Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Agency is important, which is why more events have been pushed into rooms. But a degree of randomness is also important, to add a bit of spice to the game.

Skill rolls will remain, thought I'll say more on that later on.

As for those who fail the Delane Escape arc - consider sticking with it. At least till the end of the event, I worked hard on that death scene :D

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
how do i get the orcs on my side, the walkthrough is useless
I wrote up a mini guide for avoiding the two major game overs, which includes how to recruit the orc army (under Week 60). You can find it here.

How did you get it?
It is a part of Alexia's job in the Forge. You have to have done all the previous scenes with Greyhide and agreed to allow the relationship to continue in order to get the scene.
That's the penetration scene, Sexinati. @JakeStr, if you're looking for the blowjob scene, you (and maybe Alexia) need to be relatively low corruption (and it's easy to get pretty high, so it's best to try fairly early in the game). You'll need to have built the tavern and the forge, and you need to have seen the scene where Rowan and Greyhide go drinking, and have offered to introduce Alexia to him. If you stay low corruption, you'll get access to the BJ scene (starts with them going to dinner) like 2-4 weeks later or something.

How you get those scenes depends on the version you're using. In 0.2.42 and all previous versions, they're random events at the end of the week (with a fairly low trigger priority compared to many other scenes you get in the same way). In 0.2.43 (the latest version), I think you can visit the forge for both of them, though all the requirements I mentioned earlier still apply.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
That's the penetration scene, Sexinati. @JakeStr, if you're looking for the blowjob scene, you (and maybe Alexia) need to be relatively low corruption (and it's easy to get pretty high, so it's best to try fairly early in the game). You'll need to have built the tavern and the forge, and you need to have seen the scene where Rowan and Greyhide go drinking, and have offered to introduce Alexia to him. If you stay low corruption, you'll get access to the BJ scene (starts with them going to dinner) like 2-4 weeks later or something.
Alexia blowjob scene is the same as penetration scene. It's in the forge, but you need to have done the threesome previously.
The 2.43 way is to go to the tavern for the drinking buddies scene, you will get the other scene in the forge I believe.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Agency is important, which is why more events have been pushed into rooms. But a degree of randomness is also important, to add a bit of spice to the game.

Skill rolls will remain, thought I'll say more on that later on.

As for those who fail the Delane Escape arc - consider sticking with it. At least till the end of the event, I worked hard on that death scene :D
You monster. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Alexia blowjob scene is the same as penetration scene. It's in the forge, but you need to have done the threesome previously.
The 2.43 way is to go to the tavern for the drinking buddies scene, you will get the other scene in the forge I believe.
I can't speak about where the 0.2.43 scene locations are, I haven't messed with the new version, but I just checked the Alexia job scene, and while there's a little oral foreplay before the penetration scene, it's only a few lines, so I'm not sure I'd consider it a blowjob scene, as well. The dinner event is much more oral focused. It just depends on what specifically JakeStr was referring to, I suppose.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
I can't speak about where the 0.2.43 scene locations are, I haven't messed with the new version, but I just checked the Alexia job scene, and while there's a little oral foreplay before the penetration scene, it's only a few lines, so I'm not sure I'd consider it a blowjob scene, as well. The dinner event is much more oral focused. It just depends on what specifically JakeStr was referring to, I suppose.
The forge scene has a blowjob cg.

U

User_1362989

I like this game! I would still like more Jezera and Rowan content.

Krukaren

Oct 9, 2018
The game is only showing 11 slots for scenes in "Scene Replay" and a lot of scenes I have seen are not showing up. Am I doing something wrong or are the rest of the scenes not added to be replayed yet?

TheG0G0Man

Oct 16, 2017
I think this applies to all Ren'py games, but I know for sure it applies to this one:

Assuming you're still on the same cutscene where you made the choice: use the mouse wheel to scroll back to before the choice. Save the game. Reload the game. Now you can remake the choice.

Why on earth aren't you saving before every choice, anyway?
You're assuming I don't save, I was just pointing that fact out for people and not all Ren'py games, most of the ones I play allow you to change a choice via scrolling back

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
(I started to elaborate on this more on my last post, and between typing on a phone and starting to feel like I was getting long winded, i cut it short.)

With a limitless supply of events, as well as endless possible permutations of outcomes, such as you could get from a pen/paper tabletop gaming session with a creative DM, failure due to randomness is not only *not* necessarily a bad thing, but can actually be something that changes the direction of a campaign, creating something entirely unexpected as you deal with the repercussions of the failure.

BUT... that's not what we have. We are dealing with a very finite amount of scenes here, even more so when you exclude fetishes you dont want.

So having pure randomness be the make or break between getting to experience the scene or missing out on something that will only happen once through play through, well, i would wager a good portion of the players would opt for save scumming as opposed to saying, "oh well, guess ill just start over from the beginning and hope i have better luck next time."

Tl;dr:
RNG is perfectly good in a perfect world with endless scenarios, but should be kept to a minimum when scenarios are finite.

Krukaren

Oct 9, 2018
Sorry to keep asking but are there only 11 scenes available in the replay gallery? There are loads of scenes I want to replay again but only a handful of them are unlocked in the replay gallery. Also wish there was a faster way to navigate the CG gallery as it's incredibly slow just clicking the next page button. And then you go past the CG you were after by mistake and there's no button (to my knowledge) to go back one page.

Reactions: rateezy
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes