Back

Aug 3, 2017
No. We'd die under a pile of variables.
Uh, was going to ask a question about the game since it's been a while, but instead I think I'll ask something else.
How are you? The holidays and wrapping up 2018 go nicely and smoothly for you and the team? Had a good time; enjoyed yourselves? You sound tired. :whistle::coffee:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Uh, was going to ask a question about the game since it's been a while, but instead I think I'll ask something else.
How are you? The holidays and wrapping up 2018 go nicely and smoothly for you and the team? Had a good time; enjoyed yourselves? You sound tired. :whistle::coffee:
We're all pretty beat up. You know, monthly releases are hard, and we were all hoping that the growth would go at a faster pace then this. Even as work speeds up somewhat, we're looking down the silo of what needs to be done and it is ALOT.

Still, we're in this for the long haul. You can't get rid of us stubborn bastards, haha. But, the support and interest of everyone in the community helps. It means a lot that even if we have to work hard, at least we're not working hard for no one. People are playing and enjoying SoC, and that's just fucking cool.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Still, we're in this for the long haul. You can't get rid of us stubborn bastards, haha. But, the support and interest of everyone in the community helps. It means a lot that even if we have to work hard, at least we're not working hard for no one. People are playing and enjoying SoC, and that's just fucking cool.
I love this. I love everything about this paragraph/sentiment. Just don't kill yourselves in the process, aye? *Winks*

Reactions: TheSexinati

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
How are you?
A bit like this
1546260044868.png

Been a funny year. Kinda rough, kinda good. Nice to see people compliment the scenes I write.

But there's so much stuff we have to do for SoC, ugh... But started working on my own NPC with the assosiated TF content. Probably will split my time between some of the older NPCs, Rastedel sidestuff (nuns!) and my own side projects.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
But, the support and interest of everyone in the community helps. It means a lot that even if we have to work hard, at least we're not working hard for no one. People are playing and enjoying SoC, and that's just fucking cool.
Don't worry bro, you have us!

Or... me at the very least, anyway. That should count for something. :p

There's probably nothing worse than putting in all that effort into something and getting literally no feedback or response. So I'll say it again, you most certainly have my support Seeds of Chaos team.

Go forth and kick ass.

Reactions: spitfire335

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Why am i dead?

At the end of my playthrough the demon twins told me i failed to make alliances and now there is a large enemy army on the way to the demon's castle. And that is why they killed me and i got game over.
What did i do wrong? What are the crucial options you have to choose to survive and get a happy ending?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Around 1/3rd of the game's playtime is from Alexia's perspective. She's a full on PoV character and secondary protagonist.

Kroolmain324

Aug 21, 2018
I'm running into a problem with 2.40 everytime i try to explore on the map my game crashes i get this everytime i try to go to the portal room. Any way to fix it?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 24, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 27, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 29, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 32, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 32, in <module>
KeyError: 919

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 37, in script call
    tnG��O����t�����~�����е]|ț�Py!�O�*��T�@�"�rjD��AA]�>��~:�m�ɚF�7�؞u�.�J�2�N���C��+$괊=ic�p

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
First time playing through this game, and wow am I enjoying it! The style and artwork are beautiful, and I am definitely looking forward to Alexia's corruption the most!

Do you think we'll see another male character that can seduce Alexia? Initially I thought the tavern scene was another character, but Andras was a pleasant surprise. However, it would be really exciting to have another male human character move into the castle and become a serious love interest for Alexia. As the two get close, maybe Alexia could eventually move in with him, especially for those who chose to live in separate rooms and allow Helayna to live with Rowan!

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes