Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I haven been tinkering around the event last month, so it now has extra lines depending on Rowan's and Alexia's choice on what to do with greyhide at the end of the threesome event, and it should now be possible to trigger it with NTR off:

1) You have to select "Have you considered trying men?" in the first event.
2) Rowan has to agree to the sex scene with Greyhide. (otherwise the threesome event won't trigger)
3) Rowan and Alexia have to agree to pursue a relationship with Greyhide at the end of the threesome event.

Also, if Alexia and Rowan decided not to pursue a relationship with Greyhide, Alexia now needs to be on medium corruption to break her promise and willingly cheat on her husband.
Wait, I thought the Alexia drooling over Greyhide during the dinner with her and Rowan; and the Rowan x Greyhide scenes were mutually exclusive, and I thought you needed the first scene to get the threesome. This is changed now? Or is it somehow possible to get both scenes before the threesome?

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Wait, I thought the Alexia drooling over Greyhide during the dinner with her and Rowan; and the Rowan x Greyhide scenes were mutually exclusive, and I thought you needed the first scene to get the threesome. This is changed now? Or is it somehow possible to get both scenes before the threesome?
You can get the threesome from either of these scenes.
In one of the previous versions I got both of them, but I'm pretty sure it's fixed now.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well that sucks, quite a few more NTR scenes that are impossible to trigger, in over I think 5 updates I have only triggered the first scene for Greyhide once and that was back when the second scene when Rowan can join in was text only and I have heard that it has a CG now. I just cant get that dude to a point where I can introduce him to Alexia and even if I do he never comes over for me to have the prompt to come home early so I never trigger anything.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Umm...It doesn't allow me to go to the orc village anymore. The red boi will destroy me in a few weeks (O_O")

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
hi, just started this game, and from the guide there is a option to turn off NTR, but how to do this? also aside from NTR, is there any way to turn off the MxM as well?

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
hi, just started this game, and from the guide there is a option to turn off NTR, but how to do this? also aside from NTR, is there any way to turn off the MxM as well?
Just start a new game and turn off NTR. Also, you can just avoid any MxM content. Well, you can avoid NTR content as well but...nvm.

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
Just start a new game and turn off NTR. Also, you can just avoid any MxM content. Well, you can avoid NTR content as well but...nvm.
actually there is no option turn off the NTR when I started the game, granted I’m still in the prologue tho, do I need to advance further before the option become available?

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
actually there is no option turn off the NTR when I started the game, granted I’m still in the prologue tho, do I need to advance further before the option become available?
It's either in the very beginning or after week 4. It's there.

I haven been tinkering around the event last month, so it now has extra lines depending on Rowan's and Alexia's choice on what to do with greyhide at the end of the threesome event, and it should now be possible to trigger it with NTR off:

1) You have to select "Have you considered trying men?" in the first event.
2) Rowan has to agree to the sex scene with Greyhide. (otherwise the threesome event won't trigger)
3) Rowan and Alexia have to agree to pursue a relationship with Greyhide at the end of the threesome event.

Also, if Alexia and Rowan decided not to pursue a relationship with Greyhide, Alexia now needs to be on medium corruption to break her promise and willingly cheat on her husband.
Just tried it, doesn't work. Firstly, "Greyhide's table manners" triggers anyway, it doesn't look dependant on your answer in the previous scene. The answer just unlocks the gay option.
Secondly, the threesome scene never comes even after the gay scene. I'm pretty sure it has the NTR flag.

Speaking of scenes that show in non-NTR game, the option to not push the succubus away in "more futa fun" is pretty not vanilla.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I'll have to look into it. I usually don't account for the no-NTR button since I always put in an option to resist, sometimes multiple times.

Like, just say no to demon penis. It's a gateway drug. First you do some casual Andras dick on the side, and the next thing you know you're doing drider gangbangs with tripple vagina TF.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Like, just say no to demon penis. It's a gateway drug.
Genuinely chuckled at that one, @Rein! As I never want to see any MM action, Rowan will for sure never agree to any demonic dicks, lol. Regarding scenes, will there be more Rowan and Alexia scenes (without any futas, pegging, or other strangeness along that line) anytime soon? I actually like the wife, y'know. I mean, Rowan, the Hero of the Realm, loves her for crying out loud! :]

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Not from me I'm afraid. I've been doing ground work for Cliohna and my upcoming TF NPC, so the upcoming months will likely be split between these two and my Rastedel sidequests.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Not from me I'm afraid. I've been doing ground work for Cliohna and my upcoming TF NPC, so the upcoming months will likely be split between these two and my Rastedel sidequests.
I see. I appreciate your answer, Rein. Keep up the good work, and thanks for being cool and responsive.
I should probably just go play the game since the last version I played was from... holy shit, September 2017?! That can't be right... Damn. Whelp, I guess I should get on that, lol. :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes