Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
If you turn on developer mode, then the in-game custom debug menu the creator uses will be on and will show you all the events, npc stats, allow instant finishing of research, allows you to play scenes, trigger events, see what nodes are undiscovered, and all of that.
How do you run it in developer mode?

Jul 27, 2017
Anybody know what the new scenes are?(not the cg..the story content)
-Two ruler events featuring Rowan learning his place beneath the twins, one of each.
-Two voyeuristic events in the tavern for Alexia where she watches people do kinky stuff.

It's not a huge update, with no real story advancement, although I'm sure they are working hard on the main story in the background.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, the next Rastedel event *just* failed to slide in, by a few hours. We're aiming to get more story advancement for next month.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think I remember Rein saying that there would be an update on the Alexia bathing Andras event now that you guys reached her medium corruption point. Was that implemented or was it just a general statement about the future?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
General statement for the future, we'll probably do the first Medium Corruption Alexis & Andras event first, and then follow up with the next bath event.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I don't know if the RNG gods just hate me or I'm missing some sort of trigger, but for some reason I can never get the Greyhide events to start.

Reactions: Haise01

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is a real walkthrough planed ? Asking because the scene list is useless af
The game's almost entirely linear, with the majority of choices being very obvious about what will happen.
The scene guide is useful for anyone who doesn't want to see certain scenes.

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
The story content ends in the palace? i can't mare anything more. I have to raid with the orcs and that is all

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes