iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am just hanging on for a lot more Alexia content. Oh and hanging on for a lot more Delane content.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Pity it's unlikely we'll see a continuation of Arzyl and her brood of elvish vampire disciples since Yrol Vol has his hands full on Eternal Feast now with the Venus Noire problem.

Aug 26, 2016
New update time once again.

"Hello seedlings,

We are now firmly in the New Year, and we are hard at work on this month's release, which will be out at the end of the month as usual. Our main focus for the January build is to once again move the Rastedel plot further forward, so Winter is concentrating on that, while Rein is working on a few sexy scenes for the castle. and Phoenix is continuing to work on the fey narrative. On the art side, as you can see above, Sommy is just finishing up a new background for Rastedel, the noble's lodge, and is also working on two CGs (backers have already seen the sketches). MDN is doing four CGs this month (again, the backers have seen the sketches), and Keidi is working on two new character sprites which we will be sharing when they are ready.
I talked last time about the plans for this year content wise, but I wanted to talk today a little about the plans we have for the game moving forward, in terms of technical development, and adding features. We really want to grow the game's audience this year, so we will be focusing, alongside our usual monthly releases, on the following:
Android Builds - As some of you know, I tried this myself and didn't get anywhere. Looks like it'll need some stuff re-coding to work on android, which is a bit beyond my python skills. I'm trying to hire someone currently to do this, but not having much luck. If anyone reading this has experience with Ren'Py / Python / Android, and has some free time and is interested in a small side job, let me know.
Mechanical Improvements - Another thing I'd really like to get done this year is the improvement to the mechanics. Once I can find a python coder to hire, we'll be looking into this as well. We'll be talking about what this entails in a later post.
Unity Build - One of the issues we have with advertising is we aren't able to host the game online because Ren'Py doesn't support it. In order to solve this problem, I'll be hiring a C programmer I know to convert the game to unity. This will not affect how the game is made, we will continue to put out Ren'Py builds every month; the unity build will be done every couple of months, and will be behind the Ren'Py one, content wise. All $5+ backers will get the unity build. Once it is done, we'll put demos up on NG and Itch, but also...
Steam - With Steam's changes on their policy towards adult games, we are going to put the unity version on here too, as an early access title, for a small amount (probably just $5). We are hoping this will get a lot of new eyes on game, but we also want to diversify income, so we aren't relying on Patreon, should anything ever happen.
So, that is it for today. I'm happy with the progress we made last year (as I said in the numbers post), and I hope we can do even better next year on the content side, while also improving the game in other areas."

I would be perfectly happy to give this game 5 bucks on steam, anyone else?

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
Ugh, I give up! It seems no matter what combination I try, Batri's Orcaid just won't trigger. I tried convincing Delane to accept Ulcro while supporting Batri and sending the cubi to corrupt her, and it defaulted to Ulcro. Does anyone have an actual combination to get Batri? I want that line, not Ulcro's.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
To get Ulcro you need to:
- Get gifts for Delane (doing Ulcro raid with karug is the easiest way for it)
- Covince Delane to marry him.

To get Batri you need:
- Increase Batri Power (Do raid with batri men)
- Corrupt Delane with a spy

It looks like you completed Ulcro steps first, which resulted in Delane giving herself to Ulcro before you could trigger the Batri ending.

There is no golden ending for Orciad if you somehow manage to befriend everyone, so don't just do everything you can :D

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
To get Ulcro you need to:

To get Batri you need:
- Increase Batri Power (Do raid with batri men)
- Corrupt Delane with a spy
I've done this, repeatedly. To the point where I've focused on nothing but going on raids/getting the weapons from Greyhide/Corrupting Delane up to week 60 and still gotten 'Stop telling me to hold'. Either something's not triggering due to seriously bad RNG luck, or i'm doing something else wrong.

Reactions: Snow.Peaches

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Hey, just wanted to say this is my favorite WEG by far, mostly due to the writing. Its great to see people work more on worldbuilding and character development in these types of games, compared to the usual X fucks Y with annoyingly stupid dialog. I'd much rather read a description of the act than see some poorly done animation, because imagination isn't bound by anything and one CG along with well-written narration is plenty to get your dirty mind working.

I do share the same opinion with the poster few pages back regarding the lastest Greyhide scene being rushed though. Would've been nice to stretch it a bit more (no pun intended...maybe) and put in more details. The way it is now, it looked like Alexia took a minotaur dick like it was nothing, just another day at the forge.

That being said I hope to see much more of this amazing game, and although I would've preferred it to be more like a visual novel and less like a strategy game, I'm willing to pull through the grind to get to the good parts, even more so now that you announced updates every month. Thanks.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I've done this, repeatedly. To the point where I've focused on nothing but going on raids/getting the weapons from Greyhide/Corrupting Delane up to week 60 and still gotten 'Stop telling me to hold'. Either something's not triggering due to seriously bad RNG luck, or i'm doing something else wrong.
Just to be sure - did you see the events where a spy reports to Rowan, on the status of Delane corruption? It should be three events, with the final one I that cullimates with Delane fucking the shapeshifted spy.

How to construct the Brothel
You have to research Dark Subterfuge first.

even more so now that you announced updates every month.
We've been doing monthly updates for a year now :p If not longer. But thank you for the kind words. We also have this fun thing called that help us pay bills :D

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
Just to be sure - did you see the events where a spy reports to Rowan, on the status of Delane corruption? It should be three events, with the final one I that cullimates with Delane fucking the shapeshifted spy.
Yup, seen that repeatedly and still all I get is 'stop telling me to hold'. Not sure if there's something else I'm doing wrong or not.

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
Okay, I finally triggered Batri's route, in the weirdest way possible. As the last thing I could think of that I could do differently, I choose screwing the elf gal (can't remember how to spell her name right at the moment) at the end of the spy reports instead of refraining like I usually do (I'm not really that interested in her so I don't do her sex scenes usually). For some reason this gave me back both the options to sneak into Delane's tent and to send the spy to corrupt her, sending the spy in again finally triggered Batri's route end.

I'm not sure if it'll work for anyone else, but that's what finally got it. Is it supposed to work that way?

Reactions: Rein

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I heard that there is the possibility that this game is going to have a Unity version. That is Awesome, fucking awesome.

And so I shall speak to the matter at hand. To the sorry bastard who has been 'appointed' to do that task, You have my admiration and respect! You are bringing no-doubt one of the greatest examples of Fantasy-based erotic visual novels that I have ever seen (In my personal opinion) and are making it viewable to a larger pool of people who, otherwise, might have lived their lives without experiencing the awesomeness that is 'Seeds of Chaos'. This is simply unacceptable, we must corrupt *Cough* convert as many people as possible!

So thank you, oh saviour, ponderer of code and logic. You do godly work and get little credit, but you have my undying respect!

Like doctors, whose patients say to them that "God saved them"... And so forth. :rolleyes:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Okay, I finally triggered Batri's route, in the weirdest way possible. As the last thing I could think of that I could do differently, I choose screwing the elf gal (can't remember how to spell her name right at the moment) at the end of the spy reports instead of refraining like I usually do (I'm not really that interested in her so I don't do her sex scenes usually). For some reason this gave me back both the options to sneak into Delane's tent and to send the spy to corrupt her, sending the spy in again finally triggered Batri's route end.

I'm not sure if it'll work for anyone else, but that's what finally got it. Is it supposed to work that way?
No. It appears the variable for Delane Corruption did not trigger if the player chose not to see the Liurial scene. This has now been fixed.

You have my personal thanks for spending so much time investigating the issue. I apologize for not being more helpful, more often than not we’re dealing with people messing something up because they skipped over an important part of the story, which makes identifying actual bugs like this one much trickier.

So again, thank you. In depth analysis like that really help us, and it’s what makes visiting F95 worthwhile.

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
No. It appears the variable for Delane Corruption did not trigger if the player chose not to see the Liurial scene. This has now been fixed.

You have my personal thanks for spending so much time investigating the issue. I apologize for not being more helpful, more often than not we’re dealing with people messing something up because they skipped over an important part of the story, which makes identifying actual bugs like this one much trickier.

So again, thank you. In depth analysis like that really help us, and it’s what makes visiting F95 worthwhile.
You're welcome, though I'll cheerfully admit my main motive for being a terrier at the rat hole on this was the Andras/Rowan/Batri scene. Still, if it helps to find what isn't working right, I'm happy to have done my part.

Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
You're welcome, though I'll cheerfully admit my main motive for being a terrier at the rat hole on this was the Andras/Rowan/Batri scene. Still, if it helps to find what isn't working right, I'm happy to have done my part.
Thankyou so much,i'm not interested in girls so i never did it with the elf girl,And i have also been trying for so long,Your the best.

Reactions: lilymoncat
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes