yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017

Is page 379-387 in the game, or is it bonus? I've gone through seemingly every scene in the dev mode and I can't find it.

Reactions: T800

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017

Is page 379-387 in the game, or is it bonus? I've gone through seemingly every scene in the dev mode and I can't find it.
It was a private commission from the game's artist, MDN, by someone not associated by SoC, so it is unofficial and isn't in the game.

zeuswargrave

Jan 28, 2018
Actually, I am curious , and hopeful to see both Rowan and Alexia corrupted.. But not only in a sexual way. I wish to see how their faith shatters and how they embrace chaos, what finally pushes them, and how they still maintain some twisted semblance of love, all the while embracing dalliances with the twins and others

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
In this game, will you eventually be able to dominate jevera or nah? Because i want to teach that bitch a lesson and my patience for her is running extremely thin.

Jul 27, 2017
In this game, will you eventually be able to dominate jevera or nah? Because i want to teach that bitch a lesson and my patience for her is running extremely thin.
It will certainly be possible eventually... It's a long game though, and not nearly done, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Jul 27, 2017
My question is, now that we have a full Greyhide x Alexia vaginal sex scene that is getting a CG that shows how much he stretches her out, will we get a follow up scene where Rowan remarks on how loose she is? Poor Rowan, I bet she could barely feel him after that much stretching. Giving birth to a calf - which we know is possible - wouldn't help either.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
anyone know how to get past that damn day 23 cuz i have tried so many things and I am slowly dying from it

BiggumusMaximus

Dec 29, 2018
My question is, now that we have a full Greyhide x Alexia vaginal sex scene that is getting a CG that shows how much he stretches her out, will we get a follow up scene where Rowan remarks on how loose she is? Poor Rowan, I bet she could barely feel him after that much stretching. Giving birth to a calf - which we know is possible - wouldn't help either.
Alexia having Greyhide's kid would be pretty funny, unfortunately I doubt that's even planned at this point. Though hopefully down the line somewhere it will be implemented.

Aug 26, 2016

"Hello all,

Thanks for all the responses. I don't have time to reply to them all individually, but I have read them all and taken what you had to say into account. I thought about it a lot and had a discussion with some of the other team members, and I have come to a decision.
Firstly, the rejected proposals:

Only make art for popular fetishes - We already have a mechanism to vote for popular content in the polls, and while it might make the game more successful, I'm not going to start only doing art for certain fetishes. Yes, I could probably make more money, but I could also make more money if I worked half as hard on a DAZ 3d incest weg with broken English dialogue. This game has enough content for everyone, and I am not willing to sell out backers with less popular fetishes, some of who have been supporting the game a long time.
Spend less on writing - When I started making this game, I clearly underestimated the amount of work it would take. I finally feel like we are moving at a good clip on the writing side, and it would be a mistake to slow down. I want Rosaria and all its associated story lines finished this year, otherwise I'll still be doing this when I'm sixty years old.
So, what I am going to do:
Cut most scenes down to 2 CGs - This seems sensible, and it cuts the workload immediately by a third. We can always do 3 if a scene is special or really needs it, but by making that a rarity instead of the norm, we reduce the CGs needed massively.
Do some CGs in a less finished format - From now on, the plan is:

3 CGs in full colour a month, chosen by the backer poll
6 CGs in "line art" form from older scenes

By doing this, we can do 9 a month, which will at least stop us from falling behind any further, and hopefully if things improve in future, we can begin to colour them / catch up.
Finally, a lot of people seemed to take the last post negatively, and that was not how it was intended. We will continue to work on this game as we have for the past few years, there is no chance of that changing. We just need to be realistic about funding and resources, which is why I wanted to get your thoughts and opinions, but development will go forward, just as it always has.

Update regarding the CGs. I don't really agree with this decision and I think it would be better to just slow down on adding new sex scenes until the devs have caught up on adding all the missing CGs. Any thoughts?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The choice is a practical one. We can't stop adding sex scenes, because the game is already massive and we're less then 1/3rd done. We need to keep adding content otherwise we'll be doing this forever. SoC is a game of a daunting scale. It should seem that way to a player, but it is only even more daunting from the dev side.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So we'll be getting 1 colored scene and 2 line art scenes a month, or is it 3 colored scenes a month and 6 line art scenes?

Aug 26, 2016
The choice is a practical one. We can't stop adding sex scenes, because the game is already massive and we're less then 1/3rd done. We need to keep adding content otherwise we'll be doing this forever. SoC is a game of a daunting scale. It should seem that way to a player, but it is only even more daunting from the dev side.
I didn't say stop, I said to slow down a bit. It's ultimately up to you guys what all of you decide to do of course.

DiggusDickus

Jul 2, 2018
How do I recruit the orcs? I'm trying to do the Tarish path and I can't figure out what to do after I secure the perimeter, do I need a spy or something?

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
How do I recruit the orcs? I'm trying to do the Tarish path and I can't figure out what to do after I secure the perimeter, do I need a spy or something?
Look for noblewomen(Eleanor). After you find her talk to Tarish and then talk to Jezara and Clamin. Then talk to Eleanor three times to gain her trust. Then talk to Tarish again.
The spy is not needed for this quest.

Reactions: T800 and alazam
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes