Klu

Sep 4, 2017
Can someone remind me again of the artist that does most of the CGs? I didn't get it before twitter went down.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
$1 tier= $322 from 332 patrons

$5 tier= $4220 from 844 patrons

$10 tier= $1170 from 117 patrons (the tier from which voting starts)

$20 tier= $140 from 7 patrons

$25 tier= $2100 from 84 patrons

$50 tier= $250 from 6 patrons

Total= $8202

Out of 1390 patrons only 214 get a vote.

I'm biased because I'm in the $5 tier and I do love the game but this has always struck me as strange. The $5-10 tiers tend to be where an awful lot of the money comes from for adult patreon games look at summertime saga for example. Voting shapes the game. It doesn't seem to make much sense to have the majority of those that provide the money and patron numbers cut out of the voting loop completely.
I dont know how flexible the system is, but scaled voting would seem like a fair way to handle the various tiers.

1 vote at the $5, 2 votes at the $10, since double the cost, etc.

That way, the higher donating tiers get a louder individual voice (i.e. more votes), but the vastly more numerous smaller voices (i.e. single vote tier) could influence it more if they happened to collectively go in a certain direction.

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
This has the potencial to be The Last Sovereign on steroids. It has me so hyped!
If only i didn't have to deal with the blunt end of the NTR..but that's just wishful thinking.
Another thing is that i don't think we can have a harem. If i pick the pink haired general, seems like i take the wife out of the equation..i think there's another one we can get in the orc camp but i don't know what happens since i sided with the female orc..which seemed silly at the time because it should have been the same outcome.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I dont know how flexible the system is, but scaled voting would seem like a fair way to handle the various tiers.

1 vote at the $5, 2 votes at the $10, since double the cost, etc.

That way, the higher donating tiers get a louder individual voice (i.e. more votes), but the vastly more numerous smaller voices (i.e. single vote tier) could influence it more if they happened to collectively go in a certain direction.
That would be a headache to create and update when/if the number of patrons per tier change.

I don't see a problem with the developers choosing to give more of a voice to the patrons who support them starting from $10 tier.
Besides it is not like they don't show up around here looking at what us plebs have to say. :)

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
That would be a headache to create and update when/if the number of patrons per tier change.

I don't see a problem with the developers choosing to give more of a voice to the patrons who support them starting from $10 tier.
Besides it is not like they don't show up around here looking at what us plebs have to say. :)
Im not sure what the number of patrons per tier matters, as i would expect whatever access/privileges are automatically applied as patrons join the respective tier.

But then, admittedly i'm talking out of my ass, because i dont know what the technical limitations are behind the patreon voting setup.

It was more of "in a perfect world" thought exercise.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
It was more of "in a perfect world" thought exercise.
I think that voting is a pretty good incentive for patrons to donate more. From their posts it's clear they would like to double the cash flow, and I think it's a pretty good system. If anything, it could be more profitable to make it cost more.

DildoWeilder

Jul 30, 2017
Do you have to find all of the orc camps? I've found 2 of them but I still get the bad end, I found that one in the top left and it didn't do anything when i clicked on it. I also found another one towards the bottom of the map. Are there any more that I have to visit?

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Do you have to find all of the orc camps? I've found 2 of them but I still get the bad end, I found that one in the top left and it didn't do anything when i clicked on it. I also found another one towards the bottom of the map. Are there any more that I have to visit?
The top left camp should introduce you to the orciad questline. You will have to decide between three warchiefs. Keep coming there every week.

lenzo

Oct 20, 2018
can someone make walkthrough step by step? i keep getting bad end..and still confuse how to get more gold,what skill do i have pick

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I bet our goblin lady will have plenty to do when the gobbo arc arrives. Though I am most excited for when Rowan has further dealings with the drow. Ultimate dream would be to see Rowan manage to dominate a drow female in her own game. And maybe use her against the twin's enemies...or even the twins themselves.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
How, how for god's sake can be the Debug Mode enabled?
Easiest way for me is to use unren.bat, it's handy for all sorts of Ren'Py stuff. If you don't want to use it, you can open the bat in a text editor and see what settings it adjusts as well. It adds some hotkeys for dev/console mode and sets some booleans to enable stuff in like the console file.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I meant the custom game debug menu that creator made avaiable in early version.. I already know how about Unren..

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I meant the custom game debug menu that creator made avaiable in early version.. I already know how about Unren..
If you turn on developer mode, then the in-game custom debug menu the creator uses will be on and will show you all the events, npc stats, allow instant finishing of research, allows you to play scenes, trigger events, see what nodes are undiscovered, and all of that.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes