Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Any idea about new scenes?
According to the scene guide there are 4 new scenes in this buidld, an AlexiaxAndras(Suprise, surprise), RowanxJezera, RowanxGreyhide, and finally RowanxFemale Orc(honestly surprising).

Reactions: Cin

hydro13

May 22, 2017
So looking at the scene list and that seems like a small amount of content added in 2.21. Thought Alexia was getting another job this update?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
New Graymane scene: Alexia - I'm sorry dear, i sucked off the minotaur. Rowan - Well, two can play at that cheesy little game. O_0
I doubt it, considering you have to tell Greyhide if he wants to try men, thus locking out the Alexia scene.

notail

Jun 4, 2017
New news update.

Hello all,

Thought it would be a good idea to do another one of these, now that the release is out, and everyone seems to be pleased with it. Once again it went off mostly without a hitch, and there was only a few minor bugs to squash. We are aiming to get the next one out in December, just in time for Christmas.
If you haven't already seen, the website has gotten a new coat of paint. I had to make some changes in order to accommodate the new Patreon API, due to some issues with Wordpress, but I got it working in the end. What that means is when Patreon's Wordpress plugin is back online, I'll be able to make patron posts on the website as well. This allows another layer of insulation, should Patreon crack down on content, as I'll be able to post all content and releases from my own website, and therefore will be sharing no adult content at all on here.

A quick word about the side project - The last of the reveals for Jess are almost done now, and I'll be posting those behind the paywall (due to them being adult content), but also publicly over on the website. Funding has dropped a little due to declines, but most of those should process leaving us quite close to the next side project goal. Hopefully later in the month, I'll be able to introduce you all to the second member of your party. :)

Lastly, I get a lot of people still asking about the trainer, and it is still something I'm interested in, so I have brought T51B on board to spend some time on the design, hopefully to implement it a later date. I don't want to say a lot since it is very early, but the plan is for you to play another character (who is a pure villain) in another part of the Six Realms, who trains men/women to expand his power base in the local area. We're aiming to make it text heavy so it can be made without too much money, with the option to add lots of art if there is enough interest. So, if those games are your sort of thing, there'll be more on this coming in the future.

Hello all,

Thought it would be a good idea to do another one of these, now that the release is out, and everyone seems to be pleased with it. Once again it went off mostly without a hitch, and there was only a few minor bugs to squash. We are aiming to get the next one out in December, just in time for Christmas.
If you haven't already seen, the website has gotten a new coat of paint. I had to make some changes in order to accommodate the new Patreon API, due to some issues with Wordpress, but I got it working in the end. What that means is when Patreon's Wordpress plugin is back online, I'll be able to make patron posts on the website as well. This allows another layer of insulation, should Patreon crack down on content, as I'll be able to post all content and releases from my own website, and therefore will be sharing no adult content at all on here.

A quick word about the side project - The last of the reveals for Jess are almost done now, and I'll be posting those behind the paywall (due to them being adult content), but also publicly over on the website. Funding has dropped a little due to declines, but most of those should process leaving us quite close to the next side project goal. Hopefully later in the month, I'll be able to introduce you all to the second member of your party. :)

Lastly, I get a lot of people still asking about the trainer, and it is still something I'm interested in, so I have brought T51B on board to spend some time on the design, hopefully to implement it a later date. I don't want to say a lot since it is very early, but the plan is for you to play another character (who is a pure villain) in another part of the Six Realms, who trains men/women to expand his power base in the local area. We're aiming to make it text heavy so it can be made without too much money, with the option to add lots of art if there is enough interest. So, if those games are your sort of thing, there'll be more on this coming in the future.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes