Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
The game won't allow me to continue after week 36. Is that just how the game ends until more scenes are created? I'm a little ticked off by it truthfully...

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
You can reset the week using console commands and map exploration only occurs once, so I made sure to fullly upgrade exploration and history before I even traveled except for the 2 major city battles.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The game won't allow me to continue after week 36. Is that just how the game ends until more scenes are created? I'm a little ticked off by it truthfully...
Yes, the game ends after a certain week, either cheat to get more events (but if you mess with the week number you might bug your game for future releases, better to just force launch the scenes on a different file) or wait until the next release.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I've 'looped' the story multiple times, week changes doesn't seem to have any adverse effect as long as it's after the deadline week I'm sure it'll be fine.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I don't understand how people on 4chan can call this game "seeds of cucking" or some shit like that when for every NTR scene there are two or more scenes that don't involve the protagonist being cheated on. Oh and those NTR scenes are easily avoided as well.
Then think about why those people - who are different than you - don't like NTR. They don't like when protagonist is humiliated. When you add femdom, gay-sub and ntr scenes you will see that it is 62% of all scenes. If you add to that "normal" gay scenes (because they are unpleasant for other reasons) you will recive 75% of all scenes.
They scream "cuck game", because it unplayable for your average straight male with dominant sexuality, who is overrepresented on 4chan.

Reactions: monk_56

Back

Aug 3, 2017
No wonder I have lots of missing images in the gallery. LOL! Still a pretty fun game that's certainly different from the mold.
; )

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Aren't almost all of the scenes cuckold scenes though since your MC is with someone other than his wife? His wife is therefore being cuckolded?

Or does the term only apply when the wife has sex with someone else?

Balistix

Apr 29, 2017
What is the difference between 2.20 and 2.22 versions?? something new? or just fix for bugs?

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Aren't almost all of the scenes cuckold scenes though since your MC is with someone other than his wife? His wife is therefore being cuckolded?

Or does the term only apply when the wife has sex with someone else?
Cuckold only applies when the wife is unfaithful. I think the term for husbands is cuckquean? But you're right about most of the scenes involving someone being unfaithful.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The game gives options for the player to avoid NTR, still you kinda of get the "feeling" on the story because the theme is part of the story itself and most adult scenes of this game is involved in cheating, of either part, so if the player aversion is very strong maybe this is not the right game for you. Besides, get cheated is not exactly being a cuckhold, that term apply to men ( or woman as cuckqueens ), that actually like and allow the partner to have sex with another person, its part of a fetish, many people mix these 2 things. Personalty i have not against cheating in games, but i don´t really like those games with the guy wanting to see his wife with another, one thing is being kinda of kinky, the other is being pathetic, at least to me, but i respect those who like that stuff and try not to judge. As a last comment: remember those game are pure fiction, just because you like play these things does not mean you actually want to live that in your real life, too often i see people taking games too seriously.

Aug 26, 2016
Then think about why those people - who are different than you - don't like NTR. They don't like when protagonist is humiliated. When you add femdom, gay-sub and ntr scenes you will see that it is 62% of all scenes. If you add to that "normal" gay scenes (because they are unpleasant for other reasons) you will recive 75% of all scenes.
They scream "cuck game", because it unplayable for your average straight male with dominant sexuality, who is overrepresented on 4chan.
The thing is that I'm one of those straight males with a dominant sexual preference as you put it, and while I don't like a lot of the stuff you mentioned, it's also completely avoidable either by turning it off entirely, or by picking some really obvious decisions. I have my own complaints with this game, but "seeds of cucking" is unfair.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
The thing is that I'm one of those straight males with a dominant sexual preference as you put it, and while I don't like a lot of the stuff you mentioned, it's also completely avoidable either by turning it off entirely, or by picking some really obvious decisions. I have my own complaints with this game, but "seeds of cucking" is unfair.
I just explained "why". I didn't say that this is fair or accurate. "NTR" is also used incorrectly on this forum, but everyone understand message behind this term.
It's fine, that you like the game despite that it mostly contain sexual content you don't like, but for other people game where you must proactively avoid 3/4 of scenes is simply unpleasant. They shouldn't play it obviously, but that doesn't mean that they cease the right to critise it. If criticism was not allowed, other devs would think that games like SoCh sell perfectly fine to any demographic, what would be misinformation. It would make 'industry' worse, because suppliers wouldn't know real demand.
That's all said, I understand that very large part of those people use that critisim to show their despise and hatred to people who enjoy other things they do. Which is not nice thing to do, but also legal. Mature person should ignore that, not be enraged.

Aug 26, 2016
I just explained "why". I didn't say that this is fair or accurate. "NTR" is also used incorrectly on this forum, but everyone understand message behind this term.
It's fine, that you like the game despite that it mostly contain sexual content you don't like, but for other people game where you must proactively avoid 3/4 of scenes is simply unpleasant. They shouldn't play it obviously, but that doesn't mean that they cease the right to critise it. If criticism was not allowed, other devs would think that games like SoCh sell perfectly fine to any demographic, what would be misinformation. It would make 'industry' worse, because suppliers wouldn't know real demand.
That's all said, I understand that very large part of those people use that critisim to show their despise and hatred to people who enjoy other things they do. Which is not nice thing to do, but also legal. Mature person should ignore that, not be enraged.
Fair enough.

Anyway, time for some bad news.

"

Last month, the thing I always worried would happen finally did, and two of the three high pledges had to reduce their pledge at the same time. And while this is in no way getting at them, their generosity has been amazing (seriously, you guys are great), it has pretty much fucked up my plans for the next six months.
So firstly, I am abolishing the high tiers. They may come back in some other less potentially disruptive form later, but they artificially inflate the total anyway (since they have to be spent on specific things), so for the time being, I'd like to avoid the chance of this happening again.

Secondly, since I only added the additional CG as compensation for one backer choosing two, from now on we will be back to the originally promised goal of five CGs per month, and not six.

Lastly, my recent plan for monthly updates in the very near future is now laughably optimistic. Extrapolating from the average Patreon monthly increase, we are now probably 3-4 months away from hiring Yron, so monthly releases in 5-6 months is a far more realistic estimate."

So, overall a bit disappointing for everyone involved. Unfortunately the game has never really caught on to the level I'd like, considering the money I put into it personally, and all the staff I have to pay, but it has been nearly 2 years, and as those of you who have been around a while know I'm committed to continuing development, regardless of the ups and downs. The next release will be out in three weeks, and hopefully things will pick up in the new year.

Last month, the thing I always worried would happen finally did, and two of the three high pledges had to reduce their pledge at the same time. And while this is in no way getting at them, their generosity has been amazing (seriously, you guys are great), it has pretty much fucked up my plans for the next six months.
So firstly, I am abolishing the high tiers. They may come back in some other less potentially disruptive form later, but they artificially inflate the total anyway (since they have to be spent on specific things), so for the time being, I'd like to avoid the chance of this happening again.

Secondly, since I only added the additional CG as compensation for one backer choosing two, from now on we will be back to the originally promised goal of five CGs per month, and not six.

Lastly, my recent plan for monthly updates in the very near future is now laughably optimistic. Extrapolating from the average Patreon monthly increase, we are now probably 3-4 months away from hiring Yron, so monthly releases in 5-6 months is a far more realistic estimate.

So, overall a bit disappointing for everyone involved. Unfortunately the game has never really caught on to the level I'd like, considering the money I put into it personally, and all the staff I have to pay, but it has been nearly 2 years, and as those of you who have been around a while know I'm committed to continuing development, regardless of the ups and downs. The next release will be out in three weeks, and hopefully things will pick up in the new year.

Reactions: ponyguy

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Fair enough.

Anyway, time for some bad news.

"

Lastly, my recent plan for monthly updates in the very near future is now laughably optimistic. Extrapolating from the average Patreon monthly increase, we are now probably 3-4 months away from hiring Yron, so monthly releases in 5-6 months is a far more realistic estimate."

Lastly, my recent plan for monthly updates in the very near future is now laughably optimistic. Extrapolating from the average Patreon monthly increase, we are now probably 3-4 months away from hiring Yron, so monthly releases in 5-6 months is a far more realistic estimate.

I really wonder how a game that is getting over $4k/month is disappointing, and considering that it was only half that 6 months ago, the dev must be out of his mind. Also, if he was really that concerned on income he would have considered that adding in as much gay, NTR, futa content as this game did has certainly hindered it when you consider that every other extremely popular adult patreon game has practically none.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I really wonder how a game that is getting over $4k/month is disappointing, and considering that it was only half that 6 months ago, the dev must be out of his mind. Also, if he was really that concerned on income he would have considered that adding in as much gay, NTR, futa content as this game did has certainly hindered it when you consider that every other extremely popular adult patreon game has practically none.
Actually gay/ntr/futa content is what makes this 4k $. Take them out and the revenue will drop, for example i started supporting this game for NTR content. There is a reason for so many NTR/incest games&comics being produced, they sell. Even futa&gay content have their own fans.

I think the problem comes from the dev team being quite large for such a project, 10 people is a lot for 4k revenue.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes