ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
How far can you corrupt Alexia if i try to play Rowan as good as i can? (basically going for a good guy/corrupt girl)
Or are they linked with each other

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
How far can you corrupt Alexia if i try to play Rowan as good as i can? (basically going for a good guy/corrupt girl)
I don't think Rowan's decisions affect Alexia's corruption at all aside from the initial room sneak in and the Helayna escape scene. I might be wrong though.

Reactions: ozzo

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
It is/will be possible by design, but I don't have the numbers. Later in the game we'll reexamine the values you get from every event and make sure Alexia can hit high corruption without Rowan's interference.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Good morning degenerates. Important question. Who is best girl (I will allow best boy from the gay/bi contingent)?

Aug 26, 2016
Good morning degenerates. Important question. Who is best girl (I will allow best boy from the gay/bi contingent)?
Liurial, there is no slut quite like an elf slut. :^)

Anyway, time for the poll results and future plans update:

"

Hello everyone,

First up, I forgot to mention the release date for this month's backer build in the last post. We are trying something a little different this time; weekends are generally poor traffic days, so we will be releasing on the last Thursday / Friday of the month instead to see if it makes a difference. This month it will be the last Thursday, which is the 31st.
In other news, the poll results are in, and the winners this month are...
In first place, as expected, the Andras x Alexia harassment scene that takes place in the baths, followed closely by the new Alexia corruption event (demonic tree). In third place, we have the vanilla, semi-public Rowan x Helayna training grounds event, and last but not least, the new gay scene from the last version, with Rowan topping the young aspirant. As always, they will be added to the commission list for next month.
Lastly, from now on I am going to start using the remaining CG commission slots every month to fill out the old scenes, meaning sometimes we might get 2 CGs from the same one, just so it is complete. I spent an hour updating the scene guide this morning so all CG counts were correct, and it makes for grim reading - we are now over 100 CGs behind. There isn't a huge amount I can do about this, I was hoping we'd be making double what we are now and I could commission double the amount of CGs, but that hasn't happened (we can talk about why all day, that isn't the issue). Growth has slowed, and unless a miracle occurs like some big youtuber streaming the game, things probably aren't going to improve any time soon.
For the time being, I am going to do what I should have done a long time ago and adjust my expectations down a bit - from now on, most scenes will have 2 CGs max, instead of 3. My main concern is that in a few years we will have finished all the written content for the game, and be hundreds of CGs behind which will never get done because funding dries up. I'd like to hear what you guys think about this though, would you not care if there were black screens when the game is finished? Would you rather we added less sex scenes per release to give us a chance to catch up? Thoughts? Feelings? Let us know."

Seems to be some troubling news here, maybe some of the other games you guys are making will be good enough to keep funding coming in until SoC has all it's CG scenes and is feature complete? Failing that, the best way forward would probably to add less sex scenes per release until you guys are caught up.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
Alexia and then roselin(once implemented)

and am i the only one who would love to see a alexia in a public use setting once corruption is high enough, like when she is confronted with the two slacking workers, they would order her to blow them and if her curruption has passt the first level she will please them orally and at the end they will tell her to lift up her skirt and at a certain corruption level she will do that to let both of them fuck her

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
can someone tell me how to unlock scene replay. I have unlocked the gallery but i didnt see anything about the replays on the files

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a Hacked version of the game ? I remember that the first time i've played there are a version that we could retrieve the "Walking points" so that we could continue to search the map. I liked it more because this way i didn't get a game over every week.

Also my game sometimes Crashed alone, gonna see if now this error is corrected.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes