LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
This is ridiculous,how can some spider to kill me every time,even if i am level 4 and i have shield and weapon every time when i try i hit him only 2 or 3 times make him 10-12 damage and the other times i miss him and he makes me 12-17 damage and poison me and after 4 or 5 hits i die - sometime i miss him every single time and he just kill me with 3 to 4 hits - i try again and again and again.... may be 1 or 2 hours and nothing! Now i'm going to delete this game,its so stupid!

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Alright, to specify a bit more:
Requirement 1: You need to have captured Raeve keep, obviously. At this point you can either claim Helayna as your own or leave her to her fate, it doesn't matter.
Requirement 2: Sometime around week 30 (I don't remember exactly), Helayna will ask for your help in escaping. At this point, you can either tell her it's too dangerous and refuse, or agree. If you claimed her, you can also convince her to stay by telling her you love her or something along those lines. In order to progress to the dungeon event, you have to refuse to help her escape AND not convince her to stay.
Requirement 3: Sometime around week 35 (I don't remember exactly), someone will help her escape. You'll have to go through several choices to track down the culprit, and if you do so successfully and turn the culprit in to the twins, the dungeon event will start the next week and take four weeks to complete. You can also get it to trigger by offering to punish the culprit yourself, taking it easy on them, and failing a rolled check to see if you were convincing; though obviously leaving the culprit to the twins is the easier route.
Thanks man!

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
How do you trigger the Wulump scene with the woman, I don't seem to get a victory feast (or haven't reached it). I vaguely recall a dinner where Helayna was fucked by Andras is it that one?

About Rowan and his mobility in light armor think the dude needs to update to some pimping daemonesque plate armour with a huge codpiece to get all the ladies attention :).
It happens on week 62 if you've recruited the orcs and scouted Rastedel to avoid the game over.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Just starting this game and sorry if its been asked a bunch but does the wife cheat no matter what if NTR is on or off?

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Does anybody know that if using save editor will break the game or more specifically which tinkering will do it?

Reactions: Furnox

Mirvel

Feb 12, 2019
I feel like a broken record asking that again, but after all the question about the orc camp seems to pop at every page :p, so maybe one day I'll be lucky with a reply for mine: what are the requirements to advance the storyline once you have the two fey ambassadors in the castle? Did this get solved in the last update maybe?

Additionnally, do someone know how to unlock the scene with Alexia and the octopus-like creature that appears ?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the scene with Alexia and the Wulump? (Edited quote.)
I don't know about your other question regarding the ambassadors since I haven't played the latest version(s), but let's tackle this other question of yours.

It's associated with the:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Requirement 3 wouldn't show for whatever reason. Should show now.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
How do you get the option to have Alexia aid Helayna in escaping?

Maybe i'm just dumb but it seems the walkthrough could benefit a lot by being more clear and detailed.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Just finished what I think is all the current content and all I gotta say is this game is awesome!

Never really tried a game with such a diverse array of content and it was a great experience. Even if its not my usual cup o tea it was all really well done and very hot I must confess. Maybe my tastes are far more diverse then I realised.

Cant wait for more now and the devs just earned a new patron. Keep it up! ;)

Reactions: TheSexinati

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
How do you get the option to have Alexia aid Helayna in escaping?
You progress through the game normally and it happens automatically at week 35. The only choices that matter are whether to have Rowan help her escape (don't) and whether to have Rowan tell her he loves her (don't). That's it.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes