T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Obviously the dev team needs to go back and make a version where Rowan kills Andras...while making Jazera suck his dick....while also riding a horse...within the first five minutes of game time.

The horse is important. Vital even.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone got a save file with all scenes unlocked? Or know how to hack it? Renpy is such a pain to get the files from unlike RPG Maker.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone got a save file with all scenes unlocked? Or know how to hack it? Renpy is such a pain to get the files from unlike RPG Maker.
Use the UnRen tool. It allows you to view the CG files in the folder and you can activate the developer menu play the scenes.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Anyone know what to do with the orc village? Where is the girl?
Was wondering the same thing. Perhaps it's not implemented yet, or I've just been unlucky. Done several "Explore the Village" and got a few different scenes but no girl.

gokublack_one

Jun 10, 2017
Could someone please share these:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Wait for the release of the game and watch them in-game, sheesh. Have some patience or actually give them money.

Aug 26, 2016
New update:

"

Hello all,

Quite a few things going on at the moment, so I thought it might be a good time to do one of these. Progress on the next update is coming along nicely, and the current plan is for the next release to be out by Christmas Eve at the latest. It will include, as usual; a turn bump, more ruler events and sex scenes, a new job for Alexia, and more work on the orciad story line. Also a few surprises, which leads me into my next announcement...

I've found a second writer to work on the game, and even though we haven't technically reached the goal yet, I've set him to work on the next update. It is my good friend Yron (of fame), and I'm really looking forward to seeing what he comes up with. He has very different interests than DM, which'll make for a nice contrast in content. I know you guys have been asking for dominant Rowan content, and that is more his sort of thing, so look forward to that in the near future. For the time being though, expect larger content updates.
Moving on, it has been a slower month than I anticipated (might be the first one in a year where the Patreon didn't really go up), so unless things pick up dramatically, we won't reach 5k. I have decided to reveal the next character from the side project this month anyway (since I have a load of cool animation / location / enemy art that Erick has been working on in his spare time piling up), so you'll be meeting her in the next couple of days. She's a very different "type" from Jess, so if Jess doesn't do it for you, she might. ;)

Two last things before I go - firstly, there's an art CG pledge backer level now available if anyone is interested in choosing a CG to be commissioned every month, and secondly, the current CG poll is ongoing, so if you have voting rights, you might want to get on that. The current leaders in the poll are the new Andras/Alexia scene, the new orc camp woman scene, and the second Rowan and Helayna scene.

Until next time."

I may have been beaten to this but whatever, point is that the dev seems willing to listen to the complaints some people have. I for one am very happy to hear about a new writer for the project as it means more content in general and content that I personally like(the protag being more dominant in his interactions with the NPCs) in particular. I still give zero fucks about any and all side projects.

Aug 26, 2016
New poll. "

The poll is over and all the votes have been counted, and the winners for this month are...

Andras x Alexia 4, Rowan x Helayna 2, and Rowan x Female Orc!

These will be added to the commission queue for next month, and hopefully will be ready in time for the December release."

I don't understand how people on 4chan can call this game "seeds of cucking" or some shit like that when for every NTR scene there are two or more scenes that don't involve the protagonist being cheated on. Oh and those NTR scenes are easily avoided as well.

Reactions: crescentlegion

notail

Jun 4, 2017
News update:

News From the Six Realms #18 - Introducing Roisin, the Nemesis System, Relationships, and Side Project Reveals
Nov 22 at 12:27pm
Say hello to Roisin, one of the game's first planned nemesis'. She is another underling of the twins who aims to usurp Rowan's position; an assassin-mage with a little something extra down below.
We are still working on the nemesis system, and it is still a ways off and subject to change, but I can reveal a few things:

First, each run will contain two nemesis' (although they'll probably be staggered). We'll probably give you the option to either choose which ones you want, or for the game to decide at random (although some might be conditional, haven't decided yet). One of the nemesis' will be chosen from a pool of "desirable" characters, and if the right conditions are met, they can be defeated and brought under Rowan's control. The other will come from a second pool of characters who aren't particularly attractive, but offer other bonuses for defeat.Each nemesis will attack Rowan in a specific way. Roisin's method, which will probably be popular with a few of you, is through Alexia. Lastly, each nemesis will have a special "bad end", should you game over when they are active.

We've also been looking into ways to address two criticisms that come up a lot:

Firstly, a lot of you have said about not getting character events you want, and though the weighting as helped, it still isn't working as well as we would like. DM is working in a new system where instead of those events being random, you can visit the NPC instead to trigger them, which will allow those of you who want to see events with certain characters to do so easily. We'll start to implement that in the near future, as it requires coding and moving some current ruler events.

Secondly, in regards to your request for more dominant content, we are planning to give Rowan a "staff", that is, people who work directly under him (as opposed to the other NPCs who work for the twins). He'll be able to dominate these without the issues raised by dominating most of the other characters currently in the game. In addition, when Yron is working at the proper rate, we'll spend some time looking at old scenes and adding options for Rowan to be more active like the first scene, as requested.

Lastly, stuff is starting to pile up from the side project, so from now on I'll be doing one side project reveal per week. Lookout for the next member of Jess' party in the next couple of days.

Reactions: ponyguy

notail

Jun 4, 2017
"a little something extra down below" is that a blatant hint of another futa?
the possibility is pretty high
Roisin's method, which will probably be popular with a few of you, is through Alexia. And this is a hint to who is gonne get it :p

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Since I can 100% confirm that at least one person from the dev reads this thread, a good form of feedback that fans can provide might be to talk a bit about what kind of characters they'd like to see on Rowan's staff/working under Rowan.

Reactions: notail

Whisky Priest

Jun 12, 2017

So I've been talking with Yron about what is possible when he comes aboard, and I've decided that with the extra help it will be possible to do monthly releases.

Content wise, each release will include:
- 25k plus words
- four or more new sex scenes
- 5-7 CGs

I'm hoping we'll reach the goal next month, and if we do, I can hire Yron and get going. We'll need a little bit of time to set things up so they run smoothly, but assuming we do reach it next month, monthly releases will start in February. I'm looking forward to this, as it'll mean that you guys get new content quicker, but also help out on the funding front as well.
So I've been talking with Yron about what is possible when he comes aboard, and I've decided that with the extra help it will be possible to do monthly releases.

Content wise, each release will include:
- 25k plus words
- four or more new sex scenes
- 5-7 CGs

I'm hoping we'll reach the goal next month, and if we do, I can hire Yron and get going. We'll need a little bit of time to set things up so they run smoothly, but assuming we do reach it next month, monthly releases will start in February. I'm looking forward to this, as it'll mean that you guys get new content quicker, but also help out on the funding front as well.

Reactions: ponyguy
Aug 26, 2016
Since I can 100% confirm that at least one person from the dev reads this thread, a good form of feedback that fans can provide might be to talk a bit about what kind of characters they'd like to see on Rowan's staff/working under Rowan.
My first thought would be for some regular elf girls as the game already has some dark elves in it.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I'd really like a female dark elf npc that Rowan can sex up. I'm kinda tired of seeing Rowan be the sub though. So maybe the new writer can write him being more assertive with her.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes