Raydo

Jun 3, 2017
The game's almost entirely linear, with the majority of choices being very obvious about what will happen.
The scene guide is useful for anyone who doesn't want to see certain scenes.
I mean a walkthrough for actual gameplay, optimizing stats, avoiding death flags/game over. In a word, a walkthrough.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I mean a walkthrough for actual gameplay, optimizing stats, avoiding death flags/game over. In a word, a walkthrough.
Did you try using the search function in the top right?
If you didn't get any results for a walkthrough... Well, then I'd say your question was redundant.

Raydo

Jun 3, 2017
Did you try using the search function in the top right?
If you didn't get any results for a walkthrough... Well, then I'd say your question was redundant.
I did that's precisely why i'm asking here. But whatever i guess i'll just have to drop it, getting stuck really starting to alter my mental health ahah

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
A walkthrough is way too hard to make due to the random nature of events. You're best of building the tavern first to get a steady stream of income, but if you get lucky and pop the event that has the orcs bring in a batch of treasure they find, that opens you up to make and buy a lot more things. That event might even be necessary if you want to infiltrate Raeve Keep, because you need to research Dark Subterfuge and Opulence, build a brothel, and hire some spies in that short turn limit to do so, which requires time and money (as the Brothel is one of the more expensive buildings to build).

Reactions: Raydo

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
How can I get a good ending with helayna I don't want the slave training
The good ending is to let her run as far away as she can. But she got this ring on her hand probably end up as cum dump any ways.... Nowing our writers i can bet on that.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Okay, Who wrote the scene with Andras railing Rowan in the dungeon... Unfffff

And I am saying this as a person who, otherwise, unequivically dislikes Andras... Yet I have found myself being Unfffffed

Congratulations! This has now become my favourite scene of Seeds of Chaos, surpassing the Rowan x Greyhide x Alexia scene as my number 1!

I'll just uhh... Go now. Bye.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017

And I am saying this as a person who, otherwise, unequivically dislikes Andras... Yet I have found myself being Unfffffed

Congratulations! This has now become my favourite scene of Seeds of Chaos, surpassing the Rowan x Greyhide x Alexia scene as my number 1!

My life has meaning again.

tedmosby48

Dec 7, 2018
My question is, now that we have a full Greyhide x Alexia vaginal sex scene that is getting a CG that shows how much he stretches her out, will we get a follow up scene where Rowan remarks on how loose she is? Poor Rowan, I bet she could barely feel him after that much stretching. Giving birth to a calf - which we know is possible - wouldn't help either.
did you already had the newest scene of alexia and greyhide??with cg or pics?? not only just blank scene with some dialogues????

Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018

I must know how to get this event,I almost exclusivly play this game for the pretty visuals and daddy Andras 0_0

Reactions: TheSexinati

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

This post made me laugh. :ROFLMAO:

ps: good work @Rein .

Reactions: TheSexinati

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
It's part of the Rosarian Settlements follow up events I made last month.

Young Aspirant requires Rowan to made 2+ trading contacts with Rosarian villages.
The Orc and the Mercenary arguing over who will oversee a random Rosarian village requires 2+ Villages conquered.
The new Andras and the new Jezera events require 2+ Rosarian villages pillaged.

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
Sorry I'm kind of out of the loop with this game.I see that there's a multiple protagonist tag,but most screenshots seem to have a male protagonist.Can you start with a female protagonist from the get go?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Some events are from Alexia's (The MC's wife) point of view.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes