FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Despite all the complaining I seem to hear, I think this game has a solid base to build up from. Though I can see why people have a problem with Rowan in particular. As for the NTR or yaoi stuff, last time I checked it's completely optional and wholly depends the on choices you make. If you want neither, then simply avoid the glaringly obvious choices that lead to them or just avoid the game overall. Different strokes for different folks and whatnot.

Reactions: mesoru
Aug 26, 2016
@RC-1138 Boss : I am not sure if you have even read the patreon page at all.

This means Rowan is the bad one and the active one, doing all (or at least most of) the stuff!
And I am not crying because there is gay content as it fits the game, because you can chose to ignore that content if you do not like it, and as I am straight, seeing men fucking is nothing for me and nothing I would spend money for in the first place.
SoC was to be a game were the MC is the bad boy, but he is not, he is a fucking sissy. And for that I will not spend money, too.
So if they do not change it and the NTR content with Alexia will get fewer, I will quit, because that is not the game the overview page has proclaimed.
I give the next release a try, but if I do not like it at all (and from now on I will take a close look) I am not willing to pay 25$ a month for a game that has gone, for me, in a wrong way. Periode.
You have a point here about Rowan being something of a wuss at present, however the Dev is going to be including more content where Rowan either is or has the option to be more assertive/dominant. Furthermore, the Dev is also working on adding underlings for Rowan to boss around and take advantage of.

The only real problem is that this game has a very slow development cycle for various reasons and the new content is going to take a little while to to show up. You will be seeing a little of it in the next release probably, with more to come later on.

Aug 26, 2016
stupid question im new, how do i enable cheats and what is consol command?
"
Go to your (Directory)\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\common
Find 00Console.RPY and edit with notepad
Press CTRL+F on your keyboard
Keep searching for "False" until you find

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.

config.console = False

Chance False to True <<(Make sure its True with a capital T)
Save and exit notepad

Start the game and press Shift+O on your keyboard or Shift+D for the dev menu instead
"

List of commands:

Castle Related

castle.coffers = x
set the COFFERS amount
castle.training_coffers = x
set the TRAINING COFFERS amount
castle.supplies = x
set the SUPPLIES amount (1 soldier consumes 1 supply per week, 1 peasants consumes 0.0001 supplies per week)
castle.peasants = x
set the PEASANTS amount
castle.soldiers = x
set the SOLDIERS amount (seems
castle.morale = x
set the MORALE amount (caps at 100 (Great))
castle.unrest = x
set the UNREST amount (doesn't seem to have a cap, beware. Can go negative, but unsure if this has benefits)
castle.rp = x
set the RESOURCE POINT amount
castle.dp = x
set the DEFENCE POINT amount (not sure how this affects buildings. Each soldier is worht 2 DP)
castle.villages_income = x is gold given by villages
castle.tech = x overflow research points at start of new week, hidden
castle._iron = x

Alexia Related

alexi.[attribute] = x
set any of alexia's attributes, from energy to nymphomania
Alexi's states seem to only be important in the bonus wife trainer mode now.

Player Related (These took FOREVER to find)
The player prefix is "avatar"
Change "x" to whatever number you want

>Set amount of moves on map left:
>Set week:
week = x
>Finish research:
castle.current_research.cost = 0
>Set mines owned:
castle.mines = x
>Set villages owned
castle.villages = x
>Set Rowan gold
>Set castle gold
castle.treasury = x
>Set Rowan strength
>Set Rowan vitality
>Set Rowan reflexes
>Set Rowan intelligence
>Set Rowan luck
>Add all items to inventory
avatar.inventory.add_items((all_items)) <---- I have no idea about why all items has the double () around it like that. I just copied it from somewhere else, and I don't really use the item cheat anyway.
"
That should help you. Remember to make multiple saves in case you mess something up, and back up any files you edit too of course.

asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
"
Go to your (Directory)\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\common
Find 00Console.RPY and edit with notepad
Press CTRL+F on your keyboard
Keep searching for "False" until you find

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.

config.console = False

Chance False to True <<(Make sure its True with a capital T)
Save and exit notepad

Start the game and press Shift+O on your keyboard or Shift+D for the dev menu instead
"

List of commands:

Castle Related

castle.coffers = x
set the COFFERS amount
castle.training_coffers = x
set the TRAINING COFFERS amount
castle.supplies = x
set the SUPPLIES amount (1 soldier consumes 1 supply per week, 1 peasants consumes 0.0001 supplies per week)
castle.peasants = x
set the PEASANTS amount
castle.soldiers = x
set the SOLDIERS amount (seems
castle.morale = x
set the MORALE amount (caps at 100 (Great))
castle.unrest = x
set the UNREST amount (doesn't seem to have a cap, beware. Can go negative, but unsure if this has benefits)
castle.rp = x
set the RESOURCE POINT amount
castle.dp = x
set the DEFENCE POINT amount (not sure how this affects buildings. Each soldier is worht 2 DP)
castle.villages_income = x is gold given by villages
castle.tech = x overflow research points at start of new week, hidden
castle._iron = x

Alexia Related

alexi.[attribute] = x
set any of alexia's attributes, from energy to nymphomania
Alexi's states seem to only be important in the bonus wife trainer mode now.

Player Related (These took FOREVER to find)
The player prefix is "avatar"
Change "x" to whatever number you want

>Set amount of moves on map left:
>Set week:
week = x
>Finish research:
castle.current_research.cost = 0
>Set mines owned:
castle.mines = x
>Set villages owned
castle.villages = x
>Set Rowan gold
>Set castle gold
castle.treasury = x
>Set Rowan strength
>Set Rowan vitality
>Set Rowan reflexes
>Set Rowan intelligence
>Set Rowan luck
>Add all items to inventory
avatar.inventory.add_items((all_items)) <---- I have no idea about why all items has the double () around it like that. I just copied it from somewhere else, and I don't really use the item cheat anyway.
"
That should help you. Remember to make multiple saves in case you mess something up, and back up any files you edit too of course.
the alexi. = 100 doesn't seem to work for me for any of attributes what am i doing wrong?

U

User_17502

I jumped into this game because he ntr/corruption content. If the dev is going to taper down that aspect of the game in favor of more yaoi/futa content I don’t think I have much of a reason to continue. It’s just not my cup of tea even though I really like he art style as well as the story. It’s not too bad but the changes in content could end up in me pulling my support.

Aug 26, 2016
the alexi. = 100 doesn't seem to work for me for any of attributes what am i doing wrong?
Not working for me too
Yeah some of the commands don't work, I should have mentioned that in my post.

I jumped into this game because he ntr/corruption content. If the dev is going to taper down that aspect of the game in favor of more yaoi/futa content I don’t think I have much of a reason to continue. It’s just not my cup of tea even though I really like he art style as well as the story. It’s not too bad but the changes in content could end up in me pulling my support.
The thing is that NTR content was never meant to be one of the games central kinks/fetishes. When you read his page for the project:

You find this regarding the game's sexual content:

"Adult Content

As Seeds of Chaos is an eroge, it will include a large amount of sexual content. Since sexuality is both a complex and disparate area, the decision was made to make the game one of general appeal in an attempt to encompass many kinks and parings. All of the following are planned for inclusion, with an option to filter out any scenes and/or events the player is not interested in seeing.

Pairings - Male / Female, Male / Male, Female / Female, Male / Futa, Female / Futa
Central kinks - Corruption, demon sex, & monster / monstergirl sex
Other kinks - BDSM, slave training, moral degeneration, femdom, furries, fembois / traps, nuns, exhibitionism, pregnancy / breeding, lactation, humiliation, prostitution, public use, addiction, transformation, bimboization, piercings / tattoos, squirting, bukkake, netorare / netori"

The situation for the past while has been a couple of people contributing a large sum of money so that they could add a lot more of a couple of kinds of content then would have been there otherwise. The lack of their money does mean that NTR content(and possibly gay content? I dunno) will decrease somewhat, but that doesn't mean there won't be any.

notail

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah some of the commands don't work, I should have mentioned that in my post.

The thing is that NTR content was never meant to be one of the games central kinks/fetishes. When you read his page for the project:

You find this regarding the game's sexual content:

"Adult Content

As Seeds of Chaos is an eroge, it will include a large amount of sexual content. Since sexuality is both a complex and disparate area, the decision was made to make the game one of general appeal in an attempt to encompass many kinks and parings. All of the following are planned for inclusion, with an option to filter out any scenes and/or events the player is not interested in seeing.

Pairings - Male / Female, Male / Male, Female / Female, Male / Futa, Female / Futa
Central kinks - Corruption, demon sex, & monster / monstergirl sex
Other kinks - BDSM, slave training, moral degeneration, femdom, furries, fembois / traps, nuns, exhibitionism, pregnancy / breeding, lactation, humiliation, prostitution, public use, addiction, transformation, bimboization, piercings / tattoos, squirting, bukkake, netorare / netori"

The situation for the past while has been a couple of people contributing a large sum of money so that they could add a lot more of a couple of kinds of content then would have been there otherwise. The lack of their money does mean that NTR content(and possibly gay content? I dunno) will decrease somewhat, but that doesn't mean there won't be any.
Another very important thing to keep in your mind, is that for you some scenes might be more NTR but in the eyes of someone else it might look like Corruption/Cheating. Take a look at most of the scenes with Alexia, depending on how you look at it you might see it as NTR, but Lord Arioch and the rest of the team might see it as Corruption/Cheating so its hard to see which scenes will decrease and which will not.

Aug 26, 2016
Another very important thing to keep in your mind, is that for you some scenes might be more NTR but in the eyes of someone else it might look like Corruption/Cheating. Take a look at most of the scenes with Alexia, depending on how you look at it you might see it as NTR, but Lord Arioch and the rest of the team might see it as Corruption/Cheating so its hard to see which scenes will decrease and which will not.
Cheating isn't one of the central kinks/fetishes either, though. Corruption is one of those, but there are ways to do that other than Alexia slutwifing it up all over the place. :^) Still you do have a point here in that a lot of the game's "NTR" content is more like a woman just cheating on her husband rather then all the other stuff that tends to come with the NTR label.

Reactions: notail

megh

Aug 27, 2017
Cheating isn't one of the central kinks/fetishes either, though. Corruption is one of those, but there are ways to do that other than Alexia slutwifing it up all over the place. :^) Still you do have a point here in that a lot of the game's "NTR" content is more like a woman just cheating on her husband rather then all the other stuff that tends to come with the NTR label.
The only place I'll disagree with you on this is that you, the player, are controlling Rowan primarily - at this point in development, anyway. Therefore, while most of the content so far is "just cheating" when viewed from a neutral perspective, it's NTR to you, the player. This is especially evident if you get the encounter where Andras demands a blowjob from Rowan. You have the option to turn him down, at which point he says that he'll go find Alexia. If you acquiesce you avoid the NTR scene. If you still refuse, the next scene is straight NTR.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The only place I'll disagree with you on this is that you, the player, are controlling Rowan primarily - at this point in development, anyway. Therefore, while most of the content so far is "just cheating" when viewed from a neutral perspective, it's NTR to you, the player. This is especially evident if you get the encounter where Andras demands a blowjob from Rowan. You have the option to turn him down, at which point he says that he'll go find Alexia. If you acquiesce you avoid the NTR scene. If you still refuse, the next scene is straight NTR.
I'm pretty sure you can also beat up Andras and have nothing happen, once he threatens to go after Alexia.

Aug 26, 2016
There may be, but i can't think of one more entertaining :winkytongue:. I go for games with corruption, it just happens NTR is usually side by side with it :biggrin:
Meh, not really my thing like I said elsewhere, fair enough that you like it though, obviously.

That would be why I said a lot in that post you quoted. Oh and that sequence is perfectly avoidable, just challenge Andras to a fight, you don't get a bad end for doing so or anything.

I'm pretty sure you can also beat up Andras and have nothing happen, once he threatens to go after Alexia.
Every sex with other characters is avoidable, even this one. Heck, I even failed the fight check and he didn't go after alexia.
Wait, are you guys saying it's actually possible to win that fight? Was this something added in the newer versions of the game? Back around 2.19 or so was when I last played and that fight was always a loss for me.

megh

Aug 27, 2017
That would be why I said a lot in that post you quoted. Oh and that sequence is perfectly avoidable, just challenge Andras to a fight, you don't get a bad end for doing so or anything.
Yes, that particular sequence is avoidable. I think my main point is that the game is still NTR, because while Alexia is cheating on her husband, you are technically inhabiting the "role" of her husband throughout the majority of the gameplay. You know it's happening, therefore it's NTR.

Either way I'm a fan of the game as it exists. I've played NTR and non-NTR runs. The only thing I don't like about the game is the RNG for events.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Yes, that particular sequence is avoidable. I think my main point is that the game is still NTR, because while Alexia is cheating on her husband, you are technically inhabiting the "role" of her husband throughout the majority of the gameplay. You know it's happening, therefore it's NTR.

Either way I'm a fan of the game as it exists. I've played NTR and non-NTR runs. The only thing I don't like about the game is the RNG for events.
As you said, you are playing as the husband and you are cheating on your wife Alexia. Actually, you are the first one who is cheating when you reach the castle. The game can not be called NTR when the husband is having sex with every female&male&futa character around.

On the other hand, i totally agree with your RNG comment. I hope they implement another mechanic for the events.

Reactions: isacrondel
Jun 8, 2017
As you said, you are playing as the husband and you are cheating on your wife Alexia. Actually, you are the first one who is cheating when you reach the castle. The game can not be called NTR when the husband is having sex with every female&male&futa character around.

On the other hand, i totally agree with your RNG comment. I hope they implement another mechanic for the events.
the thing is people who hate ntr/cheating or similar kinks, they have no problem with the male protagonist doing the cheating/ntr with anyone that breathe. But the moment female characters shagged up with others they get a meltdown.
They do not want there female conquest to have any kind of character development that reflect real life, they just want them to glorified doll just for their enjoyment. In real life girl you like to pursue might not like you and they might have intimate relations with others too.

TLDR; glorified fap doll does not make for compelling back story for any romantic interest you wish to pursue in game.

Aug 26, 2016

I disagree actually, as netorare or NTR for short actually means (according to urban dictionary at least, so feel free to take this with a grain of salt)
"literally means "cuckold" and shortened as NTR is a hentai genre where in a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a BST affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy." There's nothing here that precludes the guy being cheated on from cheating himself as well.

the thing is people who hate ntr/cheating or similar kinks, they have no problem with the male protagonist doing the cheating/ntr with anyone that breathe. But the moment female characters shagged up with others they get a meltdown.
They do not want there female conquest to have any kind of character development that reflect real life, they just want them to glorified doll just for their enjoyment. In real life girl you like to pursue might not like you and they might have intimate relations with others too.

TLDR; glorified fap doll does not make for compelling back story for any romantic interest you wish to pursue in game.
Except NTR isn't JUST cheating though, as a lot of these stories tend to require most of the characters involved to have room temperature IQs, be willing to permanently betray people they care for for someone who at the very least coerced them into sex because said coerced sex felt good, and experience a massive shift in personality into typically someone who only cares about getting sex. I hope that Seeds of Chaos will avoid these pitfalls as they too do not make for compelling characters or backstories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I disagree actually, as netorare or NTR for short actually means (according to urban dictionary at least, so feel free to take this with a grain of salt)
"literally means "cuckold" and shortened as NTR is a hentai genre where in a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a BST affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy." There's nothing here that precludes the guy being cheated on from cheating himself as well.
Netora as a Japanese term for cuckoldry literally translates to “taken away by sleeping with.” It can be a man or a woman who has been ntr'ed. Of course, as there are many more male hentai readers, most of the ntr stories shows the girlfriend/wife being taken away. But there are a few ntr stories where the boyfriend/husband is taken away.

My personal opinion is that this game (or any game/hentai) can not be labeled as NTR if both sides cheat on each other. But as crescentlegion wrote; "many man does not care when they cheat (even countless times) but if their girlfriend cheats (even once) they become mad. So they label any story where the woman have sex as NTR.

One other thing about the game; the devs give the choice to not see the NTR content but they don't do the same for gay content. That is stupid!

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
My personal opinion is that this game (or any game/hentai) can not be labeled as NTR if both sides cheat on each other. But as crescentlegion wrote; "many man does not care when they cheat (even countless times) but if their girlfriend cheats (even once) they become mad. So they label any story where the woman have sex as NTR.
With all due respect, your opinion is wrong. Those two actions (player cheating an being cheated on) are independent of each other. It's comparable to playing as a thief stealing jewelry. You can steal a necklace from person A and bracelet from person B. But when person C stole from you your grandmother ring, it's still make you angry and rightly so. It's not hipocritical for someone who enjoys stealing, killing etc. to be angry if he is stolen from or killed. It's just human nature.
Therefore, even if player play as philandering asshole, if character you supposed to care about is cheating/getting stolen from you - it's netorate, or at least suppose to be.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I depends where you come from I guess. I don't judge, just talking about ethics and morality of traditional relationships. Humans are obviously not jewelry, but we still talking about two actions of independent people. If husband cheats on wife, his actions are morally wrong. But if wife in revange breaks her vows, that's still morally wrong, because two wrong don't make right.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes