troula

Aug 25, 2017
I've been silently reading this forum for a while and honestly people are being so hypocritical about NTR and Alexia. 70% of all H scenes involve Rowan. Alexia has like 8 scenes by herself and all are avoidable if you are not into her being corrupted too. And of course her corruption needs to involve her fucking others besides Rowan, who by the way has fucked everyone and now has a live in lover but that's cool and his wife's "realistic" revenge reaction is just a blowjob with Andras?? Come on!!

Ps. I started playing this game first time because of the AlexiaxAndras first scene, which was very hot btw, and there's been barely anything since. Andras the DEMON is mindful of Alexia only goes for light stuff.

Pss. As for the game losing support it's obviously because it turned to the main male fucking everything that moves. It's basically every other adult game out there.

Reactions: GravGrav

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Quietly sits in the corner of the thread with a notepad.
First i will like to point out a narrative inconsistency in the new update in regards to Helyna.A conflict happens between the repeatable H scene and her becoming your lover in the new update in which in both scene the MC believes she is giving a BJ for the first time and is surprised by her skill.

Also i want to give a few ideas for in game content which i think will flesh out the morality system and time mechanic more.

I think it would be interesting to add specific underlings/lovers ho unlock based on your infamy/corruption at a certain point for example if you have huge infamy at week 30 you unlock a hybristophiliac girl which can become yandere if you reject her or a harley quinn/bonnie type of sidekick if you accept her.If your infamy is low at week 30 you get to rescue adopt and care for a young teenage girl and get to raise her over the next feu ingame years and perhaps she gradually fall in love with you or becomes your faithful slave/servant depending on your choices.It will also be a good idea to add birthday events on specific weeks and a new year event every 12 ingame months they will give a sense of time progression and a way to make potential under aged characters reach maturity in game.

Last edited:

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I've been silently reading this forum for a while and honestly people are being so hypocritical about NTR and Alexia. 70% of all H scenes involve Rowan. Alexia has like 8 scenes by herself and all are avoidable if you are not into her being corrupted too. And of course her corruption needs to involve her fucking others besides Rowan, who by the way has fucked everyone and now has a live in lover but that's cool and his wife's "realistic" revenge reaction is just a blowjob with Andras?? Come on!!

Ps. I started playing this game first time because of the AlexiaxAndras first scene, which was very hot btw, and there's been barely anything since. Andras the DEMON is mindful of Alexia only goes for light stuff.

Pss. As for the game losing support it's obviously because it turned to the main male fucking everything that moves. It's basically every other adult game out there.
I was very wary of this game since the first time I looked at it so I avoided it for the two main raison , I don't enjoy plaing the defeated hero working subserviently for evil and the ntr part . Because in both case you loose . I ain't that found of the vannila cliche or the sickening dogoodies everyone should love each other and be friend nonsense and of course it's counterpart the asshole who play nice , be good and looks amazing but it's a rotten piece of shtako , and its true most harem setting are hypocritical .
It assume that the females are always good with the sharing , either that they are very open or that they are just here to assume a slot in the roster and not much else.
I myself would consider sharing a woman with another woman but not with a man , said woman have pointed that hypocrisy to me and while its similar it's not exactly the same NTR in game.
Mostly because in game NTR is either the genre of the game and the ntred is portrayed as a looser defeated /oblivious moron who can take action or as a negative outcome of an action , the female is the victim but the "real" target is the dude. It meant to make you feel bad , which you can enjoy if that's your thin I don't judge.
Now evidently if you look at it from the perspective of the wife , she is being cuckolded , and the norm in H-game is that either she learn to be okay with it or she is okay with it , this is the fantasy and either the Dude is a douche or not about it but it's popular .
People shouldn't really complain tho it's part of the game , it's one of the choice , like the many bad end if you don't like it simply don't play that side .
Your comment convinced me to try it thought .

Reactions: troula
Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone else have the problem that all the options in the lelve up, research and building menu aren't showing? I see only blank frames and i assume there is also a lot of text missing. However i can still build and research, but i have no chance to find out what skills i am lvling or how the research and building trees are set up.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone else have the problem that all the options in the lelve up, research and building menu aren't showing? I see only blank frames and i assume there is also a lot of text missing. However i can still build and research, but i have no chance to find out what skills i am lvling or how the research and building trees are set up.
Nope, but I'm on Win 7. I'm guessing you're Windows 10 and either you need to unblock the rar file or mess with your security permissions because it's locking down renpy files it should not be.

Aug 26, 2016

There's nothing really hypocritical about disliking NTR, as there's more to it then just cheating, as I mentioned elsewhere in this thread. The problem is that people mistake any sort of infidelity for NTR which is inaccurate. Also, where did you get the idea that the game is losing support? It's 100 dollars shy of hitting the next patreon goal of 5000$. Oh and stuff like NTR is a secondary kink compared to the game's primary fetishes.

"Pairings - Male / Female, Male / Male, Female / Female, Male / Futa, Female / Futa
Central kinks - Corruption, demon sex, & monster / monstergirl sex
Other kinks - BDSM, slave training, moral degeneration, femdom, furries, fembois / traps, nuns, exhibitionism, pregnancy / breeding, lactation, humiliation, prostitution, public use, addiction, transformation, bimboization, piercings / tattoos, squirting, bukkake, netorare / netori"

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
@troula is kinda right, lots of people who like to cry over NTR usually don't mind when Rowan is the one doing the cheating.

But the game is not losing support, on the contrary. I would say people are enjoying all the monster girl(goblin and orcs?), futa and yaoi scenes.

Reactions: Arcane666
Aug 26, 2016
Is there any evidence of corruption mechanics for now? because the glossary seems to point that as something important.
In terms of in game events? I'm not sure, I think you see the start of it for Alexia if you have her work as a maid for Jezera and have Alexia go along with seducing Garforth when the option for that comes up but other then that it's not very apparent yet, but I do have the dev console activated and Rowan does get corruption and guilt points for doing immoral things.

@troula is kinda right, lots of people who like to cry over NTR usually don't mind when Rowan is the one doing the cheating.

But the game is not losing support, on the contrary. I would say people are enjoying all the monster girl(goblin and orcs?), futa and yaoi scenes.
But as I said above, there's more to NTR then just cheating, and honestly I don't blame people for not liking it, I'm not really fond of it myself. The problem(again, as I mentioned above)is that people mistake all infidelity for NTR.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I agree about the hipocrisy thing, would we see so much whinning if the main protagonist was alexia (she actually make choices in game too)? I don't know, just some food for thought.
Ntr isn't just cheating ,it's activelly torturent someone with it ,if Andrass was doing Alexia in thé throne room when the mc enter the castel for the first time or if he made her sleep with an ugly ass orc while rowan is forced to watch.

BTW does it matter in any way the choice you make in the prologue notable refusing to serve either of the demon twin, or accepting their proposal in order to bide your time?

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
could you make the time limit optional i hate time limits does not give me time to have fun it just forces me to rush rush rush and fail fail fail oh so horribly

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ntr isn't just cheating ,it's activelly torturent someone with it ,if Andrass was doing Alexia in thé throne room when the mc enter the castel for the first time or if he made her sleep with an ugly ass orc while rowan is forced to watch.
Using that definition: I don't remember any of those NTR white knights complaining when the scene about Rowan bringing naked Helayna to live in his quarters right in front of Alexia was added to the game. There is a lot of double standard happening here when this is the matter.

BTW does it matter in any way the choice you make in the prologue notable refusing to serve either of the demon twin, or accepting their proposal in order to bide your time?
They said it is going to matter in the future.

Djinn

Sep 21, 2016
Is there any way to activate endless mode so the game doesn't end on week 36.

Edit: I found out how to do this.

You need to enable console first then in the console menu type: week = 38

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2016
Using that definition: I don't remember any of those NTR white knights complaining when the scene about Rowan bringing naked Helayna to live in his quarters right in front of Alexia was added to the game. There is a lot of double standard happening here when this is the matter.

They said it is going to matter in the future.
Ah but then again intent also matters here because Rowan wasn't intending to hurt Alexia by doing that, at least not for the way I played him. He was trying to save his friend from being a fucktoy for everyone in the castle. Besides, unless you played it so that Alexia avoided every last single NTR/Cheating scene,(which I did not) then she is a gigantic fucking hypocrite for objecting to Rowan having sex with another woman.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes