Aug 26, 2016
Quietly sits in the corner of the thread with a notepad.
Here, take note of this as well please. :^)

"Unfortunately the only way to corrupt her(Alexia) so far is through her cheating on Rowan. Plus I get this sinking feeling that the corruption will wind up being an all or nothing affair if you go for all her scenes with the twins and various others. I personally would like it if it were possible to have her occupy a middle ground of sorts where due to various factors(possibly the favor stat?) she will participate in all sorts of fucked up sexual situations but never going fully down the whole NTR path. The content with Xaratul seems like the best candidate for that at present, but another possibility for those of us who aren't nearly as fond of dick as they are of vagina would be for Alexia to become a cuckquean of sorts. I.E she winds up spying on Rowan having sex with other women,(you could also obviously have her spying on Rowan fucking other dudes as well, for the people fond of M/M content) is upset at first but eventually becomes aroused by it and joining in, and/or just have the favor stat affect dialogue in various scenes and possibly have variants of those scenes as well."

Consider it a friendly suggestion. Oh and having the favor stat influence dialogues in scenes or possibly leading to alternate scene variants is something to consider for every character in the game that has scenes, obviously. Also, another(more NTR friendly, for those into that) idea would be to have scenes that involve punishing Alexia(or other characters the protag is involved with) for any cheating and have them start enjoying the punishment eventually as another corruption path.

Ugh, no NTR scenes, boring update for me then
Don't worry, there will be more cheating wife stuff in future updates. Once the patreon hits 5000$ we're going to be getting monthly updates too.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Following the December release, the next release is the February release. After that the plan is to release in March followed by once a month. Providing nothing unexpected happens, of course.

Aug 26, 2016
Spent a little time thinking about this and I have another idea for potential scenes and possible character development.

Starting with Alexia, because she's the one who can be assigned various tasks in the castle right now, it would be interesting for her to be "assigned" to Rowan if he's on good terms with one or all of her employers. For example, if Alexia has or is becoming a courtesan spy under Jezara's tutelage, then she could be assigned to Rowan to either keep an eye on him, serve as "moral support"(read:Sex and lots of it) or both depending on Rowan's favor with her employers.(Although, Jezara would probably tell Alexia to have lots of sex with him regardless.) This would be in addition to her regular spying/courtesan activities of course. You could also have Alexia "entertain" Rowan as one of her clients in the brothel too obviously, maybe after he's watched her entertain other customers while he was having sex with Shaya, Jezara or both. This would help please the people wanting some NTR/cheating while not taking it too far into blatant humiliation of the protagonist, which would be my preference for such content if it's in game. That is, don't take it too far into the sort of hard NTR stuff that you see over on exhentai.

Another good idea in my mind would be repeatable scenes(using new CGs preferably, but you could also reuse stuff if necessary)with various characters depending on various factors like stats, whether or not Rowan has already had a scene with them and game progress in general. You could access these by visiting the characters in question and asking for some sexy times possibly.

Thirdly, the following characters need CG scenes with Rowan(and each other, more threesomes/moresomes content when?) sooner rather then later.
Liurial. Obvious, as she's the new girl and part of the reason why she's there is for Rowan to have someone to dominate and fuck.
Shaya. Obviously, as she owns a fucking brothel and is clearly interested in the protagonist and has very little content at present.
Indarah. Delicious brown girl who runs a tavern and has zero content at present
Cliohna. A woman this sexy is in need of many protagonist dickings
Clamin. Cute goblins should get fucked more.
Clamin's Daughter. Same as above.
Jezera. Come on now, she only has one scene with Rowan giving it to her good and hard?
Eleanor. Hopefully the orciad plot will allow us to claim her for ourselves.
Tarish. A nice one for the orc girl fans, possibly a threesome with Elenaor too maybe?
That pair of farmgirls you can fuck at one of the towns. Obvious choice this as a pair of sluts is better then one slut! Oh and hey maybe they could be sent to the castle to serve Rowan directly? Or he could go and visit them, I dunno.

Fourthly, these characters already have more then one scene but I'd still like them to get more content because I'm a greedy perv. :^)
Alexia. The slutwife needs much more protagonist cock to hold off the NTR spirits.
Helayna. What can I say? She's hot and needs more dickings.
Xaratul. She needs to be fucked herself rather then constantly fucking other people and making them grow cocks and such.

Fifthly, for the MM people.
Draith. He needs at least one more scene, also possible bisexual content potential here as well, threesomes and moresomes as it were.
Grayhide. I don't get the appeal,(kinda redundant, as I don't like MM stuff anyway, but whatever) but people who like minotaur dick do exist apparently, also has potential for the NTR crowd.
Skordred. Meh, somebody must like gay/bisexual dwarves and he isn't a violent barbarian like Andras, so yeah.
Andras. I personally hate the fucker, but some people will want more stuff to do with him. Also some of the NTR people like him too I guess? Meh.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56 and mesoru

Baleygr

Nov 14, 2016
Nice, will get to this later, one question though. Has the ability to trigger character events/scenes by visiting the character in question been added to this version?
Release Notes

- New ruler events
- New map events (swamp)
- Six new sex scenes
- New job for Alexia - Breeding pits
- Continuation of the Helayna storyline (to trigger it, refuse to help Helayna escape. Storyline revolving around helping her will be added in a later release)
- Introduction of Rowan's first staff member, Liurial
- New sprites, BGs, and CGs

Aug 26, 2016
Release Notes

- New ruler events
- New map events (swamp)
- Six new sex scenes
- New job for Alexia - Breeding pits
- Continuation of the Helayna storyline (to trigger it, refuse to help Helayna escape. Storyline revolving around helping her will be added in a later release)
- Introduction of Rowan's first staff member, Liurial
- New sprites, BGs, and CGs
So that's a no then. Oh well, hopefully the February build will have it then.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You better watch out
Or else you may die
Best to not bout
I'm tellin' you why
Sandras Claus will visit, your wife.

He's making a plan
To ruin your life
With his sis who's haughty and vice

He'll take her when you're sleeping.
Won't care if you're awake.
He'll make her lick his big bad wood
So be good and wait up late!
So! Get your cock out.
You better not cum
Not 'till he says
I'm telling you why
Sandras Claus will visit
Sandras Claus will visit

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Liurial. Obvious, as she's the new girl and part of the reason why she's there is for Rowan to have someone to dominate and fuck.
Shaya. Obviously, as she owns a fucking brothel and is clearly interested in the protagonist and has very little content at present.
Indarah. Delicious brown girl who runs a tavern and has zero content at present
Cliohna. A woman this sexy is in need of many protagonist dickings
Clamin. Cute goblins should get fucked more.
Clamin's Daughter. Same as above.
Jezera. Come on now, she only has one scene with Rowan giving it to her good and hard?
Eleanor. Hopefully the orciad plot will allow us to claim her for ourselves.
Tarish. A nice one for the orc girl fans, possibly a threesome with Elenaor too maybe?
That pair of farmgirls you can fuck at one of the towns. Obvious choice this as a pair of sluts is better then one slut! Oh and hey maybe they could be sent to the castle to serve Rowan directly? Or he could go and visit them, I dunno.
Damn, you sure put your mind there, I agree with all these pairings but think is asking a lot.... threesome potential with goblins, Jezera needs more pounding, would also add alexia+some bestiality (grayhide or breeding pits... already has it? don't know), good stuff!! :p

Aug 26, 2016
Damn, you sure put your mind there, I agree with all these pairings but think is asking a lot.... threesome potential with goblins, Jezera needs more pounding, would also add alexia+some bestiality (grayhide or breeding pits... already has it? don't know), good stuff!! :p
Well, the game is still in very early development and all the stuff in that post doesn't have to be done right away or all it once. It's more of a general reference for what content I think should be added eventually. Feel free to make one of your own if you like.

Last edited:

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Honestly, none of the current "NTR" scenes actually read like NTR to me, just plain cheating, NTR tends towards "Emotional" cheating in addition to the physical cheating, with the Alexia/Andras stuff it's more towards coercion, since her inner monologue makes it clear that she hates it.

Reactions: MrJ
Aug 26, 2016
Honestly, none of the current "NTR" scenes actually read like NTR to me, just plain cheating, NTR tends towards "Emotional" cheating in addition to the physical cheating, with the Alexia/Andras stuff it's more towards coercion, since her inner monologue makes it clear that she hates it.
As I understand it, the proper NTR starts once Alexia reaches a very high corruption level, apparently.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes