RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
More AndrasXRowan content would be nice. and have choices that give you points with him be more meaningful as in getting him to warm up to you and somehow lock all jezera's paths.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
getting him to warm up to you
I don't think Andras is even capable of warming up to anyone. He clearly doesn't like his sister and bullies pretty much everyone in the castle. He's not the guy who will ever show any respect.

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
For MangoMeta, in the game 'NTR' represent a majority of the sex scene, but it can be disabled.
As for the futa & gay they only represent a few scene, no more than ten. (i think).
I just counted, of the 101 scenes in the game, around 20 are Alexia "cheating" scenes, so unless 20% is now a "majority", you are way off with that comment. There's about 15% gay content, and like, 5% futa.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I just counted, of the 101 scenes in the game, around 20 are Alexia "cheating" scenes, so unless 20% is now a "majority", you are way off with that comment. There's about 15% gay content, and like, 5% futa.
Wow, 20 scenes of cheating, Jesus Christ; I was expecting a lot and I'm still surprised. Well considering 40% of the game is stuff I loathe, I think I'll be skipping this one. Thanks for the help!

Also from the way the other guy puts it, it sounds like you can disable NTR, but not gay/futa. There's no way that's true right?

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
Wow, 20 scenes of cheating, Jesus Christ; I was expecting a lot and I'm still surprised. Well considering 40% of the game is stuff I loathe, I think I'll be skipping this one. Thanks for the help!

Also from the way the other guy puts it, it sounds like you can disable NTR, but not gay/futa. There's no way that's true right?
No, but it is very easy to avoid content you don't like. Judging by percentage seems pretty silly to me (the game still has 60 scenes you do like, how many other adult games here have 60 sex scenes?), but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
@MangoMeta Gay, futa, and NTR are all avoidable. Even omitting scenes centering around those themes, there are a lot of scenes found the game--that's coming from a player that avoids most of those themes as well. Fair warning though (and minor spoiler), avoid the Dwarf and Succubus as they have gay and futa scenes respectively. As the game is still in development, it's been noted by a couple of users that there are some unintended overlap with NTR despite an early choice to avoid it and lock out NTR in the game; however, it appears you have to really go out of your way to see those overlapping scenes. (The development team have acknowledged those concerns in an earlier post so they should be addressing them.) In other words, it's avoidable. Also, I'm fairly sure there's a lot more than twenty scenes of cheating as I think that count only considered Alexia's, the wife's, scenes and did not consider the infidelity of by the husband, Rowan, who you control for the majority of the game. I should note that Rowan can be absolutely faithful to Alexia and does not have to cheat on her with anyone. Regardless of how you go about things, there's lots of stuff packed into the game that should keep you entertained; just don't mind the occasional bug here and there. The game is fun and I recommend that you try it at least once, bro. Have fun and enjoy!

PS - Oh, also, here's a friendly hint (minor spoiler ahead), when you get around to doing the map exploration portion of the game, visit the Orc encampment in the NW (upper left area). You'll have lots and lots and lots of time to do this so there's no rush, but it's imperative that you visit that location (and revisit that location several times). This particular site revolves around the Orcaid events. You'll need to revisit this location several times to wrap things up there otherwise you'll encounter a game over event around Week 60. Many new players are surprised by that, and inevitably ask what to do. So I'm giving you a heads-up on that now. Again, have fun and enjoy the game! Cheers!

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
@MangoMeta Gay, futa, and NTR are all avoidable. Even omitting scenes centering around those themes, there are a lot of scenes found the game--that's coming from a player that avoids most of those themes as well. Fair warning though (and minor spoiler), avoid the Dwarf and Succubus as they have gay and futa scenes respectively. As the game is still in development, it's been noted by a couple of users that there are some unintended overlap with NTR despite an early choice to avoid it and lock out NTR in the game; however, it appears you have to really go out of your way to see those overlapping scenes. (The development team have acknowledged those concerns in an earlier post so they should be addressing them.) In other words, it's avoidable. Also, I'm fairly sure there's a lot more than twenty scenes of cheating as I think that count only considered Alexia's, the wife's, scenes and did not consider the infidelity of by the husband, Rowan, who you control for the majority of the game. I should note that Rowan can be absolutely faithful to Alexia and does not have to cheat on her with anyone. Regardless of how you go about things, there's lots of stuff packed into the game that should keep you entertained; just don't mind the occasional bug here and there. The game is fun and I recommend that you try it at least once, bro. Have fun and enjoy!

PS - Oh, also, here's a friendly hint (minor spoiler ahead), when you get around to doing the map exploration portion of the game, visit the Orc encampment in the NW (upper left area). You'll have lots and lots and lots of time to do this so there's no rush, but it's imperative that you visit that location (and revisit that location several times). This particular site revolves around the Orcaid events. You'll need to revisit this location several times to wrap things up there otherwise you'll encounter a game over event around Week 60. Many new players are surprised by that, and inevitably ask what to do. So I'm giving you a heads-up on that now. Again, have fun and enjoy the game! Cheers!
That was a lot more insightful, but I don't think I'll be trying this one till its completed. I don't want to end up liking it, to only end up getting depressed when each update is composed of half of stuff I don't like. At least when its done I can save myself that pain.

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
The "Bathing Andras" scene allways lead to an error. Pressing ignore doesn´t seem to work. Rollback works, but is of no help if i want to see the scene... Any help please?

erogeplayer

Jan 26, 2018
For Tydeusv; OK, Ok sorry, I misjudjed the quantity of the differents scene.
I sincerely apologize for the mistake, but I haven't played SoC since V 1.9.
I just check the ripoff of the CG's on other site. Thats all.

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
@MangoMeta Also, I'm fairly sure there's a lot more than twenty scenes of cheating as I think that count only considered Alexia's, the wife's, scenes and did not consider the infidelity of by the husband, Rowan, who you control for the majority of the game.
He specifically mentioned NTR, so I only counted Alexia, yeah.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
You meet him on

He appears at week 14 and then you visit him in lab.
He moves in on week 14 and gets his own button at the library. You will need to start a new game to get him if you are past that week. Or just toggle the event.
Thanks guys, I had been way past week 14 haha. The other event I'm missing is having Helayna escape/Alexia dungeon stuff, how can I trigger that?

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
I don't think Andras is even capable of warming up to anyone. He clearly doesn't like his sister and bullies pretty much everyone in the castle. He's not the guy who will ever show any respect.
well he clearly shows you some form of respect if you claim Heleyna and if you actually manage to beat the orc during the arena event. I'm not saying turn him into a pink fluff but at least some form of connection since he likes "might makes right" so much.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Thanks guys, I had been way past week 14 haha. The other event I'm missing is having Helayna escape/Alexia dungeon stuff, how can I trigger that?
That should happen automatically around week... 35 I think? Assuming you don't help Helayna escape yourself, or convince her to stay. You'll have to go through an investigation sequence to find out the culprit who helped Helayna escape, and then how it plays out depends on who you blame when the time comes to tell the twins.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
That should happen automatically around week... 35 I think? Assuming you don't help Helayna escape yourself, or convince her to stay. You'll have to go through an investigation sequence to find out the culprit who helped Helayna escape, and then how it plays out depends on who you blame when the time comes to tell the twins.
Is convincing her to stay part of the same event? I think I did decide to make her a sex slave...

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The "Bathing Andras" scene allways lead to an error. Pressing ignore doesn´t seem to work. Rollback works, but is of no help if i want to see the scene... Any help please?
Post the error message and where it appears.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Is convincing her to stay part of the same event? I think I did decide to make her a sex slave...
Alright, to specify a bit more:
Requirement 1: You need to have captured Raeve keep, obviously. At this point you can either claim Helayna as your own or leave her to her fate, it doesn't matter.
Requirement 2: Sometime around week 30 (I don't remember exactly), Helayna will ask for your help in escaping. At this point, you can either tell her it's too dangerous and refuse, or agree. If you claimed her, you can also convince her to stay by telling her you love her or something along those lines. In order to progress to the dungeon event, you have to refuse to help her escape AND not convince her to stay.
Requirement 3: Sometime around week 35 (I don't remember exactly), someone will help her escape. You'll have to go through several choices to track down the culprit, and if you do so successfully and turn the culprit in to the twins, the dungeon event will start the next week and take four weeks to complete. You can also get it to trigger by offering to punish the culprit yourself, taking it easy on them, and failing a rolled check to see if you were convincing; though obviously leaving the culprit to the twins is the easier route.

Reactions: Cervixpunch
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes