Ezerius

Jul 27, 2017
Could someone please share these:

That would be really appreciated as well as the most recent art

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
what are the options for the cg's for the $10 patrons this month?
Rowan x Greyhide 69 for now. And it seems it happens instead of the Alexia x Greyhide cheating scene and not as a result of it. I half expected it to be a consequence of Alexia's cheating. Part of Rowan's solution to fixing things between the three of them. Since after taking Alexia back to her room, he worries about such things.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
This will prolly be my only post here, as I a. lurk as a habit, b. usually only post a help the fellow noob through a sticky wicket, c. must love it all to feel the need to come out of my hole and be seen.

That being said, I feel it would be a inexcusable to not to say something if there are those close but not what I am(explanation follows, I hope).

I have mulled over what I disliked about this game for some days now, flowing into weeks, and I can only come up with some lame shading of corruption and forced(?) shame. I say lame for many games I have played over the years have had varying degrees of these and seldom did it stop or even slow my enjoyment of said games. My only guess as to why it would hinder my continuing to play is the very reason I gave the game nearly a whole of my weekend liesure to decide.

The story and characters were written so well that empathisized to point of not enjoying any choice I made. I saved dozens of times and wore a path through many scenes trying to make it "right". So in short, your team did such a good job in making the world come to life that I cannot in good conscience continue to torment its citizens. But because of the skill displayed I had to put out a huge thumbs up for all three phases of its structure. The writing, art, and mechanics all are from this layman's perspective at triple-a quality.

I will continue to watch your progress(remember addicted lurker), hope you nothing but the best fortunes in your endeavors.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
This will prolly be my only post here, as I a. lurk as a habit, b. usually only post a help the fellow noob through a sticky wicket, c. must love it all to feel the need to come out of my hole and be seen.

That being said, I feel it would be a inexcusable to not to say something if there are those close but not what I am(explanation follows, I hope).

I have mulled over what I disliked about this game for some days now, flowing into weeks, and I can only come up with some lame shading of corruption and forced(?) shame. I say lame for many games I have played over the years have had varying degrees of these and seldom did it stop or even slow my enjoyment of said games. My only guess as to why it would hinder my continuing to play is the very reason I gave the game nearly a whole of my weekend liesure to decide.

The story and characters were written so well that empathisized to point of not enjoying any choice I made. I saved dozens of times and wore a path through many scenes trying to make it "right". So in short, your team did such a good job in making the world come to life that I cannot in good conscience continue to torment its citizens. But because of the skill displayed I had to put out a huge thumbs up for all three phases of its structure. The writing, art, and mechanics all are from this layman's perspective at triple-a quality.

I will continue to watch your progress(remember addicted lurker), hope you nothing but the best fortunes in your endeavors.
This thread isn't owned by anyone from the SoC dev team, but I'll transmit this along.

Reactions: Wyrme
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes