AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
I really like this game so far, only problem is that I automatically get a Game Over at week 22 (I think). They say that I have failed to properly manage finances and expansions. I have no idea what the requirements are or how to properly manage them. Any help would be very appreciated.
you basically only need rave keep and money, keep your soldiers in a good amount above 40 is good and that should no longer happen.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I wounder what happens to Helena if she escapes...and when we gonna hear about her again. May be she didn't escape after all and now in wallaup clutches. Would be a nice turn of events! But what I'm really wounder about is we were coming in Helena for like 50 weeks dutifully (to save her or smth) and she got to be pregnant right? or she has the title Helena the Unknockable?

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
How do you look at an items stat before buying it in the older version it use to show but now I just have to blindly buy is there a way around this new design?

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
can someone teach me this kind of game never play this kind of game before i dont understand anything i just go do mission and walk walk and buy something then i die idk what i have to do or maybe save file or something?

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
can someone teach me this kind of game never play this kind of game before i dont understand anything i just go do mission and walk walk and buy something then i die idk what i have to do or maybe save file or something?
Try not to skip scenes and read thoroughly, The Twins will give out objectives by week 4, that being to have at least 500 gold in the treasury and at least have conquered Raeve keep before week 22.

Follow the road closely as there are a lot of villages there you can occupy or trade with but dont let the road keep you feel free to explore. Just be sure to have a significant force or a spy from the brothel be fore week 19 or 20 to take the Raeve keep. then the next turn limit is week 60.

Jul 27, 2017
From MDN's twitter. Wonder who the mystery futa is.
It's interesting that they are still commissioning new futa nemesis art. Obviously, they intend to to add the nemesis system and most of her content all at once in a future update, probably because the nemesis system is one of the game's unique selling points.

Reactions: Parthornax

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Is there a map mode? I can't seem to find the capital, also the wagon could be bugged? the items have no pictures on them or prices some are red and I can pick the rest for free it seems? this is very confusing.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I mean, we're spread, but I don't think "spread thin" quite describes the state of affairs at all. In the past year we included 50 sex scenes, and nearly 70 CGs. I have attempted to break that down elsewhere, but the take away has generally been this. The content for the different variations is reasonably balanced.

There is at least 8 new M/M scenes. At least 10 NTR/Cheating Scenes. At least 15 scenes of Rowan having sex with a woman, some of which are dominant and some of which are submissive. Some scenes like Delane's corruption and Prince of Tomes that lacks an explicit pairing. At least 5 F/F scenes.

Now let me ask you. How many 2D games do you know of put in even 25 sex scenes and 30 CGs per month? Most of the ones who do tend to employ much smaller and less in-depth sex scenes as well. Dialogue only instead of dialogue+description.

This is to say that if you took HALF of Seeds of Chaos, it would still be a rather content-full experience. So, let me ask? Look at the scene list (if you have access to it as a result of being a patron). Do you enjoy half the content?
Having followed the game for a looooooooooong while and seen various complaints about it, I think there's a combination of issues.

First is that no matter how much content you put out, when you put out content someone doesn't like, even optional content, they'll still look at that and go, "But you could have done X that I would have liked instead." Call it seeing the fetish half empty. I think it's unfair, at least when the content you don't like is as easily avoidable as it is in this game, especially since the end goal for a game is the final version, not the next monthly update. By the time this game is finished, judging from how close the end feels (Feels pretty far away still), there'll be a huge amount of all the content in the game, enough you could easily split it off into a game based around each fetish. But for those who view things that way, "Do you enjoy half the content?" sadly isn't an argument that will sway them.

The second issue is that what's in an update can swing wildly. To use the changelogs as an example, in 0.2.39, you added Rowan x Delane, Jezera x NPC, Alexia x Greyhide, Alexia futa solo, with a new X'zaratl event. So, anyone here for the M/F Rowan content like myself might have just taken that month off. (I didn't, because Delane, but that says more about how much I like Delane than anything else.) Meanwhile, 0.2.37 was a smorgasbord of Rowan content. Rowan x Liural x Alexia, Rowan x Emma, Rowan x Delane, Shaya solo. Even the non-sex scenes focus on Rowan interacting with others very heavily, with Delane's escape and three new Fey events. Obviously game updates would be pretty odd if they were tailored to "Have a certain split of content each month," but when a couple months in a row happen with less of some content, I imagine those considering becoming a patron or who already are one feel a bit put off. So while it's unfair, it is a bit more understandable. I'd argue it does come from mistakenly viewing Patreon as a "Pay for something you want" site rather than a "Support something you want to see completed/completed faster" site, but that's an entire can of worms itself.

Is there a map mode? I can't seem to find the capital, also the wagon could be bugged? the items have no pictures on them or prices some are red and I can pick the rest for free it seems? this is very confusing.
There's no full-on map, but the capital is pretty easy to find via the roads. The quickest way is the northern portal near Orcaid, and then just following the road east. Otherwise from the castle, follow the road north-west, cross the...I feel like there's a river there?, and then turn east.

As to the wagon, sadly the shop UI is kinda meh right now. Red means you can't afford it, but the rest shouldn't actually be free, they should just be some amount you can afford. But until you buy them you can't really tell how much they cost or what they do.

Second edit, wee: One thing you can do, if you enable the console, is select a zoom out option while on the map, which can give you a huge overview, and turn fog of war off. If you're just downright lost trying to find something, can be useful, but shouldn't be needed for the capital.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Having followed the game for a looooooooooong while and seen various complaints about it, I think there's a combination of issues.

First is that no matter how much content you put out, when you put out content someone doesn't like, even optional content, they'll still look at that and go, "But you could have done X that I would have liked instead." Call it seeing the fetish half empty. I think it's unfair, at least when the content you don't like is as easily avoidable as it is in this game, especially since the end goal for a game is the final version, not the next monthly update. By the time this game is finished, judging from how close the end feels (Feels pretty far away still), there'll be a huge amount of all the content in the game, enough you could easily split it off into a game based around each fetish. But for those who view things that way, "Do you enjoy half the content?" sadly isn't an argument that will sway them.

The second issue is that what's in an update can swing wildly. To use the changelogs as an example, in 0.2.39, you added Rowan x Delane, Jezera x NPC, Alexia x Greyhide, Alexia futa solo, with a new X'zaratl event. So, anyone here for the M/F Rowan content like myself might have just taken that month off. (I didn't, because Delane, but that says more about how much I like Delane than anything else.) Meanwhile, 0.2.37 was a smorgasbord of Rowan content. Rowan x Liural x Alexia, Rowan x Emma, Rowan x Delane, Shaya solo. Even the non-sex scenes focus on Rowan interacting with others very heavily, with Delane's escape and three new Fey events. Obviously game updates would be pretty odd if they were tailored to "Have a certain split of content each month," but when a couple months in a row happen with less of some content, I imagine those considering becoming a patron or who already are one feel a bit put off. So while it's unfair, it is a bit more understandable. I'd argue it does come from mistakenly viewing Patreon as a "Pay for something you want" site rather than a "Support something you want to see completed/completed faster" site, but that's an entire can of worms itself.

There's no full-on map, but the capital is pretty easy to find via the roads. The quickest way is the northern portal near Orcaid, and then just following the road east. Otherwise from the castle, follow the road north-west, cross the...I feel like there's a river there?, and then turn east.

As to the wagon, sadly the shop UI is kinda meh right now. Red means you can't afford it, but the rest shouldn't actually be free, they should just be some amount you can afford. But until you buy them you can't really tell how much they cost or what they do.

Second edit, wee: One thing you can do, if you enable the console, is select a zoom out option while on the map, which can give you a huge overview, and turn fog of war off. If you're just downright lost trying to find something, can be useful, but shouldn't be needed for the capital.
Thanks! how do you open up the console?

tedmosby48

Dec 7, 2018
hi, im playing this game for a few days now, but somehow some of scene didnt appear, just black screen and dialogue box. im also trying play at my mac and windows pc and te result are same. little dissappointed since many blackscreen is on sex scene, such as alexia with andras or with greyhide. anyone know how to fix it??

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks! how do you open up the console?
You can edit the files yourself to enable them, but the easiest way is to search F95 for the "unren.bat" thread and download that. That unlocks Console and Dev Menu on renpy games, which you can open via Shift+O and Shift+D respectively, but this game has a lot of built-in stuff that just outright unlocks when Console/Dev is enabled, such as the map options mentioned, a scene jumper, etc. The map stuff pops up when you're on the map, the rest is accessed from Rowan's room. You can also find various codes if you search the thread for "console."

hi, im playing this game for a few days now, but somehow some of scene didnt appear, just black screen and dialogue box. im also trying play at my mac and windows pc and te result are same. little dissappointed since many blackscreen is on sex scene, such as alexia with andras or with greyhide. anyone know how to fix it??
Not all scenes have CGs right now. If the screen is black, it's not because something's broken, it's because that CG isn't drawn yet, and won't be in until a later release.

Reactions: Cirro84
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes