well I'm glad to hear that. We're hoping that Dom, Sub, and Switch players alike can enjoy the game!

F

Arioch previously said it'd just be one of the endings (or very, very late in the game) if he did decide to do it (Andras change), due to the amount of work it would create.
I think Arioch might have said something of that sort. In general, as a rule, you can assume that "in the ending" allows us much more freedom then during the content itself, because each ending variation is like, a portion of a scene and requires less work. Most things we cut from the game entirely are related to workload over lack of desire to include it, especially fetishwise.

@T51bwinterized when is rosin planed to be implemented as a nemisis ?
Eventuallyyyyyyyyy. We don't have a definite time frame, but I can probably say right around when we finish Rastedel. However, that's not set in stone.

What is the last week is written by dev?
and there are 2 scenes in capital (1st time where we fuck tiny lady + when we come back and see daughter of duke) ?
after that there are no story, am I right?

any way to get back hilleniya (slave-girl knight)?
We finished out at Week 61 and the Battle. After that, there shouldn't be any new story content.

You cannot get Helayna back presently if she leaves. But, you can choose to keep her and that offers new content.

One of the things I have been curious about with regards to Alexia and her corruption, is the after effects of her wulump fun. It made a comment, something like even after the super horny effect wore off, she would still have lower inhibitions and such.

Now, obviously, she would have a higher corruption stat, but that stat could be raised by other, shall we say, more mundane events than several weeks of being a pleasure slave (and enjoying it)

Furthermore, going that route comes at the expense of losing all content related to our lovely knight lady.

So, question is, are there any plans to make a post-wulump alexia more apt to give in to debauchery than a non-wulump route?

For example, take a random scene with Andras.
Non-corrupted, non-wulumped Alexia would probably rebuke, or at least resist, Andras.
A corrupted, non-wulumped Alexia, or a non-corrupted, wukumped is more likely to give in to Andras, but could resist if player chose.
A corrupted/wulumped Alexia cant help herself, gives in no matter what.

Alternately, bonus scenes that only trigger is she has been wulumped, for example Andras dupes her into breathing in some wulump pheramones before taking advantage of her lust ridden mind once more.

Or are future events simply based off the corruption score, regardless of how that score was obtained?
I can't reply to this in the detail it deserves. However, I can tell you that making corruption wullump dependent would be too complex, so all it really does is give you a big old bunch of corruption.

What we can do, however, is add a flag to the game that notes if she was wullumped and include some variant text, or even a follow up event of some kind if that happened. We have actively discussed that option. I think the flag has already been coded in, but I don't program so I can't say for sure.

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to progress from the initial rastedel? Right after the ball I cannot trigger the second phase of the questf or even visit delane in the lodging! I"ve had 5 playthroughs trying to get there and non worked.

Scenes still trigger like the big boon witch lady and lucien trope guy but that's about it.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to progress from the initial rastedel? Right after the ball I cannot trigger the second phase of the questf or even visit delane in the lodging! I"ve had 5 playthroughs trying to get there and non worked.

Scenes still trigger like the big boon witch lady and lucien trope guy but that's about it.
Rastedel Phase 2 starts on Week 60, regardless of circumstance. You can visit Delane in the Lodge right afterwards, provided that you rescued her from the Orc Camp in Orciad.

fudes

Jan 19, 2018
You cannot get Helayna back presently if she leaves. But, you can choose to keep her and that offers new content.
but I didn't allowed her to run away, she run away with the help of Alexia and orc...(((
no sex slaves for Sir Rowan ...

by the way how to activate sex content with girls in castle - goblin, brothel etc...?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Well, did you accept her confession? The way to keep her is to accept her love. As for no sex slaves...well Liurial exists, haha.

There is something of a lack of content for Shaya and Cla-Min. But, both have a fair number of events in the random event pool.

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
hi, so i want to ask a question but before i do, due to some not so great interactions in other threads i feel like i need to give some disclaimers. i do not judge others kinks just like i expect others not to judge mine and more importantly i DO NOT want or expect the game to change in order to cater to my kinks. not trying to be a dick i just do not want to insite another riot, the following questions are just me trying to see if i will like the game and nothing more.

so i played this game a long time ago when it first started to be developed and again some time later. the premise of the game sounds great and i remember the game being high quality with some great art. however the ntr with the wife and the fact that the game seemed to be heading in a mc sub type of route, kept me from playing further. however reading some of the more recent post gave me some hope.
so my questions are can the ntr be avoided? and can we eventually gain the upper hand?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
hi, so i want to ask a question but before i do, due to some not so great interactions in other threads i feel like i need to give some disclaimers. i do not judge others kinks just like i expect others not to judge mine and more importantly i DO NOT want or expect the game to change in order to cater to my kinks. not trying to be a dick i just do not want to insite another riot, the following questions are just me trying to see if i will like the game and nothing more.

so i played this game a long time ago when it first started to be developed and again some time later. the premise of the game sounds great and i remember the game being high quality with some great art. however the ntr with the wife and the fact that the game seemed to be heading in a mc sub type of route, kept me from playing further. however reading some of the more recent post gave me some hope.
so my questions are can the ntr be avoided? and can we eventually gain the upper hand?
1. Yes, not only can the NTR be avoided, but if you don't want to bother not choosing options that include NTR you can even toggle it off.
2. Yes, you can choose to say no to ProtagSub sequences, and there are ProtagDom or ProtagNeutral sexual options in the game. If you want to play the game dominant, that is an option.
3. We plan to allow the player to get the upper hand over the demon twins. But, not immediately. The overthrow content is not currently in the game, and won't for some time.

@T51bwinterized

Do you guys have other nemesis planned already? Also, I think it would be great to have a poll on what type of nemesis to add next.
We have a few Nemesi planned. When it's time to do more with the nemesis system, we will consider the option of a poll to decide work order on nemesi.

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
1. Yes, not only can the NTR be avoided, but if you don't want to bother not choosing options that include NTR you can even toggle it off.
2. Yes, you can choose to say no to ProtagSub sequences, and there are ProtagDom or ProtagNeutral sexual options in the game. If you want to play the game dominant, that is an option.
3. We plan to allow the player to get the upper hand over the demon twins. But, not immediately. The overthrow content is not currently in the game, and won't for some time.

We have a few Nemesi planned. When it's time to do more with the nemesis system, we will consider the option of a poll to decide work order on nemesi.
thank you for the fast reply

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Rastedel Phase 2 starts on Week 60, regardless of circumstance. You can visit Delane in the Lodge right afterwards, provided that you rescued her from the Orc Camp in Orciad.
Anywhere past week 60 or week 60 itself?
I have rescued her and talked to her at the ball, rastadel is yet to update its quest. at one time I had The white werewolf and big titty goth witch to come to the castle then nothing else happened.

I have seen most scenes available and the ones left needs to be triggered and these ones in rastadel phase 2.
I am using ver 2.38 does that have to do with anything?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yes. Phase 2 only was added in 2.39. We will releasing that to the general public on the 1st.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes