Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Not from me I'm afraid. I've been doing ground work for Cliohna and my upcoming TF NPC, so the upcoming months will likely be split between these two and my Rastedel sidequests.
It's frustrating for me to even trigger NTR content, Andras is easy since he is storyline but Greyhide is impossible. I go out of my way to trigger his content but since its dependent on him approaching me it never seems to trigger, I have dragged a game out past capturing the keep and then getting killed for not having an army ready against invasion without ever seeing Greyhide unless I went and tried to talk to him in the tavern or the forge. He never shows up

therteenfour

Jan 12, 2018
Good evening.

My question has propably somehow been resolved, yet i can't seem to find an answer wich is working for me:

I can not trigger the orc camp event therefore barring me completely of stage 2 of the game after not fulfilling the need of 2 allies resulting in death by the twins.

I can not reset the event.
I do not have access to the developer console
Loading an old file resulted in loading in old map therefore failing aforementioned minimum requirements for stage 2.

I so far could not find a solution in this vast thread nor with google.

Any help would be appreciated

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I have the same problem with the greyhide scenes. They're hard to trigger. The way the random events fire is frustrating, and there are some events which seem to fire at a much lower probability, like the Greyhide scenes. Or maybe the two of us are just being hurt by the RNG gods. A good solution might be to have the first encounter be at normal probability, but the rest should be at a higher probability if the first is done (I think it's the option to go get drinks with Greyhide or something like that)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Good evening.

My question has propably somehow been resolved, yet i can't seem to find an answer wich is working for me:

I can not trigger the orc camp event therefore barring me completely of stage 2 of the game after not fulfilling the need of 2 allies resulting in death by the twins.

I can not reset the event.
I do not have access to the developer console
Loading an old file resulted in loading in old map therefore failing aforementioned minimum requirements for stage 2.

I so far could not find a solution in this vast thread nor with google.

Any help would be appreciated
I haven't tried this and played it myself yet as I'm way behind the current version of the game. That's my disclaimer. However, as I understand it, you can find these orc encampments by a random event (that's easily triggered) as you explore around the NW corner (upper, leftside corner) of the map. This won't happen in the very early turns but a bit later. Once the initial contact has been made, further progression of that story arc shouldn't be a chore. I hope that helps! Have fun and good luck!

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Again the variables in this game make me swoon. I had Rowan betray Delane so he could have some fun with Tarish and when the she-orc came to visit the keep, she was pretty flirty with him. I remember in the other playthrough I did where I rescued Delane, she absolutely hated my guts. Now this is what I really like about the game. Well that and that dragon-ogress that I stumbled upon. Having a shield-wife at your back is bound to pay off for an aspiring demon lord (well that and that cute fairy boy in the woods).

Reactions: T800

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Not from me I'm afraid. I've been doing ground work for Cliohna and my upcoming TF NPC, so the upcoming months will likely be split between these two and my Rastedel sidequests.
More content for Cliohna? Alexia can wait xD

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I see NTR in the tags, so how is the NTR, is it something happens to the MC or you do to others. I enjoy both and I found this game looking for NTR. I just want to know before the download finishes and I start playing.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Well that sucks, quite a few more NTR scenes that are impossible to trigger, in over I think 5 updates I have only triggered the first scene for Greyhide once and that was back when the second scene when Rowan can join in was text only and I have heard that it has a CG now. I just cant get that dude to a point where I can introduce him to Alexia and even if I do he never comes over for me to have the prompt to come home early so I never trigger anything.
Did you offered to introduce Alexia to him? You should get the scene If you have NTR on and built the forge

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
I see NTR in the tags, so how is the NTR, is it something happens to the MC or you do to others. I enjoy both and I found this game looking for NTR. I just want to know before the download finishes and I start playing.
Both I guess, the mc cheats on his wife too, but the focus is Alexia.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Did you offered to introduce Alexia to him? You should get the scene If you have NTR on and built the forge

He never shows up after the forge is built, he has to come talk to you for the option to be there to introduce her

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Umm...It doesn't allow me to go to the orc village anymore. The red boi will destroy me in a few weeks (O_O")
Is it a bug, or did you rescue Delane?

Again the variables in this game make me swoon. I had Rowan betray Delane so he could have some fun with Tarish and when the she-orc came to visit the keep, she was pretty flirty with him. I remember in the other playthrough I did where I rescued Delane, she absolutely hated my guts. Now this is what I really like about the game. Well that and that dragon-ogress that I stumbled upon. Having a shield-wife at your back is bound to pay off for an aspiring demon lord (well that and that cute fairy boy in the woods).
Thanks. I love writing scenes like that. I like it when the game feels responsive. To me, a game like this lives or dies on replay value, so to make it work you need to make sure that options exist for new experiences.

Plus, we all get that little "oh" moment, when you realize that something you did earlier changed the game.

If only it didn't take so long to write...

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
anyone got a save or a way to cg rip don't feel like playing all the way through to get every scene jw.
go on e hentai, i believe u have every cg!
does any of you know why there is different art style in cg? i don't really like playing a game with that much different art style, for exemple the scene with willump (i believe that is name..) and the minotaure are really different from the other, wondering if it wil stay like this or if it will change in some next update

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
does any of you know why there is different art style in cg? i don't really like playing a game with that much different art style, for exemple the scene with willump (i believe that is name..) and the minotaure are really different from the other, wondering if it wil stay like this or if it will change in some next update
There are two different artists. You can't expect one artist to push out this many cgs a month.
I don't see a reason for it to change.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Is it a bug, or did you rescue Delane?

Thanks. I love writing scenes like that. I like it when the game feels responsive. To me, a game like this lives or dies on replay value, so to make it work you need to make sure that options exist for new experiences.

Plus, we all get that little "oh" moment, when you realize that something you did earlier changed the game.

It was a bug. Maybe it's because I rushed right into it before week 4, it just wouldn't let me in. Anyway I got it to work after waiting for Rowan to get the mission (On a new playthrough since the other 2 were screwed because of this xD) thanks.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Is there any gold cheat, or can you disband armys?
I managed to cuck myself and is now losing more then i make making it impossible to upgrade my keep.
I have walked allover the map trying to find events but i am currently on week 474 and cant seem to tringer anything

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017

I adore immersive and responsive role-playing games. The sheer amount of variables and the visible and not so visible effects of choices the player makes is what I think is remarkable here. Another example, I met the curvy dark fae in the woods and when the wolfman and her came to the keep, it showed the effects of our encounter. You, Rein, and Sommi know what you're doing alright. I forget the sprite artist's name but they are quite good too (the dragon-ogress was well drawn!).

Reactions: T800

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
i like that willump scene, the art is so cool

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
But the character design is so beautiful, I wish all the scenes had this art 03_Alexia.gif

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes