VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Well, now i know how ro cheat in this game, alexia relarion ship alexia corruption :D

Here:
Type all_actors and enter. You will find the list
all_actors[u'alexia'].coruption=X
all_actors[u'alexia''].relation=X

Wuahaha Zzzz

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
Every single time
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\transform.py", line 882, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, cx, cy, st)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\wwmquy\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Seeds of Chaos 0.2.39
Tue Nov 27 14:43:20 2018
how to fix this?

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Greyhide events are a bit broken for me. When I refus greyhide his firs scene, the second scene still plays. When I refuse him in the second scene and Jezera comes out to scold the pair, the game pops a mistake, acts like the act happened and automatically picks the succumb to lust/found enjoyable option. After that, the new Greyhide scene still plays.
Now no matter what I picked in the tavern I get both scenes with Alexia and Rowan, one after the other, sometimes the scene with rowan even comes after the second scene. If that happens and I refuse Greyhide in that scene the third Greyhide scene is locked.

Also, first two screenshots are from the first greyhide scene, third is from the third.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erotica Biblion

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
did my thingy...
...why?? just for fun :)
Seeds of Chaos v0.2.39 Skunked (95MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

Skunked MEGA link is down.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow. While a lot of the sex content isn't my usual kink, this has really awesome plot/setting/writing and even a decent light strategy game underneath. If they ever added actual animation to the scenes...look out. Considering the tone and setting could anyone enlighten me on if there are endings/plans for such that involve actually overcoming the twins while not becoming them essentially? (While enjoying most of the scenes via save scum my first play through is actually the relatively boring reluctant true hero route trying to resist the corruption while saving who I can when I can.)

zerefz1998

Jul 25, 2017
Keep getting game over on week 61... any ideas why? Pretty sure money is not a problem... and my army is big so idk why

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Wow. While a lot of the sex content isn't my usual kink, this has really awesome plot/setting/writing and even a decent light strategy game underneath. If they ever added actual animation to the scenes...look out. Considering the tone and setting could anyone enlighten me on if there are endings/plans for such that involve actually overcoming the twins while not becoming them essentially? (While enjoying most of the scenes via save scum my first play through is actually the relatively boring reluctant true hero route trying to resist the corruption while saving who I can when I can.)
At least one of the writers talked about this somewhere in this thread. Somewhere down the line, far far down the line, it is intended for Rowan to be able to usurp the twins in some manner. I imagine there may be a couple ways that could occur. Whether it's Rowan becomes more ruthless than they and forces them into submission in a quest for his own supremacy over the land, or in a more benevolent fashion, dispatching them and returning peace to the land. I personally have more fun diving head first into the corruption, debauchery, and being a generally evil dude lol.

greer16867

Nov 30, 2018
my only wish was that things carried over i mean it's all real nice i like the game i just wish things mattered a bit more rowan always forgives her for cheating she in her corruption lies and rarely gets caught with helayna it doesn't matter what you pick in the end it's implied he liked it and she moves away no guilt if she cheated prior and he hadn't no him arguing and her like slapping for saying a whole corruption plot line of depth could be done to flesh out prior choices and show you two people slowly being broken in an impossible situation i like her corruption just wish the whole thing took advantage a bit more of a great base and hopefully it does in some ways as it always bothers me the beginning of the game that no matter how i run it things seem to not yet make that impact

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
To avoid death at Week 61, you need to have:
A. Secured an Alliance (currently only with Orcs)
B. Conferred with the Ally in Rastedel
C. Gain the requisite Gold and Army

Reactions: TheSexinati

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Also, in regards to the question about the presence of a non-overlord anti-twins arc. I will not state anything, besides noting that it would be really strange narrative design if we went out of our way to include a large and complex moral choice system that makes the game much harder to make, and didn't allow for any other results besides "Evil".

Reactions: TheSexinati

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
HOW TO FIX THIS??

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/main_loop.rpy", line 37, in script call
call rowans_chambers from _call_rowans_chambers
File "game/locations/portal_room.rpy", line 3, in script call
call screen portal_screen
File "game/mapExploration.rpy", line 88, in script
call screen hex_map
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 7, in execute
screen hex_map:
screen hex_map:
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 8, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 15, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 22, in execute
for i in range (0, len(world.cur_map.hexes)):
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 24, in execute
if mview.in_viewport(i):
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 27, in execute
if (world.cur_map.hexes[4] == True):
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 29, in execute
if (world.cur_map.hexes[6] > 0):
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 32, in execute
$ tile_img = terrain_data[world.cur_map.hexes[3]][2][world.cur_map.hexes[10]]
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 32, in <module>
$ tile_img = terrain_data[world.cur_map.hexes[3]][2][world.cur_map.hexes[10]]
KeyError: 921

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/main_loop.rpy", line 37, in script call
call rowans_chambers from _call_rowans_chambers
File "game/locations/portal_room.rpy", line 3, in script call
call screen portal_screen
File "game/mapExploration.rpy", line 88, in script
call screen hex_map
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "F:\PC\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.39-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen hex_map:
screen hex_map:
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 8, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 15, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 22, in execute
for i in range (0, len(world.cur_map.hexes)):
File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 24, in execute