Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Love the game, really enjoying Alexia's scenes the most. Are there any plans to introduce an actual love interest for Alexia, kind of like MC and Helayna? Would be cool to see someone move in with her too!

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Can I ask ? How can I enable NTR scene ? Thanks in advance.
You get the option to enable or disable NTR scenes when starting a new game. Basically disabling it removes some choices that lead to NTR. If you're asking how to trigger the scenes, search Seeds of Chaos guide and go to the main post and there's a scene guide. A lot of scenes randomly trigger at the end of the week, so it might take some time. There is a progression of scenes though, so some scenes/buildings/events are needed before others trigger, which is why the guide is helpful.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Checked some events in the non-NTR playthrough, found some stuff.
  • Firstly, there is no option to win against Andras in a battle choice in "Andras is stressed". In the NTR game you can beat him and get a 100 xp.
  • The "more futa fun" event features a choice where Alexia pretty mich just goes "yeah random succubi, fuck me in this corridor, I don't care".
  • One of Mary events involves some kissing that Alexia can find enjoyable. It is a bit of a grey area, but since the Andras kiss in "Unexpected hero" doesn't happen in non-NTR game I think it's an oversight.
  • "Just a bit of fun" event still happens in non-NTR game, and you know what happens in that one.
  • The "Greyhide's table manners" still happens no matter what option I chose in the "Drinking buddies" scene. It usually happens before the gay scene too, which is weird. I'm pretty sure you can't get the Greyhide threesome in the non-NTR playthrough at all, and the requirement for <20 corruption is a bit silly. Just by taking Jezera's side and doing some whipping in the rude workers event you can get 21 corruption. That's one event.
  • In the non-NTR version of "Alexia and the rude workers" event, if you choose to tease Rowan you only get the "only for him" option, but if you choose to take the lead you get a second one. Not sure if intentional.
  • Nasim event is repeatable. In it by beating the shit out if Nasim (very nice btw),telling him that shit is disgusting and leaving afterwards knocks down your corruption by 5. You can do that until you are the purest boy in the castle.
  • The "Alexia lends a hand" event says that she "felt it, but had yet to taste it" which isn't true. But then again, maybe she doesn't remember it at all, potions and stuff. Not sure if it's an oversight or intentional.
  • In the "Three's company" event with high enough corruption and the "you can use her too" dialogue choice Alexia will imply that she had sex with another woman while in the castle. That happens in the non-NTR game.
  • In the NTR game, Andras' tavern visit forces you to choose between a plus to corruption or Andras influence. That's probably a good thing, but I still don't understand which line in the second choice is supposed to be rude to Andras. I understand it from the stats, but they way it' written doesn't make sense to me.
  • I have a similar issue with Succubi's threesome scene. First time I walked into it, I chose to confront her with clear intentions of telling her to fuck off. Then again, shouldn't have overestimated myself.
  • Finally, I am a bit sad that Nasim's classic line "Do you get to the library very often? Oh what am I saying? Of course you don't." didn't make it into the build.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
That's pretty in-depth Hacenit, you have my thanks. I'll respond in kind later on.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
i know the new update just came out, but when will the next update be, or just when do updates usually come out? at the start of every month or just when the game dev says it's ready?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Checked some events in the non-NTR playthrough, found some stuff.

• The "Greyhide's table manners" still happens no matter what option I chose in the "Drinking buddies" scene. It usually happens before the gay scene too, which is weird. I'm pretty sure you can't get the Greyhide threesome in the non-NTR playthrough at all, and the requirement for <20 corruption is a bit silly. Just by taking Jezera's side and doing some whipping in the rude workers event you can get 21 corruption. That's one event.
Yeah, this has happened to me several times in a row now, but I was never sure if it was a bug.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Not sure if it's been reported here or elsewhere, but I like to look over the code bits as I play, and there are a couple possible mistakes in the new(er? Haven't played the last couple versions) Alexia Librarian job scene with the bookshelf. Presumably the fact that they're if/elif checks with a check for > 50 first, then a check for > 70. Happens once before the choice to take a book or not, and once during the book reading scene with high Jezera influence and low relation between Rowan and Alexia. (There's also a typo at the start of the first instance's 50 corruption line of "he" instead of "She" which I usually wouldn't bother mentioning, but since I'm already talking about the point in question, might as well.)

Reactions: TheSexinati

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
Love the update, Nasim seems like he'll be cool. Really looking forward to when they get to the stuff with the goblin army and the resolution of Rastedels whatever they do with both.

Also what happened? The Patreon was 7000 or something last I saw how did it drop to just over 6200, the devs are communicative and friendly the game is good quality so what the hell did they do to hemorrhage money like that.
People cancelling at the end of the month, rejected pledges on processing day, it happens.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
This is likely the last new castle character we'll see for the next 6 months. New arcs for older characters are being worked upon, but they're a bit of a slow process. Last month I sat down with DarkMaster to do Cliohna, and we came up with two Story Arcs for the mid-game for her, one for FemDom content, and one for MaleDom content. I have a pretty significant Cla-Min event in the works (though during planning stage at the moment), and last week we had been talking with DM about X'zaratl.

We are trying to juggle variety with meaningful plots, though as always, it's a bit of a struggle with a project of such a massive scope.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes