Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Since the game updates monthly you'll likely restart at some point the console commands below make it easier. I'm sure there's more but they're the only ones I found in the thread.

all_actors[u'alexia'].coruption=X
all_actors[u'alexia''].relation=X
castle.treasury= x
castle.rp= x (research)
For Rowan's corruption, there's the first code, and the second to check what it is at the moment:

change_base_stat('c', #)

And this for setting the influence twins have with Alexia:

all_actors[u'alexia'].flags['jezera_influence'] = #
all_actors[u'alexia'].flags['andras_influence'] = #

There's also one to add influence you have on the twins, which I THINK would be this, but I apparently lost the readme it was in and I can't remember how to call the number to check it like with Avatar Corruption, so may not work but doesn't provide an error at least?:

change_favor('jezera', #)
change_favor('andras', #)

I think that covers everything you might want to mess with (except maybe guilt, but at least right now there don't seem to be too many reasons to fiddle with it)? Although from testing just now, you just replace the corruption codes with g and guilt, so, there's that too.

Edit: Completely forgot that the other characters also have their own relation scores now:

change_relation('cla_min', #)
change_relation('cliohna', #)
change_relation('skordred', #)
change_relation('draith', #)
change_relation('xzaratl', #)

All of those seem to work, but Indarah and Shaya don't seem to have relation scores yet. One assumes when they do, it'll just be replacing the name, as all the others were.

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
If the walkthrough could actually list the objectives instead of just the scenes that be great, I skip 90% of the text. I'm only here for the scenes, I haven't played this in a long time because I kept getting game over a little bit after the first objective (I think the village with the kill the elder). Has that changed at all?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
If the walkthrough could actually list the objectives instead of just the scenes that be great, I skip 90% of the text. I'm only here for the scenes, I haven't played this in a long time because I kept getting game over a little bit after the first objective (I think the village with the kill the elder). Has that changed at all?
Only really a small number of flat-out "objectives." Take the village just to the north with the elder in it, take the castle to the east, get an alliance with the orcs at the north-west corner of the map, then visit Rastadel to the north-east, in that order. First two are definitely timed.

First is a pretty short timer, but you can honestly do it in one-two visits to the map, just follow the road. Second is on a longer timer, so you can research and build the Spy thing if you want to do it that way, or use your army instead to get it done quicker.

The third and fourth objectives, I'm not sure if there's a timer for them, and I'm pretty sure you can start the third before finishing the second. However, I think completing the third IS required for unlocking Rastadel.

If roads weren't around when you previously played, they make finding each objective really easy, as I think every single one is within sight of a road. So you can just take those directions above (Or that are stated in-game) and follow a road in that direction to find it.

electricstar

May 26, 2017
TheMagister wrote he has one. I just wanna see more teasers

I'm pretty sure this is the nemesis character that's already been teased, MDN has more images of her on his Patreon iirc. Kinda silly that this character who isn't in the game yet has more CGs to her name than some characters who are already in the game!

Reactions: SashaIceberg

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Do the twins kill you everytime at week 60? Is there a way around it?
Get the orcs in the North-West, get the gold.

It's a small update this time. There's no real plot advancement and only three scenes. I'm a fan of AxA but I've had enough of these teasing scenes. Oh well.
Partly agree. I think both Alexia scenes this update are very good, but I really hope that the next Alexia/NTR version moves things forward a bit more.
Newest update, while lower on the sex scenes, is – surprisingly - normal sized (normally we would be releasing on 29th-30th, but with Christmas just around the corner, we had to get it out a week sooner). However, the focus has been on progressing the story, as we have been in Rosaria for a long time now.

As for the NTR content - The dream sequence signposts that Alexa passed the first corruption threshold, and will now start to act more debauched in her events. Until now most of them were either for low corruption (recent bar scene), accommodated for either low or medium corruption (Last drider scene), or relied on the degree of influence Andras has over her (New Bath event). Now that I am comfortable with the amount of low corruption events that add Corruption and Andras influence, I can move to evets that are exclusively middle corruption.

I’ll probably start with a follow up to the bath scene, since it’s designed to be triggerable on all job events, and I like how it turned out overall.

so can you start as the female yet?
No, and you never will be.

love the art..love the story..love the choices and LOVE the choice to NTR or not..thank you...you have a fan.
(y)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Will you guys add corruption events in the scene list? Like, if a scene changes depending on Alexia/Rowan/... corruption level, will that be mentioned in the scene list? Otherwise it might be tough to find those.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
The Greyhide-scene with the forge job was, although pretty short, REALLY nice and awesome i hope you can work on it abit and make it abt longer since that ship GhxA is my favorite i also hope there will be more such scenes, maybe one with greyhide in charcge because of jezeera? who know's

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
The Greyhide-scene with the forge job was, although pretty short, REALLY nice and awesome i hope you can work on it abit and make it abt longer since that ship GhxA is my favorite i also hope there will be more such scenes, maybe one with greyhide in charcge because of jezeera? who know's
was the cg added for that scene or is it still just text?

echobliss

Aug 31, 2018
there is a way to cheat ? some sort of developer mode ?i tried with the file at page 129 but it doesn't work at all( or i don't know how to activate it )

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes