Release date: 06112017
Platform: PC/Windows
Version: 0.2.22

Release Notes
- Fixed the three issues causing uncaught exceptions
- Tutorial mine should now trigger at the first mine you visit
- Goblin mine event should not occur until after you have met Cla-min

If it is incorrect. My apology.
i think it's incorrect , the file size is 110.2 Mo exactly like in the first post , but in the website you are talking about there is the 0.2.22 version with 130 mb file size

but it's not in mega , maybe you just uploaded the wrong file

Gugino

May 18, 2017
excuse me but can somebody give me a full save fill with all cg im missing 2 cant find them

Balistix

Apr 29, 2017
if you just want to see CGI then download UnRen.bat and extract them so you can see all of them. it help with scenes as well because you can trigger them forcefully

Reactions: bobojungle

Back

Aug 3, 2017
TL;DR - Does avoiding optional themes--those a player can turn on or off--negatively affects gameplay?

Haven't tried this game in a while. Since the topic about avoiding certain scenes came up again recently in the thread, I had a question about it. Did any of the writers of the game--Arioch, Dark Master, or T51--ever go back to change the gameplay effects of viewing or avoiding the scenes? I read once upon a time that they might. The last version I've played, this still wasn't the case; thus, "optional" scenes weren't *really* "optional" but more-like semi-optional since they still carried gameplay effects. (This seems a bit confusing, I admit, but I'll explain further later in the post; I promise.)

I read once upon a time that NTR**, M/M, Futa, and the like were all optional. Some players have an issue with one or more of these themes. For example (minor spoiler), the BJ from the Skordred, the Dwarf, on Rowan during the modeling scene came as a bit of a surprise. I've read posts from a number of different players that they felt this came out of left-field. Yes, in retrospect it seemed to head that way BUT we were also expecting something like the netorare** choice where it explicitly states that one could turn off such a theme. Hence, the surprise.
**NTR in the broadest sense as I know it's a touchy subject. Thanks.

EW asked in the game's Patreon Community section, quoted directly: Are there going to be options to disable certain pairings (for example, if you don't want to see M/M content) similar to how there currnetly is an option to remove NTR?

There were two responses to this question by other players named Scorvus and Ernie which are quoted below, respectively:
"Nothing is forced on you and NTR is either enabled or disabled very early on."

"True, but M/M content is one of the most common things to have some who are absolutely against watching it. I think having a "disable M/M" would probably be among the better options. More so than NTR tbh."​

Frankly, I agree with Ernie as M/M is not my jam; at all. Lol. Sorry, that's just not how I roll. :coldsweat:

So other than the NTR theme, there's no way to deactivate scenes (as far as I'm aware) other than just to avoid certain choices in-game. Technically, this makes it *optional* but not in a way most players see it, I think. I believe flipping a switch in settings or somewhere seem more akin to what people think of options. Plus, there's additional problems the way it's handled. Heck, even with the NTR deactivation presented in the game, this isn't fail-proof and a player can *still* encounter it.

Now let's go back to the first bit. Doing these things in-game and having them appear there DOES affect your game. For example (minor spoiler), telling Draith, the Dark Elf Beastmaster, to man the hell up and choosing ANY non-M/M or bromance option WILL have a *negative* affect on your game. The numbers are crunched in the background but Jezera will like you less and the player is "punished" in avoiding the scene by losing favor from his demonic patron. It happens elsewhere in the game as well whenever Rowan chooses not to engage in dick-dueling. I've never really noticed since I've always chose to avoid these types of scenes, but I did note that the detrimental effects in a script I've seen of the game.

Hence, I was wondering if the writers actually "fixed" this for the game yet (and not punish the player unduly for his or her preferences). For example, in "Katie's Corruption" by 3Diddly, the "optional" themes are -truly- optional. A player can enable or disable them and view scenes with them or not and it *will not* affect any of the stats in the game.

I apologize for the wall of text, but I did put a TL;DR line up above. *Smiles* Besides, I wanted to be clear in what I was asking. Thanks and have a brownie point if you read the post. Cheers!

Reactions: Sourcream

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seriously why some people feel the need to tell others how much they dislike this or that?

This game has been very clear on its sexual themes since the beggining: the first scenes all involved some MxM, cheating and femdom.
You are fooling yourself if you are waiting for the dev to "fix" the content you dislike on it.

There are literally hundreds of games in this forum, just look for some that cater to your tastes.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Seriously why some people feel the need to tell others how much they dislike this or that?

This game has been very clear on its sexual themes since the beggining: the first scenes all involved some MxM, cheating and femdom.
You are fooling yourself if you are waiting for the dev to "fix" the content you dislike on it.

There are literally hundreds of games in this forum, just look for some that cater to your tastes.
Respectively, I disagree with you. Actually, I like the pitch/premise of the game. You're the "bad" guy, random events, RPG elements, a Nemesis system, et cetera. It even says in its adult content:

Since sexuality is both a complex and disparate area, the decision was made to make the game one of general appeal in an attempt to encompass many kinks and parings. All of the following are planned for inclusion, with an option to filter out any scenes and/or events the player is not interested in seeing.
I didn't think I was bashing anyone's likes or dislikes. Everyone likes what they like and dislike what they don't. If I offended you, RC, then I apologize. *What I was getting at*, if there's options to filter out content, then why are players who choose to utilize the filters have aspects of their game affected detrimentally? Also, and I might be wrong here, as I recall, you can avoid all MxM and the cheating; though, I'll give you the femdom bit since that's integrated into the story.

EDIT: Removed a word.
EDIT 2: Let's go with a different example, another way to look at it. If a player chose to turn off "blood" in a typical fighting game like SF or MK, then actual gameplay is still the same. Nothing is really changed except graphically. In Seeds of Chaos, it *isn't*. Players that choose to use "filters"--as the developer had put it--will in fact have their in-game stats affected. An optional filter in an (adult) RPG that does this, this seems like a no-no.

RC, you (and others) can disagree with me about this. That's cool. I don't mind; that's why we have a discussion thread. ;) Cheers dude!

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56
Jun 8, 2017
Holy fucking rant about fetish in a frigging game that is still being made with not all the features implemented.
Have some patient and stop posting wall of text with your own conjecture that might get obsolete when the game is complete.

sincerely
From a lurker who doesn't like to post.

p.s. go and post that wall of text in game developers patreon if you are so crossed about it

Reactions: Zyro and Wugga

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hold on. Being verbose due to providing specific examples is now a rant? Those posts were about things relevant to the game posted in a thread that discusses said game. In fact, the first post had a TL-DR right up front for those that didn't want to read the entire post while the rest of it further explored the question. Also with the exception of using this line "I agree with Ernie as M/M is not my jam" and possibly using the term "dick-dueling" I don't believe there was anything in there that can be construed in the negative sense when it came to preferences. If on the other hand, there were and I hurt someone's feelings; then, I'm sorry for that as that was not the intent.

Furthermore, there are many users in this very thread that have posted about very similar topics. I wanted to investigate it a bit; just like anyone else that might want to talk about something with the game. There's nothing wrong with that. It's appropriate to post those things in a discussion thread dedicated to the game in question. Let me rein this in a little before we get too off-topic. I wish I could find the bit where Arioch talks about and perhaps revisiting optional filters, but, y'know, CresentLegion may be correct that it may simply just get dropped in the end. If so, then that's cool as that's the development team's prerogative. In my opinion, however, activating certain filters (if further filters get implemented) should not affect the RPG elements of your game.

EDIT: Used TL-DR since the original converted it to a smiley. Lol.

Reactions: Sourcream
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes